Chapter 17: Ashu pg 113
Chapter 18: Nidhi pg 117

Chapter 19: Ashu pg 121

Chapter 20: Nidhi pg 126
Chapter 21: Ashu pg 130
Chapter 22: Nidhi pg 136
Chapter 23: Ashu pg 138
Chapter 24: Nidhi pg 146

For Further updates please refer this thread...
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2936795

Hey everyone,
Okay, we all agree that weekends without KTLK are really boring.😉. so here's a little something for your reading pleasure😊.. Its my first FF and I'm dedicating it to all the wonderful writers (I know there are many) and the extremely discerning readers on this forum and of course my fave couple, AshNi.🤗
The story is my own take on the AshNi romance and has nothing to do with the serial whatsover 😆(except for the characters)... I don't intend to offend anyone by this, so please take this only as a work of fiction and nothing else! I apologise if its offensive to anyone...

Edited by LizzieBennett - 11 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

awesome👏  really lovely plz continue😳
Wow...too too good...pls do continue...wish the writers see this.
Ok ppl I need more likes for this..or I'm not gonna post PArt 3!!!!!
Lizzie...it's so romantic...made me blush ...I loved the way Nidhi describes his face...chiseled..and then ends up at his lips...I don't blame her...hehe...nice to read from Ashu's point of view...he has a thing for her hair huh ...wants to run his fingers through it...sighhh...can't wait to see what happens next!! 
Okay, the next part gets a little bolder!!! So I'm just gonna make you ppl sweat and wait a little more for it!!! 😉 COming up soon, chapter 3 Nidhi...watch this space!!!

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Am speechless...do do continue
Originally posted by LizzieBennett

Chapter 3: Nidhi

"You know the first time I was in surgery, I got so nervous... it was a patient with gallstones. And after the surgery was done, I suddenly realised I couldn't find my watch. I was horrified, I knew for certain that I'd had screwed up majorly and that the patient will have to be cut open again to have it removed"!!

"Really?", I say, not believing him, but still wondering. "The chief surgeon was hopping mad and the patient was threatening to take legal action and have my license revoked". He's smiling now.

Is he joking? Pulling my leg? It's never happened before. I am loving this side of him. I bite into my sandwich... "What happened then?"

"I was all set to cut him up again, he was prepped on the table, the anesthetist had done his stuff. I was about to enter the OT when what do I see.. on the counter, next to the sink, staring treacherously back at me.. was my watch!!".. He's laughing at the memory now.. I stare at his face, he looks so divine when he laughs, I don't see him do that very often.. those amazingly sexy dimples surface and I have to summon all of my will power to not reach out and touch him. Instead I join in his laughter. It is a pretty funny story, but hard to believe it really happened. I look at him, he's openly laughing at me... "You're pulling my leg"!!! I say indignantly. "No, no.." He's shaking with laughter and the richness of the sound envelops me, warming me like a blanket. "No, No, it really happened, ask Mallika". Mallika!!! As if I would ask her.. I know how she feels about him and how much she hates me. I smile weakly and let it go, feeling deliriously happy to have seen this fun side of him. And that killer smile too.

He's staring at me strangely. He waves his finger somewhere at my face. "You've got ketchup there". I'm all self-conscious now. I pick up a tissue and begin to dab at my face furiously. "Gone"? I ask. "Er, no, um.. uh.. right there". I dab again and look at him. He shakes his head. I'm about to get up to go to the washroom and take off the offending ketchup, when he very slowly and hesitantly reaches up. Oh God!!! Is he going to...?? I feel weak. His finger brushes against my cheek. I'm dying. I'm losing all control, my heart is beating like a jet engine, my senses are completely aroused, every nerve, every cell in my body is standing on end, the heat threatens to consume me!!!!... He withdraws his hand and smiles "Gone now". It's over, it lasted only for a nanosecond.. but I feel my whole world go topsy-turvy. I want more. The sensation of his hand on my skin is like something I've never felt before. I feel my legs turn to jelly. I'm trembling with a nameless emotion. I clutch the table top for support. He picks up the tab. "Shall we go?" I am still holding on to the table. I am not sure I can stand up. How does this gorgeous man manage to make such a gooey mess of me? Does he even know what he's doing to me?

I muster up as much dignity as possible and walk out the door. He follows me out.

okay.. I want detailed reviews now!!!!

@green: 🤣🤣🤣🤣 omggg that's hilarious...he thought he left his WATCH inside...🤣🤣🤣🤣

@blue...siiighhh.☺️☺️☺️..ayeee hayeee...I think we all know how hot he'd look at this moment...☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

@purple: Did he do that on PURPOSE???☺️☺️😲 I'm very sure he was totally aware of how she felt when he did that...😉☺️

beautifully detailed and descriptive writing...👏👏