Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@yanks: thank uuu sooo much!! I really needed to hear that!!!πŸ€—
COming up soon: PArt 4.:AShu .. what do you'll think it'll b3 like??
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

@yanks: thank uuu sooo much!! I really needed to hear that!!!πŸ€—
COming up soon: PArt 4.:AShu .. what do you'll think it'll b3 like??

personally in my fanfics...(the ones i wrote previously)...the male point of view is bolder...😳 i think Ashu is bottling up all his desires for her...so he must be thinking of her a lot...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
it was really fabulous Lizzie hope the writers show us unintentionally passionate moments like these😍
LizzieBennet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Kavya.S thumbnail
its wonderful...
update soon
yanks28 thumbnail
OHHH MY GODDD that was SO spicy hot!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ His point of view is definitely hotter...poor guy...she has no idea what she's doing to him...it's really sexy...his feelings when she's on top of him...his desire to kiss her...hold her...😍.whew...maybe I need a cold shower now...☺️ you write beautifully and it's very descriptive...and it's really hot without being vulgar...<3 it...great work.
Rae24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is absolutely superb!! You write beauitfully Lizzie and I van totally imagine both of their facial expressions in all these parts! Cannot wait for the next installment but does it have to be the last part :(((
LizzieBennet thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

OHHH MY GODDD that was SO spicy hot!!!!!!!πŸ€ͺ His point of view is definitely hotter...poor guy...she has no idea what she's doing to him...it's really sexy...his feelings when she's on top of him...his desire to kiss her...hold her...😍.whew...maybe I need a cold shower now...☺️ you write beautifully and it's very descriptive...and it's really hot without being vulgar...<3 it...great work.

Yanks, yes it was a challenge to make it HOT n SEXY without it being vulgar. Thanks so much for your words of appreciation!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
yanks28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

Yanks, yes it was a challenge to make it HOT n SEXY without it being vulgar. Thanks so much for your words of appreciation!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

hmmm  yes I know what a challenge that can be...I have written abt 12 fanfics all thoegether...ppl demand hotnessπŸ˜‰ but i need to find a way to make it tasteful at the same time...it's toughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
LizzieBennet thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.