Another view on Sunny...

Nameless thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am a silent reader on this forum and have never posted anything before (so please spare me! lol πŸ˜³)
Since the entry of Sunny Leone I have been observing the clash of views that members have of her being on the show. There is one side that is against her being on the show in the first place because of her profession whereas others feel that her profession should not matter. 

Now to the point, in many arguments I have observed that it is often said that this show is for an "Indian audience" and in response to this argument it is commonly said that it's for adults  and not for children so it should not matter as adults know what they want to watch etc... 

I am asking this question as I am an 18 year old female. I had heard of the adult film industry,films,actresses etc but never thought much of it. That is until Sunny came on Big Boss, I read about her in a newspaper article first and just thought I would wait and see what she was like. When she came on the show I started to doubt what I had initially read about her as she was just like anyone else...this encouraged me to search her on google and..yeah I saw my first x-rated adult video clip (which totally disgusted me🀒)

Although I like Sunny's personality in the house I still feel that she should not have been approached for the show. I'm sure there were/are many more people like me (of all ages) that have done the same as me(searched her and viewed her video) and I'm sure that there will be a few people that will be hooked on to watching that kind of stuff.

I am of the right age to view the show and I admit that I had the decision to decide whether or not I was going to watch her video but I still feel that her presence on the show encourages people to 
research about this profession & industry. I believe that Sunny is not only here to increase trp but to promote her industry to a wider audience as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After reading above post(Nameless) and as a parent of a small child I really feel Indian people should really stop to promote and accept such a nonsense things. As a Adult many are happy to take side of Sunny Leone but seriously day by day its getting hard to raise our kids with moral values and principles. We have lot of brainers and kind hearted people in our country why these guys do not visualize that by bringing and accepting such a disgusting act they are trying to destory the next generations.
I don't want to know how loveable she is as a person or what not a monster or cruel or anything that doesn't matter. What matters the most is
What Indian people are going to achieve by this???????????
Already youth are on the way to blindly follow western culture and misleading towards many bad paths,and here comes one more.
What Mahesh Bhat is trying to do Disgusting is there any lack of Artists in India ki apko ek p*rn star ko apne film ki offer deni padi. Disgusting!!!!!
Vo buddhe bahot sallonse lonely hai na isliye usne socha hoga chalo moke pe chaoka maro s***
Please don't encourage to show wrong paths to our young generation and the nxt generations.
Edited by Pranjjal - 12 years ago
Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
to be honest... i was compelled to research about sunny after her entry in the show... I even visited her site, which I would never have seen under ordinary circumstances
Nameless thumbnail
With respect to everyones opinions, I still stand by what I said before, the channel should not have approached her.

Glad to know "Shad" that you are not easily influenced but many people are, as all are not alike. Some may only research, others may watch it -to know what it actually is, others may get addicted and few may even aspire to be like her... who knows? 

You searched mishra and mahek on the internet but did you get the same kind of results as Sunny from your search? Don't think so.  
Enough said. 
It is her profession and I'm sure she'll have many fans but she's a performer/an artist therefore her aim is to get a bigger fan following- & I can see that happening. 
Po*nography that was once considered a taboo is now being openly accepted and appreciated by big celebrities- is that good for her industry or bad? 
If celebrities are shown openly accepting it and even appreciating it that makes it easier for the common man to also accept it.

I am a very open minded person as I have been born and brought up in the west. I had some knowledge of what I was searching and was expecting to find (didn;t think it would be so repulsive though) but I would imagine that some viewers my age in countries such as India and Pakistan would not know...so why do they need to be introduced to it? 

rooh123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

So true...infract I also goggled it after seeing her in this show  ..when I found her website..somehow  i didn't like it. ...I m not saying I dislike her ..but I think ...I do agree with this thread ...this show is not a right show for those ppl who are from adult profession...actually the way  bigg boss promoting her  on this show seems like they want to promote po*nography profession in reality  & looking for general acceptance ..

If Mahesh Bhatt really wants to take her in his movie he could have been discuss  these boring thig after show also..being an NRI po*n STAR there was no need to glorifying her...

There might be lots of po*n star who really can perform in his movie very well becoz his movie is also abt skin show only.. he should put an add..& he will get in bulk.. ..

Edited by rooh123 - 12 years ago
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People who are against SL cannot accept the reality of their own birth !! so sad... accept S* it is required for everyone same like breathing is required to live..  yes watching all those stuff may be disturbing to creation minds who are not ready to accept their own existence and its value .. when i came to know about SL i did checked google but i didn't get addicted to what i saw out there.. it is everyone's decision what to do , what not to do.. SL being a individual has all the right to decide on her life .. MB being an artist has all the right to decide what story to write and whom to choose.. can't understand why people are interfering in others life and their choices.. think of yourself and your own problems, rather than pointing at what others do and not to do ..

there was so many filthy posts against PB all around the net.. people are so sick with their thinking and not allowing an individual to be free to choose her life, what way she wanted to live .. this mentality is sickening .. not what SL do .. grow up

Edited by lats22 - 12 years ago
chumchee25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with with this thread.
I searched her as well πŸ˜• & wish I hadn't afterwards
Nameless thumbnail
@ lats 22

Accepting the reality of ones birth has nothing to do with accepting or rejecting Sunny.
Of course who said that S** is not a requirement for life? Everyone accepts that it is! Po*nography on the other hand is NOT a requirement of life!

I didn't get addicted either. I'm sure you and I are not the only ones that havn't searched again but that doesn't mean that others havn't.

Sunny has all the right in the world to do what she wants- no one said she didn't. She's not the only one in the fricken po*nography industry, there are many more.  It's her profession and if she's happy doing it then good for her.  

What I don't like is the publicity she is gaining for her profession and industry! I don't like the impact it's having on the young generation...

& for your information NO ONE is interfering in anyones life here- we are all expressing our opinions, its something that grown ups do :) 
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@lats22
They are on the national TV so people r discussing about them. Do hell with these people, whatever they do in their personal life no one bothers  they r not our family members.
Its a big sense of loss and concern for the indian film industry for offering a role to a po*n star in Bollywood. It will certainly ruin the left over values in indian youth( which are already reeling their private life for sake of publicity in MMS or XXX Scandals). It will do no harm to them but will only increase the shamelessness in Indian females which need urgent attention for earning their bread and butter by hosting private po*n sites featuring as a po*n star.
she should not have been brought to India and especially on the television which is watched by millions of our children who are of the generation which is rebel and want to know everything.
 I saw many small girls 5 yrs and above act or talk like Bipasha Basu,models etc. Bachhon ko bachhe hee rahne do, Childhood do not come again in life. Now a days there innocent acts and talks are left far behind and mainly because of the adverse effect of TV. If anyone will take a survey of say 100 kids what they want to be when they grow up,more than 70% kids will say models,actors etc

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pranjjal

After reading above post(Nameless) and as a parent of a small child I really feel Indian people should really stop to promote and accept such a nonsense things. As a Adult many are happy to take side of Sunny Leone but seriously day by day its getting hard to raise our kids with moral values and principles. We have lot of brainers and kind hearted people in our country why these guys do not visualize that by bringing and accepting such a disgusting act they are trying to destory the next generations.

I don't want to know how loveable she is as a person or what not a monster or cruel or anything that doesn't matter. What matters the most is
What Indian people are going to achieve by this???????????
Already youth are on the way to blindly follow western culture and misleading towards many bad paths,and here comes one more.
What Mahesh Bhat is trying to do Disgusting is there any lack of Artists in India ki apko ek p*rn star ko apne film ki offer deni padi. Disgusting!!!!!
Vo buddhe bahot sallonse lonely hai na isliye usne socha hoga chalo moke pe chaoka maro s***
Please don't encourage to show wrong paths to our young generation and the nxt generations.

I completely agree with you and I am a mom too..so I think,in my opinion,colors shouldn't have got a po*n actress to a show and encourage all this to the young gen.