Sunita:-)
-nikki- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
very nice
continue soon😃
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it...so Armaan also felt something...
i hope Armaan realize his feelings soon...the decoration is really very romantic...i hope it does the trick for AR also...
continue soon...'
take care...
love
Roshni
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry for the late comment..

but simply amzing n rocking parts..

loved all of them..

n armi..he is such a gem..

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

Kiara_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hey guys hope all of are doing well, m sorry for the delay was just stuck up with some personal works…thanks guys for all ur encouraging and valuable comments it means a lot to me sorry couldn't reply individually but thanks a lot guys love y'all…..…..i was just watching dmg episodes on you tube realized how much I miss seeing it, Miss Dmg. N ma Kajen hope they come back soon in Dmg or without……

Here's the next part

MY Christmas Holiday

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never the same.

It was a long tiring day for both armaan and riddhima, after meeting the required people as in the decorators, and than to the printing office they reached armaan's restaurant and straight away went to armaan's cabin to discuss the menu..after settling  themselves on the chair…

Ar-riddhima can we start discussing now about the menu ( without waiting for any answer from her he continued to speak) hmm I was thinking how about a totally American fareof food he stared noting down the options or Italian food or Mexican street food or a Spanish buffet, u tell what would prefer , not getting any reply he looked at her and the sight melted his hear with warm feelings,

Riddhima had drifted of t o sleep with her hands on the table and laying her head on it a small dreamy smile playe don her lips.

Armaan simply stared a her angelic face seeing her sleeping so soundly he was annoyed at himself why he didn't  realize that she would  be tired and hungry, hell he was so engrossed in the planning and arranging that he forgot everything , even brought her so late at night to discuss the menu…., Armaan ur the limit  he blasted at himself. He thought first he should inform mom and dad that they would be reaching home late, he dialed the number and went outside the cabin to spk as he didn't wanted to disturb her with the noise after speaking to them he came back to his cabin to see riddhima who was still sleepin0g and a slight frown showing on her face as a flick of hair  falling on her eyes disturbing her , he smiled and at once went towards her and with a slow hand he removed the hair  just as his hand brushed her face startled she woke up with a jerk seeing armaan near her nervousness took over her feeling his intense gaze on her she couldn't even meet his eyes coz if she does she'll surely gonna drown in it …

Ri- OMG its 11' clock , am so late  why did I sleep ..aunty and uncle would be so worried damn am so hungry armaan pls drop me home..( she ranted nonstop in nervousness and fear…armaan

Ar- don't worry riddhima I have informed mom and dad we'll be reaching late, m sorry I didn't realize that you would be hungry and tired…he said feeling deeply sorry..

Ri – its ok armaan …she smile an said… now can we ea something.

Ar- oh got m soo dumb wait let me inform the head chef and he left from there..

After sometime armaan arrived from the kitchen  looking slightly disappointed

Ar- errm riddhima the chef has left from work a bit early today and I really don't want to trouble the other chef's as hey are already loaded with work, I hope you don't mind eating th e food which chef armaan will cook.

Ri- yea its fine, first she didn't realize but than is stuck her, armaan no you don't have to do that I'll eat whatever its there in the menu….she hesitated…

Ar- pls be my guest…he insisted 

Ri- ok…she smile and both made their way towards the kitchen area.

Armaan dons the chef hat..

Ar- so madame what would you like to eat..

Ri- well I have a lil doubt  here does this handsome chef really knows to cook or he is just showing off…she teased him

Ar- try me… he said winking at her , she was surprised by his answer but she liked it…

Ri- I ok than I would like to have Penne Arrabiata

Ar- at your service Signora….she blushed at his comments

Armaan draped the apron and started cutting the tomatoes like a pro, riddhima looked at him in awe as he cont to cook, she felt ashamed of herself that she didn't know to cook except her favorite magi noodle. He added the sauce and boiled penne and started tossing it with ease, suddenly  riddhima interrupted- Armaan can I toss it…

Ar- ok but be careful not to spill

As she tossed very hard that some of the penne fell on the floor, realizing her mistake..

R- ooops am sorry..

Ar- its ok, he took the pan from her n stared tossing again, so you know to cook…… he asked her

Ri- no I only know to eat…she smiled sheepishly….

He smiled at her babyishness and looked at her in a loving gaze..she shook him out of his thoughts..

Ri- armaan the food..

Ar- oh sorry, you go and sit in my cabin will bring the food….( armaan stayed there for sometime he couldn't understand his behavior how this girl is affecting him so much that he just forgets the world around him its just been a day or two he calmed himself stating its  just a mere attraction nothing beyond that…

She was waiting for armaan in his cabin just than he arrives with the food and plate and serves it to her..

Ri- bon appetite …… waiting no long she took the first bite and instantly closes her eyes enjoying the delicious food…armaan waited for her to comment

Ri- this is the best Italian food I have eaten so far its really delicious..she complimented him

Ar- thank you m glad you liked it

Ri- oh its wonderful you taste and see and she spooned the food from her plate and forwarded towards him to feed, at first armaan was a bit reluctant but seeing her caring face he ate the food with a overwhelming emotion which he very easily concealed by  drawing his attention completely on the food.

Riddhima expected some reaction from him but seeing him she too continued eating her food silenly.after some time armaan spoke

Ar- riddhima do you need anything else,

Ri- no armaan I don't want anything  thanks for the lovely food …..she smiled n said

Ar- n again m sorry for bringing you here late night didn't realize you would be tired…

Ri- its ok don't apologize I know how important this event is for you….

Ar- thanks riddhima, I just hope aal the work finishes on time coz we have such less time . he said worriedly

Riddhima places her hand on his- Don't worry armaan everything will be fine am there with you whenever you need me…she assured him

He blinked his eyes in acknowledgement and he too kept his hand on hers

Ar- thanks again for all your help

Ri- its my pleasure, n stop thanking me infact I should thank you for making me part of such a noble cause, you are a very lucky person…she stated

Ar- how can you say that….he asked confused

Ri- well my mom says and I too believe that a person who helps others selflessly can never be deprived of love in their life,  I feel ur blessed to have so much love in your life..

After listening to her words armaan kept silent he just wished this was true in his case,

Ri- armaan m sorry did I say anything wrong.  She said after seeing him all worried

Ar – no riddhima  I was just thinking isn't it quite ironic that sometimes when ur loved ny people who are not related to u in anyways all you crave and want is love from that special someone and from ur family coz that's what a person needs to survive Love, but life is cruel it never gives u what you want  & d only person with is u and ur loneliness…he spoke with lot of pain in his voice…

She looked at him stunned to hear such painful words from him , he smiled softly she felt a s thou saw the most saddest smile ever..Before she could ask him about his problem, he got up and excused himself in the pretext of a call.

Its been 5 days and Armaan and riddhima worked day and night to make the arrangements for the special event, in this course of time their friendship and closeness bloomed, both felt he attraction towards each other for riddhima it was more than attraction she felt a unknown desire for him which she never felt for anyone else but it didn't took time for her to realize that she has fallen in love with Armaan and a part of her also feels that he too has feeling s for her.

Riddhima was monitoring the workers who were putting the drapes she had a hard time explaining a certain worker on how she wants the drapes to be hanged after enormous drained effort.

Ri – arrey bhaiya aise nahin…udhar

Wor- madame ji  aap hi batayein na mujhe  samjh nahin aa raha hai….

Riddhima decided  she will show the worker  how she wanted it as he's wasted so much time already she climbed the high ladder with hr heels still on her feet,  she started showing the worker not knowing that the worker was not there as his boss called him to do some other work, as she was trying o place the drape on the far end of the hook she lost her and fell only to be caught by someone's strong arms, her eyes were shut tight in fear not feeling any pain on her body she opened her eyes only to get drowned into those blue oceanic eyes.

Armaan who had just entered the hall saw riddhima standing on the shaking ladder trying hard to place the drape, he was about to say something but his words go caught in his mouth as she saw her losing her balance, he quickly ran towards her and caught her in his arms.

They both gazed into each others eyes aloof to the world a sudden noise brought them brought them out of the reverie  he placed her down

Ar- riddhima are u ok..

Ri- yes am fine

Ar- who told you to climb on the ladder  the workers are there to work, what if I was not around to catch u don't u understand wha wud have happened to u so careless , he shouted at her

She smile din her heart seeing armaan's concern for her thou in a angry way but she felt good

Ri- m sorry and thank you she looked st him n smile

Ar- its ok …he smiled back at her, now come on we are going out

Ri- where???  She asked

Ar- I want you to meet the children…

Ri- ok lets go than, and they both left the place…

The whole scene and the conversation between armaan and riddhima was witnessed by Rahul n Muskaan who had been helping them with arrangements, both felt  A R have  fallen head over heels in love with each other any person can say that , smiling at each other they continued with their work

Armaan n Riddhima reached the orphanage, as they were going to meet the father they saw two couple bickering with each other..

Man- am not careless had kept the papers on the table and than (he was cut short by the woman)

Woman- haan what huh tell me, you were supposed to bring the papers you know how important the papers are for us right now..

Man- wait a min…, I had given u the papers o keep while we were leaving…he argued wither

Wom- I don't put the blame on me…she shouted with irritation

Man- I dare u check your handbag now..

Wom – you dare ma, I accept, she started checking her bag and than she found the papers, realizing her mistake she  bowed her head not wanting to look at her hubby…

Man- see I told you it was you…he smirked

Wom- haan so what it happened by mistake now don't u exaggerate it…..She said coolly

Man- wow lady ulta chorr ko daante..

Wom- I don't wanna talk to you

Man- same here (and they both turned their back towards each other and crossed their arms in anger..

Armaan felt uneasy and irritated seeing the couple fighting bitter memories came rushing towards him, he quickly left the place without riddhima's notice who ws looking at the couple with awe

Wom- am sorry…she said turning towards her hubby

Man- its ok wifey I shoudn't have fought with u they both smiled at each other

Wom- everything will be fine right…she questions him

Man- yes it will , m there with u and they both hugged each other and went inside the orphanage..

Riddhima was still in deep thoughts seeing the couple she imagined herself and armaan fighting just this way.. she blushed and turned to look at him not finding him she hurriedly goes inside.

She saw armaan playing  and talking with the little girl in sign language, he was surrounded by the other kids  who wanted his equal attention on them also, he introduced her to the kids, she felt connected with the kids just like her younger siblings, armaan watched her as she laughed  and played with the kids he felt gratified by her nature never has he met or seen someone like her, she beautified her presence in his life, after bidding bye to the kids they made their way to the priest's office as they entered they saw the same couple seated inside.

Pri- Come armaan have a seat and meet Mr & Mrs Singhania from boston they have come here to adopt our Shania ( d same small girl  with whom armaan was playing) isn't it a short of miracle that our lil girl will get a new life and family, hopefull in the future  by the grace of god and the grt docs there she might get healed and could hear clearly without the machine…the priest expressed his happiness.

Armaan was disturbed to speak anything, riddhima noticed it but she wondered why. Armaan bid bye and hastily exited from the palce with riddhima in tow. The ride back home  was  quiet armaan not uttering any word and riddhima understood its better t leave him at peace than get him angry.

Ar- riddhima would you mind if we spent some time on the beach…

Ri- yes , its fine

And he turned his bike towards the beach, he got down from his bike and marched towards the other side of the rocky beach which remains mainly isolated and secluded, he sat on the beach gazing directly at the sun which was prepared to set, riddhima  cudn't get what was wrong she skeptically went and sat beside him.

They both sat in silence for a long time staring at the sea….

Ar- she won't be happy

Ri- about whom ru talking …she questioned d him

Ar- Shania she won't be happy with them

Ri – how can you say that..

Ar-  are you blind…didn't you see the way they were fighting with each other,, they will continue fighting their whole life ignoring the child and her happiness and that's what these people will do too…he stated angrily

Ri- armaan they were fighting like a normal couple ..…she  reasoned with him

He got up angrily went towards the water she too followed him now she really wanted to know what's with his strange reasoning and behavior.

Ar- riddhima they won't stop fighting just like my parents who fought for whole 12 years completely ignoring the fact they had a child..he spoke angrily and caught hold of her shoulder, they never loved each other and I only saw their hatred for each other..(now tears were pouring out from his eyes,) I go all the luxuries in life but I never got the love which I craved from my parents, they just sympathized with me never once did my dad patted my back when I scored good marks in school, my heart yearned for hug from my mother when I was sad or when I just felt like…he shouted in anger, Living in the same roof they lived their life separately and I lived my life all alone no one beside me to care, to love ,to shout no one I used to question my identity that do I ever mean anything to them to someone  and he broke into a sob burying his face in his hands….

Riddhima's heart pained to see him in this state….now she understood his distant nature towards her and the reason for his pain which so clearly reflects in his eyes, how life can be so cruel to this selfless person , she kept her hand on his shoulders and in a swift movement he took her in a rib crashing hug crying his heart out all broken, riddhima too embraced him  how can she not, she loved him yes she loved him from the very first day she had seen him and when she had known him as person  her heart was not hers but his..  , all she wants now is to shower her love on him wrapped in each other's love they for sometime stood there what felt like eternity, coming out of the hug tears were still making their way out from both pair of eyes she cupped his face in her hands and she lovingly kissed his forehead he closed his eyes feeling the warmth of her love, she kissed his cheeks both were gazing in each other's eyes, he pulled her towards him and slowly he bent forward and claimed her lips,  and the kissed melted into the moment  he savored her lips delicately and than he kissed her deeply., both poured their love in this kiss which lasted a lifetime for both….

Armaan broke out of the kiss in sudden shock, he saw her eyes closed and a small smile playing on her lips, he couldn't believe what just happened between them, he mentally kicked himself how he  lost himself in the moment how could he forget the promise that he would never ever bring someone close to his heart…

Riddhima opened her eyes waiting  to see the love for her but all she  saw was a glint of guilt in his eyes and a remorse showing face…she couldn't believe what her eyes  were showing she waited for him to speak

Ar-  riddhima am really very  sorry…whatever happened am sorry it should have not  happened  pls forget it… he couldn't even meet her eyes, …

The words stuck her like a bolt in her heart, silent tears made their way out of her eyes all she could think and hear were his words, her face looked pale and lifeless

Seeing her in this state his heart pained, am sorry riddhima…he spoke

Before he could say any further riddhima interrupted…lets go home armaan...

That's it guys pheww hope your'll liked the part... pls do give your views god or bad are accepted and also comment, the next part would be last one for this ff.

And don't forget to press the like tab….

Love Kiara.😊

blue_lotus22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful update...loved it.
Loved Ar so much.
You wrote this part so well.
Let's c what happens next...
Eagerly waiting for the next part, update next part super soon.
Thanks for the pm, take care.
AMMY12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update.
Thanx 4 d pm.
T.c.
jiyaa_m thumbnail
nice part

update soon
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesomme part; riddhima has fallen in love withh armaan and soo hass armaan; buhh hassnt realisedd ihh <3 arwwwhh their scenees aree amazinnng; perfect. poor ammy his parentss neglectedd himm :( buhh ii jusst thee ennd sceenne; oh god! armaan must have thought he has hurt her because he kissed her when ihh was actually becausee he sed he waas sorry; ii wannna reaad thee last part anndd howw theey gonna confess.
update sooper soon <3
Bhavya8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was such a lovely part!
AR growing closer and the planning going well.
But I hope Armaan lets go of his insecurities before it's too late.
Thanks for pm!!!!!
Please update soon!!