Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: lats22

at time we can't even travel via tube (normal transport here in london) due to this PUBLIC SPORT.. 

Exactly This is what we don't want to happen in India (My country) in future. This P*** and S** as a public sport mubarak ho to USA,CANDA,Europe countries. 

Don't feel like I am doing fights with you I am sorry if I ever hurt u without realizing. 
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

Did I said each and every woman in USA/CANDA/EUROPE specifically NO There are always some exceptions where human interaction is required.

hmm, I guess I misunderstood. Can you please explain what you were implying when you said "And I know which part of world you r living where mothers themselves don't know who is the father of their child?"
BoredAtWork thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

that is your outlook, it is not necessary that everyone believes it.. if you visit any bars in  central London or walk on the roads of france, you can see this PUBLIC SPORT .. it is very normal here.. indian's cannot accept it simply bec they do all this 'private' and hidden hence so much of swami's / minister's video-cams out of in the public domain.. since it is not available they starve for it .. which is dirty .. they talk bad about others ..  Red light area in mumbai and calcutta is too famous for this PUBLIC SPORT.. that no one questions or try to remove .. if some one like SL comes in a public platform there is hue and cry ..😆

Lats buddy, your views are too literal for people to accept. ðŸ˜†

Edited by BoredAtWork - 12 years ago
anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

at time we can't even travel via tube (normal transport here in london) due to this PUBLIC SPORT.. 

Exactly!  I am surprised how can you then support SL. Thank god we still don't have this in India and I am sure you also would not want that to happen in India in future. We may lots of problems in India but still feel very happy whenever I visit that some of the filth is not so visible for young kids.
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i am so bored of sunny and bigg boss now that i dont have any interest in me to comment more than a line on her. my view on sunny, she is boring and she needs to get out as soon as possible. i hope mahesh bhatt start shooting for jism right now. in the meantime, let me yawn once again 😵 thanks to sunny.
Edited by chammakchallo - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anns123

Exactly!  I am surprised how can you then support SL. Thank god we still don't have this in India and I am sure you also would not want that to happen in India in future. We may lots of problems in India but still feel very happy whenever I visit that some of the filth is not so visible for young kids.

indian market is not open for adult entertainment.. hence there is  no threat as you all assume.. but indians needed education as they show suppressive behaviour due to fear  and shame of the society... SL being an individual, brought up in different culture is got freedom to do what she want.. her profession is her choice and no one can question her decisions... let her do what she want.. 

when you speak about kids. kids are there in this country too, they too are been educated, i have not seen any kid doing PUBLIC SPORT ..  so here bringing SL via national channel is an eye opener for everyone out there... and it is an education.. which existed in india centuries back .. it was indian who gave the world first eduction of S* thru book called kamasutra..indian who spoke about Tantra, the energy of shiva and parvathi..  and indian's shows two type of behaviour one in front, one in back.. in back they need SL as most of her fans are from south asia, and that is the reality.. now negating it is no use ... another issue is why parents are allowing children to watch BB at 10.30... kids should sleep by 7.30 .. so better parents in india too change their attitude towards their kids.. when you speak about kids don't you all take your kids to worship shiva 'linga' and did you all tried to explain what is this 'linga' is all about?? did you all tried to explain where that 'linga'  is situated???  and it is kept in a 'temple' ??? so why this type of negative attitude ?? there is no age difference in the worship ðŸ˜†

when i came into this country it was a cultural shock for me, and took time to adjust to this environment.. when you are in a world platform, you need to move along with it.. no point in resisting the change... the change will come either today or tomorrow.. can't understand this resistance and calling names on people with sick mentality ...  accepting the reality is the only way to overcome it.. resistance will not resolve the problems.. and it is there in indian culture open to everyone to see and learn .. 
anns123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

indian market is not open for adult entertainment.. hence there is  no threat as you all assume.. but indians needed education as they show suppressive behaviour due to fear  and shame of the society... SL being an individual, brought up in different culture is got freedom to do what she want.. her profession is her choice and no one can question her decisions... let her do what she want.. 

when you speak about kids. kids are there in this country too, they too are been educated, i have not seen any kid doing PUBLIC SPORT ..  so here bringing SL via national channel is an eye opener for everyone out there... and it is an education.. which existed in india centuries back .. it was indian who gave the world first eduction of S* thru book called kamasutra..indian who spoke about Tantra, the energy of shiva and parvathi..  and indian's shows two type of behaviour one in front, one in back.. in back they need SL as most of her fans are from south asia, and that is the reality.. now negating it is no use ... another issue is why parents are allowing children to watch BB at 10.30... kids should sleep by 7.30 .. so better parents in india too change their attitude towards their kids.. when you speak about kids don't you all take your kids to worship shiva 'linga' and did you all tried to explain what is this 'linga' is all about?? did you all tried to explain where that 'linga'  is situated???  and it is kept in a 'temple' ??? so why this type of negative attitude ?? there is no age difference in the worship ðŸ˜†

when i came into this country it was a cultural shock for me, and took time to adjust to this environment.. when you are in a world platform, you need to move along with it.. no point in resisting the change... the change will come either today or tomorrow.. can't understand this resistance and calling names on people with sick mentality ...  accepting the reality is the only way to overcome it.. resistance will not resolve the problems.. and it is there in indian culture open to everyone to see and learn .. 

Reading your post I feel you have very recently come to a western country from a very conservative Indian family and as all new comers are little awestruck/infatuated by the western world.

You said 'SL being an individual, brought up in different culture is got freedom to do what she want.'.  No my dear I think you are not aware SL is not accepted by her own family same as any other girl in India who takes up po*n for easy money. Even in western culture this is not 'Mainstream' as has been very well put by @ blue-ice '...what people don't understand is the westerners are as conservative as the indians...they are as wary of their kids watching po*n as we are...i blame a lot of misconception on the way the NRIs potrayed in the Bollywood movie..."
Here also you are as "free" to do po*n as in India.  There may be some more restrictions in India as compared to west but po*n still falls in that taboo whether India or west. Don't have any misconceptions about that. Personally, I had the same freedom in Delhi in my house that I have here in the U.S.