Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nameless

I am a silent reader on this forum and have never posted anything before (so please spare me! lol πŸ˜³)

Since the entry of Sunny Leone I have been observing the clash of views that members have of her being on the show. There is one side that is against her being on the show in the first place because of her profession whereas others feel that her profession should not matter. 

Now to the point, in many arguments I have observed that it is often said that this show is for an "Indian audience" and in response to this argument it is commonly said that it's for adults  and not for children so it should not matter as adults know what they want to watch etc... 

I am asking this question as I am an 18 year old female. I had heard of the adult film industry,films,actresses etc but never thought much of it. That is until Sunny came on Big Boss, I read about her in a newspaper article first and just thought I would wait and see what she was like. When she came on the show I started to doubt what I had initially read about her as she was just like anyone else...this encouraged me to search her on google and..yeah I saw my first x-rated adult video clip (which totally disgusted me🀒)

Although I like Sunny's personality in the house I still feel that she should not have been approached for the show. I'm sure there were/are many more people like me (of all ages) that have done the same as me(searched her and viewed her video) and I'm sure that there will be a few people that will be hooked on to watching that kind of stuff.

I am of the right age to view the show and I admit that I had the decision to decide whether or not I was going to watch her video but I still feel that her presence on the show encourages people to 
research about this profession & industry. I believe that Sunny is not only here to increase trp but to promote her industry to a wider audience as well. 

I am a Canadian and I admit I didn't even know that someone by name Sunny Leone existed until I was introduced to her by BB. Having said that, I didn't feel the slightest curiosity to google her name.

Why would somebody like you who, although of legal age, holds conservative views google her in the first place. If you are telling me that you did it out of curiosity then what kind of truth were you expecting to uncover by trying to look her up on google. Her being a po*nstar should be enough for you to know that whatever pictures/videos she has on internet are going to be against you morals and values (because she is a po*n star). If your complaint is that you didn't expect her pictures and videos to be that explicit well then that's your faulty judgement.

Her presence on the show encouraged you to google her but it didn't arouse any sort of curiosity in me at all.  You get motivated differently, I get motivated differently. So, it all boils down to what kind of person is watching BB. If a person with self-control, like you, googles her for curiosity then backs out because it conflicts with their moral values then we don't have any problem. But if the person is perverted, they will get hooked onto Sunny's video as quickly (and badly) as they will get hooked onto "Sheila ki Jawani".

P.S. Did you sit through the entire video?
Edited by BoredAtWork - 12 years ago
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

@BoardAtwork  Everyone do not take Dowry at least I do not belong to those families. You r misunderstanding  I am discussing here about glorifying career of P*** industry in India not other things. You r very well welcome if you want to focus on this. And don't feel that I never visited or lived or worked in USA or EUROPE. Presently I am in USA only and I closely looked at the families here. 

@lats I don't mean by counting money of their kids that they want live on their kids money who says this that in India Kids need to give money to their old age parents hahaha. I don't need to pay any money to my in-laws or my parents they have their own savings sure many others has also. They also don't ask government to pay for them rather we can ask our old age parents to help if there is any need. 
What I mean to say that we will not like that our daughter/son is earning money from doing P***
Even if u r raised in other part of the world you can criticize but not good to disrespect your origin.

Ah, now you get my point. If you are wise enough to understand that whatever people talk about India (for instance: dowry) is not true , then you are wise enough to understand that not every women in USA/Canada is unaware of the father of their children. Infact, I am yet to meet any such woman! You must understand that not everybody is US pressurizes their kids by the time they are 15 to live off on their own. Parents in US are also parents, they too want raise their kids as nice human beings, they too guide them and provide them with all necessary things. The are proud to take responsibility of their kids.

anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sorry to say that it has nothing to do about people aceepting the reality of their own birth. SEX my friend I don't think is a PUBLIC SPORT. It is a very private affair and therfore I don't like pronography. Moreover, nowadays it has just become an easy shortcut way to earn money.

And it has nothing to do with Indian culture or Western culture. I live in the U.S and even here pr** is not looked upon something which parents want their children to take up as their profession. BTW  Sunny's own people who live in this country have broken all ties with her. That is the reason she wants to get into Bollywood to get some sort of legitimacy even in this society here. Many Bollywood actors are invited for shows, programs, functions etc but never SL though she lives here and it would be easier.

And some of us Indians think that criticizing SL makes them "behanji" or "old fashioned" and not modern enough. Somewhere lacking behind "westernized" people. I saw on this forum some people who have recently come to U.S and saying that now "I have become more liberal and feel that there is nothing wrong with p**"and so forth. Please, there is nothing westernized about gloryfying/accepting  p** . In western culture p** is NOT ACCEPTED and still considered 'shameful'. Whether you like it or not. But yes it is a easy way to make money whether here in the U.S or abroad.
As for Mahesh Bhatt he is also using the Big Boss platform for marketing his product. It is not that he cannot find po*nstars in India. There are lot of p** movies made their too. But noone would go to watch his movie with an unknown po*n star. This way he advertises about his new movie and also ensures viewership for the upcoming movie.  

Originally posted by: lats22

People who are against SL cannot accept the reality of their own birth !! so sad... accept S* it is required for everyone same like breathing is required to live..  yes watching all those stuff may be disturbing to creation minds who are not ready to accept their own existence and its value .. when i came to know about SL i did checked google but i didn't get addicted to what i saw out there.. it is everyone's decision what to do , what not to do.. SL being a individual has all the right to decide on her life .. MB being an artist has all the right to decide what story to write and whom to choose.. can't understand why people are interfering in others life and their choices.. think of yourself and your own problems, rather than pointing at what others do and not to do ..

there was so many filthy posts against PB all around the net.. people are so sick with their thinking and not allowing an individual to be free to choose her life, what way she wanted to live .. this mentality is sickening .. not what SL do .. grow up

hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anns123

Sorry to say that it has nothing to do about people aceepting the reality of their own birth. SEX my friend I don't think is a PUBLIC SPORT. It is a very private affair and therfore I don't like pronography. Moreover, nowadays it has just become an easy shortcut way to earn money.

And it has nothing to do with Indian culture or Western culture. I live in the U.S and even here pr** is not looked upon something which parents want their children to take up as their profession. BTW  Sunny's own people who live in this country have broken all ties with her. That is the reason she wants to get into Bollywood to get some sort of legitimacy even in this society here. Many Bollywood actors are invited for shows, programs, functions etc but never SL though she lives here and it would be easier.

And some of us Indians think that criticizing SL makes them "behanji" or "old fashioned" and not modern enough. Somewhere lacking behind "westernized" people. I saw on this forum some people who have recently come to U.S and saying that now "I have become more liberal and feel that there is nothing wrong with p**"and so forth. Please, there is nothing westernized about gloryfying/accepting  p** . In western culture p** is NOT ACCEPTED and still considered 'shameful'. Whether you like it or not. But yes it is a easy way to make money whether here in the U.S or abroad.
As for Mahesh Bhatt he is also using the Big Boss platform for marketing his product. It is not that he cannot find po*nstars in India. There are lot of p** movies made their too. But noone would go to watch his movie with an unknown po*n star. This way he advertises about his new movie and also ensures viewership for the upcoming movie.  

that is your outlook, it is not necessary that everyone believes it.. if you visit any bars in  central London or walk on the roads of france, you can see this PUBLIC SPORT .. it is very normal here.. indian's cannot accept it simply bec they do all this 'private' and hidden hence so much of swami's / minister's video-cams out of in the public domain.. since it is not available they starve for it .. which is dirty .. they talk bad about others ..  Red light area in mumbai and calcutta is too famous for this PUBLIC SPORT.. that no one questions or try to remove .. if some one like SL comes in a public platform there is hue and cry ..πŸ˜†
Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoredAtWork

Ah, now you get my point. If you are wise enough to understand that whatever people talk about India (for instance: dowry) is not true , then you are wise enough to understand that not every women in USA/Canada is unaware of the father of their children. Infact, I am yet to meet any such woman! You must understand that not everybody is US pressurizes their kids by the time they are 15 to live off on their own. Parents in US are also parents, they too want raise their kids as nice human beings, they too guide them and provide them with all necessary things. The are proud to take responsibility of their kids.

Did I said each and every woman in USA/CANDA/EUROPE specifically NO There are always some exceptions where human interaction is required.
anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

that is your outlook, it is not necessary that everyone believes it.. if you visit any bars in  central London or walk on the roads of france, you can see this PUBLIC SPORT .. it is very normal here.. indian's cannot accept it simply bec they do all this 'private' and hidden hence so much of swami's / minister's video-cams out of in the public domain.. since it is not available they starve for it .. which is dirty .. they talk bad about others ..  Red light area in mumbai and calcutta is too famous for this PUBLIC SPORT.. that no one questions or try to remove .. if some one like SL comes in a public platform there is hue and cry ..πŸ˜†

of course it is my outlook. And please don't tell me viewing this as a PUBLIC SPORT is considered "very normal" anywhere. It is always there in some particular areas in the West same as in India which you yourself pointed out as "red light" area. There is no need to bring that into people's home. And not only India, whether it is in France or U.S or anywhere else  it is a scandal if any prime minister, president or minister indulges in so called your NORMAL PUBLIC SPORT. And please don't blame India that everything is "private and hidden" and hence ministers/swami's videocams. In no country IN THE WORLD any political public figure wants to BE ASSOCIATED with po*n.
hide thumbnail

of course it is my outlook. And please don't tell me viewing this as a PUBLIC SPORT is considered "very normal" anywhere. It is always there in some particular areas in the West same as in India which you yourself pointed out as "red light" area. There is no need to bring that into people's home. And not only India, whether it is in France or U.S or anywhere else  it is a scandal if any prime minister, president or minister indulges in so called your NORMAL PUBLIC SPORT. And please don't blame India that everything is "private and hidden" and hence ministers/swami's videocams. In no country IN THE WORLD any political public figure wants to BE ASSOCIATED with po*n.

again it is your outlook and i do not have any comments to it other than to say it is PUBLIC SPORT not private in the western world
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
We know this there r prostitutes in India and some category of People may visit there. But then why it is called as a red light area not a green zone πŸ˜† because only cheap people goes there not from respectful common families. You r raised out of India then why do you care whether Indian people accept Sunny Leone or not or r u trying to clear the way of other India origin P*** stars. Let them decide what they want in their country or what not.
hide thumbnail

at time we can't even travel via tube (normal transport here in london) due to this PUBLIC SPORT.. 
mistyi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you I have did the same and although I know about blow jobs and everything I had never seen them and my eyes were hurting after I watched the first second and I douldnt get the images out !!!!! MY BRAIN HAS BEEN SCARED FOR LIFE BECAUSE OF THIS DUMB SHOW x . x