MY Christmas Holiday- AR updt last part pg 13

Kiara_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiya guys this is Kiara m back with a new ff on obviously on Armaan & Riddhima this is gonna be a short story of not more than six or seven parts'..it is a very simple story which basically has a Christmas backdrop to it, this story idea came to my mind  since Christmas is coming and have already started shopping'.so lets the weave the magic of love, kindness and joy'.

MY Christmas Holiday

So here's the part

Blue Christmas by Jim Reeves

I'll have a Blue Christmas without you

I'll be so blue thinking about you

Decorations of red on a green christmas tree

Won't be the same when, if you're not here wid me

And when those blue snowflakes start falling

And when those blue melodies start calling

You'll be doing all right, with ur Christmas of white

But I'll a blue, blue, blue, Christmas

Decorations of red on a green christmas tree

Won't be the same when, if you're not here wid me

I'll have a Blue Christmas, that's certain

And when the Blue heartache starts hurting'

You'll be doing all right, with ur Christmas of white

But I'll  have a blue, blue, blue, Christmas

Yes its Christmas time where all over the world the joy of love and laughter spreads, and here I am listening to a blue song wid tears flowing from my eyes because am all alone , I lost the love of my life or should I say that my love found a new love in his life leaving me broken and shattered 'yes me and Sameer were in love for the last 6 months I met him thru my cousin Muskaan, we soon became friends and  soon are friendship blossomed into love'I still remember how me & muskaan were all excite to celebrate this year Christmas in Goa wid our partners, but alas things were just not meant to be for me when sameer dropped the bomb on 30th Nov  how could I forget that day when he said that he doesn't loves me anymore that he is in love wid some bitch'I ahd locked myself totally not wanting to meet or face anyone not even my friends but guess muskaan had it enuf and also muskaan being  D muskaan even  slapped sameer hard on his face..thou I don't regret it nor muski , In d midst of all the emotional blackmail from her & curses to sameer I skeptically hal fheartidly agreed to go to Goa wid muski and her fiance(can it get more bad) thou m happy for both of them he is a nice guy n he really loves muskaan a lot

So here I am in Goa or the last 2 days and all I do is sit on the railing of the window  stare @ the oceanic blue sight and cry'.We are staying with mine N muskaan's aunty our Monica aunty, w both r half punjabi's & half Christians as mine n her mom are real sisters and they r by birth Christians'.As a child I remember getting all excited for this day to receive gifts from my parents and  of course Santa  claus those were the best memories'I smiled..Just as I was lost in y own thoughts I felt a hand on my shoulder looking up I saw the most serene n calm face in front of me looking at me with all the love and concern.

Monica aunty- Ridzy baby I knw wat u must be feeling..

Ri- no mona aunty nothing m fine

Mon don't hide from I have seen ur sad face for the past 2 days'.i knw everything dear

Riddhima looked at her wid tears in her eyes

Mo- Im not here to tell u to smile an d be happy as thou nothing happened coz I understand wat ur feeling sumtime at ur age I too had my heartbroken ..than I drifted in a shell away from everyone but one day the shell was broken by a man who entered  in my life with only love to give n share he taught me the true meaning of love'Ridzy baby and you know who that man is its your loving Richie uncle'she smiled looking at riddhima..we all go thru a phase where we see the world only wid that person besides ue it starts with that person an ends with him'but if d feeling dies in just 6 months than its not love its just mere attraction and here m nt talking abt u bt d other person. God has his own plans m sure Jesus Christ surely had planned something better for u jst keep up the faith in love never ever be afraid to fall in love again don't hold urself coz of the past just let it go , as I found ma life in ur uncle Richie, I'll pray and hope you too one day will find ur life'ok hope the lecture was not too long 'she laughed

Tears were flowing from my eyes'.

Ri- I love u mona aunty. Thank you so much, thank u (in an instant I hugged mona aunty)

Mon- Ur welcome darling (and she kissed me lovingly on my forehead) so move your butt now go & start shopping &preparing for Christmas there's only ten days left'

Ri- I'll just go and call Muski n as I reached the door I heard mona aunty call me)

Mo- Ridzy baby remember There is only one happiness in life to Love and to be Loved'

Smiling at mona aunty I decided that I will make the best of my Christmas holiday'.

That's it guys hope ur'll wud like this new ff plzz do comment good or bad or any notes on improvement do tell me in your comments'.plz do press d like tab too..waiting 4 ur comments...

Love Kiara.😊

Edited by Kiara_angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesommee. great part. ii soo cannt waiit for armaan's entrryy/ update soon
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey kiara,
Nice concept yaar and a very good starting. . poor ridzy...but hope she found her real love that is Armaan, very soon.waiting for his entry...
do continue soon...n tanx 4the pm...
love.
Roshni
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I liked the concept! You wrote it beautifully <3

Update soon & do PM me! :)

-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

nice concept

liked it continue soon

pm me wen u update

Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice dear
would love to read:)
plz me me when ever you update
lov
maria:)
trouble_006 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 7
heyya
nice concept...the intro was beautiful...waiting fr Armaan's entry...do pm me when u update nxt
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Great start!
Continue soon x
shonagudia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice one... Continue soon
ksg_ritika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2