Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: piataylor

It's not about western culture or Indian  culture..wrong is wrong and right is right.

Sunny can do whatever she wants to do but asking her to participate on an indian reality show for trp is disgusting ..colors is giving out a wrong message to Indian audience that it is ok to be a po*nstar..even for sunny if she feels proud of her profession as she said to mahesh bhatt then why is she not telling everyone about her profession...Why is she scared that people will judge her based on her profession..there are always going to be double standards in this society , if she has a daughter will she encourage her to follow her footsteps..I don't think any mother would do that..

You cannot glorify a profession like that by saying she should be proud of what she is doing..

Television has a big impact on an average indian's life so by saying don't watch it doesn't make it acceptable.

If we all try to take the high road and not call out the wrong as WRONG and accept everything as it is then there will be no law and order in this society no differentiation between good or bad , morals and immoral behavior , religions or culture..

SL is the process of learning.. allow her to learn.. she is betn two cultures and societies.. and it is a personality development for her.. no one is glorifying her profession... it is the demand of the society that this profession is existing like any other profession, so accept it.. if the demand was not there, the public was not there to watch, there will not be any adult industry of SL's in the market.. why blame a small fraction of SL of it ??
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree with u Nameless.
by bringing her on show they r exposing such industry to everyone specially youngsters ---disgusting colors and Big Boss.
In the name of sympathy they r encouraging sunny and her acts which are not accepted in our culture now it will be popularized. kids will want to do such stuff beause it will give them money, fame and bollywood roles.
And she says I am not shamed of what I did on Indian TV and we are clapping for her courage. so that means we will not mind if our kids get into such profession as long as they say I am not ashmed of it????
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

Who tell you that people who are against SL cannot accept the reality of their own birth Yes I can but that S** was made by love not by lust. 

accept S* it is required for everyone same like breathing is required to live
that everyone knows but  we breath by our own single nose not by many noses of othersπŸ˜†

🀣 ... people find various definitions for their physical desire.. words invented is  'love' but it is a desire ... another invention of word is  'lust' it too a physical desire ... i cannot find any difference in the desires... one may be doing it with person whom they love, another one may not loving the other to do it... but at the end it is S***

what you meant by breathing with many noses i could not understand what you wanted to say here!! πŸ˜†

SL's doing it not for  lust or love it is for money... 
deepu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

it is not SL who introduced the Adult industry.. it is the public who needed this entertainment introduced it.. the demand in the market created this industry... SL is just a part of that industry.. why blaming her for her profession.. if you have to blame, blame the public who watch it!!! who pay for it!!! made it as a huge industry !!!

if this industry or demand was not there, we will not see any SL's in the world.. so criticse the world which created it, marketed, paying for it.. why picking on one individual for earning her living thru it ..

go to the govt of each and every county which legally approved this profession, and ask them to ban it so that there will not be any SL's in the market..

its not about whats legal.
we don't mind the existence of such industry.
But, exposing it like this to public is not our culture.
In our country still a term Sex is not uttered in front of family (elders, youth or anybody)
why corrupting that culture? why do we want to become modern in every aspect ?
there are some values I cherish about my country why can't we keep them????
when u expose such industry publicly u make everyone aware about this.people who see them 
are still numbered why do we want everyone see them?
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think indians are quite oblivious to the fact that  right now 
the biggest fetish in po*n industry 
is INDIAN po*n ! !
just because ppl dont talk about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist
i think she represents a huge portion of indian population that is involved in the industry for whatever reasons 
atleast with her entry its bringing awareness to a glaring fact 

n look at indian movies n videos now ? 
i do think the attention bb is giving her is un fair  
there are more deserving candidates like 
laxmi , gulabo n vida who are actually giving back to society 

suny has the right to participate , just because she is a po*n star
doesnt take away from the fact that she is human 
u can object to the hypocrisy she represents
she claims she is proud yet she has hid from most members who she is 
in the real world she cant control this , n if she is proud then why not tell ?

as a person 
i personally find her boring and completely self absorbed 
 she makes no effort to know other members of the house 
vida too was from america but she was frnds with everyone n u could see her cooking n mingling with everyone
mehak is norwegian but she never acts like a nri 
hide thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu221

its not about whats legal.
we don't mind the existence of such industry.
But, exposing it like this to public is not our culture.
In our country still a term Sex is not uttered in front of family (elders, youth or anybody)
why corrupting that culture? why do we want to become modern in every aspect ?
there are some values I cherish about my country why can't we keep them????
when u expose such industry publicly u make everyone aware about this.people who see them 
are still numbered why do we want everyone see them?

that means you don't know your own country .. it is there in indian culture, which i discussed in various other posts.. visit konarak or sun temple in orissa if you get time.. culture is depicted all over there ... it has nothing to do with corruption .. if you talk about corruption, india is a highly corrupted country in 'all' departments ..πŸ˜†
BossB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lats22

People who are against SL cannot accept the reality of their own birth !! so sad... accept S* it is required for everyone same like breathing is required to live..  yes watching all those stuff may be disturbing to creation minds who are not ready to accept their own existence and its value .. when i came to know about SL i did checked google but i didn't get addicted to what i saw out there.. it is everyone's decision what to do , what not to do.. SL being a individual has all the right to decide on her life .. MB being an artist has all the right to decide what story to write and whom to choose.. can't understand why people are interfering in others life and their choices.. think of yourself and your own problems, rather than pointing at what others do and not to do ..

there was so many filthy posts against PB all around the net.. people are so sick with their thinking and not allowing an individual to be free to choose her life, what way she wanted to live .. this mentality is sickening .. not what SL do .. grow up

po*n is different from sex... po*n is a very perverted form of sex..and no matter how liberal you are, you can't help feeling a little bit disgusted at the way it is recorded and shown..

Another thing...shitting (taking a dump) is also a reality of life...does that mean we should not feeling disgusted watching videos of people taking a dump? 

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

i think indians are quite oblivious to the fact that  right now 

the biggest fetish in po*n industry 
is INDIAN po*n ! !
just because ppl dont talk about it doesnt mean it doesnt exist
i think she represents a huge portion of indian population that is involved in the industry for whatever reasons 
atleast with her entry its bringing awareness to a glaring fact 

n look at indian movies n videos now ? 
i do think the attention bb is giving her is un fair  
there are more deserving candidates like 
laxmi , gulabo n vida who are actually giving back to society 

suny has the right to participate , just because she is a po*n star
doesnt take away from the fact that she is human 
u can object to the hypocrisy she represents
she claims she is proud yet she has hid from most members who she is 
in the real world she cant control this , n if she is proud then why not tell ?

as a person 
i personally find her boring and completely self absorbed 
 she makes no effort to know other members of the house 
vida too was from america but she was frnds with everyone n u could see her cooking n mingling with everyone
mehak is norwegian but she never acts like a nri 

@bold...I totally agree
I don't understand why people keep talking as if p*rn is accepted in the mainstream in the west...if that is true, people in the west must be ok interacting with p*rn stars on a daily basis...Which is absolutely crap...Even there people scorn p*rn stars ...

YES...the presence of Sunny in BB is actually affecting people. There was huge article the other day in paper saying how s*x addicts have gone back to their addiction by seeing sunny...
It is sad if we can feel that since we teach good things to our kids and they are infront of us the whole time they won't get spoiled...But they have lot of time in school where they interact with other kids and after a while they succumb to peer pressure which is exactly what happened in sunny's case...imagine if our kids get into such company...🀒🀒🀒

In my opinion bringing sunny is wrong move by BB..🀒

Edited by soap_fan - 12 years ago
MsAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _dkmystery_

it is hilarious when people say that they googled for a po*n star, saw her pics n vids and felt disgusted! what were u expecting to find in the search results?
Opening her official site, did u expect to find her fully clothed when we clearly know she acts in adult movies!! ofcourse the site will have her bio, pics n other info just like other celeb official sites do...

I'll tell u what i felt ...
Everyone knows its a dirty world out there in the po*n which is not triple x but is five x ...😲
Considering a show like Bigg boss ..when i googled for sunny i expected nude pics and all ...
but i never thought of her doing such acts so blatantly on camera ...and smiling the same way she did there on bigg boss πŸ˜³
... i felt cheated that a platform like bb had such a person ..i have no hatred offense or anything towards po*n ..
but what is troublesome is that a very much loved show is promoting such an act .

MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gypsy2525

I'll tell u what i felt ...
Everyone knows its a dirty world out there in the po*n which is not triple x but is five x ...😲
Considering a show like Bigg boss ..when i googled for sunny i expected nude pics and all ...
but i never thought of her doing such acts so blatantly on camera ...and smiling the same way she did there on bigg boss πŸ˜³
... i felt cheated that a platform like bb had such a person ..i have no hatred offense or anything towards po*n ..
but what is troublesome is that a very much loved show is promoting such an act .

i have one word for u 
KARMA SUTRA
n that my frnds originated from india