Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: BossB

po*n is different from sex... po*n is a very perverted form of sex..and no matter how liberal you are, you can't help feeling a little bit disgusted at the way it is recorded and shown..

Another thing...shitting (taking a dump) is also a reality of life...does that mean we should not feeling disgusted watching videos of people taking a dump? 

is any one is forcing anyone to watch it... people go on google it and watch it and blaming SL for choosing her profession..

you watch people's video of taking a dump and criticising a person for doing bowling ðŸ¤£ ... what a comedy it is ...
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

[

i have one word for u 
KARMA SUTRA
n that my frnds originated from india 

dekha plus kar liya 😆 😆 sirf bigg boss mein aisa koi aayega soch nahi

just kidding about  the first part ... 😉

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

ha ha ha... i am not getting affected by watching her.. why should others get affected ??? are you getting affected by it that  now you wanted to go into P* industry?? LOL i am sure your answer will be BIG NO.. hence don't presume things.. these are living individuals with different professions and personality, learn something positive from them, rather thinking negatively about what they do, why they are on indian television etc... people can hide and do things which you approve, infact children pick up those bad habits which is hidden from them not what is been open out there .. that is what child psychology, when you say no to them, they will go and do it .. 

Neither I will get affected by watching her nor wanted to go into P*** industry because I am "happily" married woman and a mother too.
 I am sure Parents like me getting affected by the thing that we wanted our children's idol should be like APJ Abdul Kalam or Narayanmurti or Sachin Tendulkar or Mother Teresa or Rani Lakshmibai,Kalpna Chawala or many more  not like SL 

You may not getting affected by watching her but all do not fit in ur shoe na ? You and may be others who r in favour of SL must be matured enough(18+...) to understand what is wrong and what is right but all other age group kids  say from 7 to 17 are not mature enough to understand this. 
Tell me how we can distract them from getting wrong information about P*rn industry. At individual level suppose we will not watch this channel or show but what about the other sources.

I don't know why u people r assuming we r against SL whatever she does is her own business and for money. I don't care whatever she do in her personal life.  
And we all r very much aware that she is not alone from that industry WE R AGAINST COLORS channel, PRODUCERS and DECISION MAKERS OF BIG BOSS show. 
Don't you feel like Children who otherwise are very much capable of bright future may slide on the wrong path because of this.

Tell me supporters how many of you will happily count the money of their daughter being in P***.
Are you ready for ur daughter as SL? If yes then I am ok that u support her or the channel.

hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

Neither I will get affected by watching her nor wanted to go into P*** industry because I am "happily" married woman and a mother too.
 I am sure Parents like me getting affected by the thing that we wanted our children's idol should be like APJ Abdul Kalam or Narayanmurti or Sachin Tendulkar or Mother Teresa or Rani Lakshmibai,Kalpna Chawala or many more  not like SL 

You may not getting affected by watching her but all do not fit in ur shoe na ? You and may be others who r in favour of SL must be matured enough(18+...) to understand what is wrong and what is right but all other age group kids  say from 7 to 17 are not mature enough to understand this. 
Tell me how we can distract them from getting wrong information about P*rn industry. At individual level suppose we will not watch this channel or show but what about the other sources.

I don't know why u people r assuming we r against SL whatever she does is her own business and for money. I don't care whatever she do in her personal life.  
And we all r very much aware that she is not alone from that industry WE R AGAINST COLORS channel, PRODUCERS and DECISION MAKERS OF BIG BOSS show. 
Don't you feel like Children who otherwise are very much capable of bright future may slide on the wrong path because of this.

Tell me supporters how many of you will happily count the money of their daughter being in P***.
Are you ready for ur daughter as SL? If yes then I am ok that u support her or the channel.

you sound like only indian society got children, no other society in the world got children... educational system in india needed a revamp for all the solutions which you are looking for.. to me it is good channel is bringing this type of people to educate the uneducated.. children of said age needed to question their parents.. why you shy away from telling them the truth?? they can understand, it is not what you think.. you think hiding information from them will not teach them anything.. that information only they will try to find out without you telling them..

daughter and son's money and living on their hard earned income exists in india only.. not in the part of the world where i live.. here everyone earns their own living.. old age govt takes care of them, since they pay tax to the govt..children's expenses till the age of 17 is covered by the govt.. housewife who takes care of their children is been paid by the govt.. parents don't depend on their daughter or sons' earning, and their children are free to choose what they wanted to do in their life.. and they support it

india is very backward, people of this type of set thinking making it backward.. hope one day it will see the light.. 
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
adeela786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
completely agree...
she should not have been approached...
i did d same thing but when i saw her pics and videos..
i was sooo shocked...

and my younger brothers who r just 12 and 15 was searching abt her ...and i asked thm to not to search abt sunny leone they asked me y but i had no answer and i scolded thm...
but i m sure they will which i don't want thm to ..
i m 18 but don't want to such disgusting things...

now just bcz of BB5 we came to know abt such bloody things which we shouldn't...its all bigg boss fault...

Pranjjal thumbnail

you sound like only indian society got children, no other society in the world got children... educational system in india needed a revamp for all the solutions which you are looking for.. to me it is good channel is bringing this type of people to educate the uneducated.. children of said age needed to question the parents.. why you shy away from telling them the truth?? they can understand, it is not what you think.. you think hiding information from them will not teach them anything.. that information only they will try to find out without you telling them..

daughter and son's money and living on their hard earned income exists in india only.. not in the part of the world where i live.. here everyone earns their own living.. old age govt takes care of them, since they pay tax to the govt..children's expenses till the age of 17 is covered by the govt.. housewife who takes care of their children is been paid by the govt.. parents don't depend on their daughter or sons' earning, and their children are free to choose what they wanted to do in their life.. and they support it

india is very backward, people of this type of set thinking making it backward.. hope one day it will see the light.. 

Hiding information from the children who says this to you My son is 7yrs old he asked me why you have B**** I told him that when baby's come out of their mom's stomach they need to get feed the milk of their mom. And milk comes from that part or do you think I should not have to stop there but also tell him how it is used in S** also.
You don't tell parents what they need to talk to their children(from ur post assuming that u are not parent) you are not that much grown up Akhir BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI AUR BETA BETA.
And I know which part of world you r living where mothers themselves don't know who is the father of their child? but we in INDIA in that part of  world where we do not left our children after 15 or 18 go and earn your money and get educated or do P*** to feel your stomach. We believe in raising our kids to a good human being, guide them and provide them all the necessary things to help them to stand on their own feet. I am proud that my parents took all the responsibility to make me stand on my feet otherwise there may be lot of SL's in INDIA to eat do vaqt ka khana they need to expose their bodies and getting hurt their bodies from others by inserting T*** and shits of others. Yuckkk!!
We r not only raise our kids but also help them to get sweet life partner and beyond that we r ready to share our experiences with our grandsons and granddaughters.

We r happy to remain backward like this who don't encourage their children to do P*** to earn some dollars. Your SL will not earn even if she will take 50 shits in her mouth that we can earn in a day that is why she came in India.
hide thumbnail

Hiding information from the children who says this to you My son is 7yrs old he asked me why you have B**** I told him that when baby's come out of their mom's stomach they need to get feed the milk of their mom. And milk comes from that part or do you think I should not have to stop there but also tell him how it is used in S** also.
You don't tell parents what they need to talk to their children(from ur post assuming that u are not parent) you are not that much grown up Akhir BAAP BAAP HOTA HAI AUR BETA BETA.
And I know which part of world you r living where mothers themselves don't know who is the father of their child? but we in INDIA in that part of  world where we do not left our children after 15 or 18 go and earn your money and get educated or do P*** to feel your stomach. We believe in raising our kids to a good human being, guide them and provide them all the necessary things to help them to stand on their own feet. I am proud that my parents took all the responsibility to make me stand on my feet otherwise there may be lot of SL's in INDIA to eat do vaqt ka khana they need to expose their bodies and getting hurt their bodies from others by inserting T*** and shits of others. Yuckkk!!
We r not only raise our kids but also help them to get sweet life partner and beyond that we r ready to share our experiences with our grandsons and granddaughters.

We r happy to remain backward like this who don't encourage their children to do P*** to earn some dollars. Your SL will not earn even if she will take 50 shits in her mouth that we can earn in a day that is why she came in India.

i can very well imagine the plight of your child with your usage of words and explanations .. and i don't needed to give any more reply to you... good night & sleep well
Pranjjal thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

i can very well imagine the plight of your child with your usage of words and explanations .. and i don't needed to give any more reply to you... good night & sleep well

Oh really!!!! hahaha why don't you accept that your can't defend your own views ðŸ¤£
Say good day to me too. 

Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Way to generalize! How would you react if some white person told you that Slumdog Millionaire is the only accurate portrait of India?
What makes you think people in America, Canada and Europe don't love their kids, don't want to cultivate them with morals and values, don't care about their kids once they turn 18/19? Where do you learn all these kinds of things?

See if I were to generalize my comment on the bold red part would be: Help them to get sweet life partner? Oh yes, that's right with the help of dowry!

Pranjjal thumbnail
@BoardAtwork  Everyone do not take Dowry at least I do not belong to those families. You r misunderstanding  I am discussing here about glorifying career of P*** industry in India not other things. You r very well welcome if you want to focus on this. And don't feel that I never visited or lived or worked in USA or EUROPE. Presently I am in USA only and I closely looked at the families here. 
@lats I don't mean by counting money of their kids that they want live on their kids money who says this that in India Kids need to give money to their old age parents hahaha. I don't need to pay any money to my in-laws or my parents they have their own savings sure many others has also. They also don't ask government to pay for them rather we can ask our old age parents to help if there is any need. 
What I mean to say that we will not like that our daughter/son is earning money from doing P***
Even if u r raised in other part of the world you can criticize but not good to disrespect your origin.