Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

the last part was really hot and sensuous. waiting to know if Pia gives in or Abhay gives upπŸ˜›

This is something even i don't know making it up as i am going along.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

such an amazing update
abhiya celebrating christmas together was so cute
but the last scene shocked me out of the wits
abhay behaving like this was so unexpected
i hope he won't do anything that he will regret later
please update soon want to know what will happen when he will wake up in the morning
thanks for the pm

Shivani U know i like to add characteristics in people for shock value. ABHAY'S Human now so he isn't supposed to have the patience of a SAINT. As a vampire U can control ones emotional state but as a HUMAN its a little hard retraining yourself. 
Plus its more fun to play or write for ABHAY now. Watching him drink to his blackout would be cool. I'm jut having fun.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: visufansona

awww ayesha...xmas abhiya updte han...its really nice & hawwttt...garam ho gyi main...nice jelousy...kissesss...awww

Mujhe Garmi bohot pasand hai khaas thor ke TAND waali GHARAM.πŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abc123ca

nice update or should i say hot...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ waiting to know what will abhay do...hope nothing bad...
continue soon...

n merry christmas ...😊

U 2. Even i want to know what DRUNK ABHAY will do. Will he play or will he let go?
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Will there be a Jeh Abhay face off in this FF? Cant help thinking since u brought him up in this update πŸ˜ƒ Abhiya were uff so hot 😳 n cute as well 😊 Lovely update Ayesha ⭐️ Merry Christmas to u πŸ€—

I don't know if i should add JEH's demise here or what the heck i might as well finish this idiot. ABHIYA are more than enough for him.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali.K

Thanks for the christmas special ayesha. Loved the update. There cannot be a better bf than abhay. Waiting for the next update to see piya's answer😳

thanks for the PM

Thanks ANJALI. I always update regularly so U will find out very soon. It will be a damakadaar UPDATE🀣 ABHAY ki watt lagne waali hai🀣
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

merry christmas ayeshu..the update was a treat! Abhay being drunk and doing all this was unexpected! Lets see what happens! Bt abhiya were cute initially and hot at the end

Always expect the unexpected with me. HUMAN ABHAY ki saath kuch bu kar sakthi hu?πŸ˜‰
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow ayesha so will Abhay make love in his drunk state? & kiya toh in morning he'll repent.Oh but Abhiya roxx.They r so cute & Abhay thoda naughty ho rha haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I like it when ABHIYA fight. U will find out very soon. It will be quite nice to see ABHAY on the recieving end for once.🀣
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Merry Christmas Ayesha πŸ€—

It was a cute update... nice to see them celebrating Christmas and drunk Abhay πŸ˜† His prank was really good and last part was Hawwt... πŸ˜³
Lets see in next update who gives up since Abhay is drunk πŸ˜‰

ABHAY'S PRANKS R very few on the show so add a little humour in here and a little spice.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya.1

awesome update ayesha!!!

the last part was super hot... nw want to knw wt happened...

plz continue sooon...

Soon we will see if ABHAY wins or PIA i know where my MONEY is placed.