Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: purple_shadoz

๐Ÿ‘awww ayesha...dt ws sch a cute updt...๐Ÿ˜ณlovd it cmpltly!!!! mujhe vi abhay jaisa bf chahie...๐Ÿ˜†abhiya doing housewrk togedr n mkng each odr's fav food...superb!!!!!โญ๏ธbechaara abhay...pia s torturng hm nw...๐Ÿ˜†dt line abyt a fat bf wd skeletal gf ws too gud!!!!!๐Ÿ‘m lovng ds ss...๐Ÿค—

Nidhi we all want a SOULMATE like ABHAY but he is only one kitni ladkiyon koh ek saath sambhalega woh?NEXT PART XMAS PARTY

My best JOKE on their weight. Kitni badlaav aya hai in dono main show ki beginning aur end thak.
matwamango thumbnail
:Chapter 10::Merry Christmas::

It was christmas morning Pia got up bright and early peeling her arms away from Abhay's body. She'd gotten used to wrapping her arms around him when she'd slept to feel he was there. It was a little cute routine where she'd lay a light kiss on Abhay's lips waking him up in the process. He always woke up with a kiss. Apparently it brought him luck. Pia felt Abhay's hands hold her waist kissing the back of her neck raising the hairs on her back making Pia moan.

Pia brushed her nose against Abhay crinkling them watching his gorgeous grey eyes drink in her illuminating face-Baby get out of bed now. Its Christmas morning. I want U to come down and open the presents with me.
Abhay groaned-Why don't we just lie down and just hold each other in bed? We can make out.
Pia kissed his lips again-Its your first Christmas with me i want to celebrate it together.
Abhay laughed revealing his dimple-U are just like a kid.
Pia giggled-Whatever mr. grouchy get out of bed or U won't get your presents i'll confiscate them all.
Abhay choked out in his cocky arrogant mode-Take them. I don't want anything for Christmas anyway.
Pia gasped pulling away from Abhay-U don't? Why? Is it coz i'm soo OTT over it? HAVE i put U off it?
Abhay saw the frown softly getting out of bed holding Pia round the waist-Because i have all i want for Christmas Pia. (He kisses her neck) U!!! Nothing else means anything.
Pia swayed in Abhay's arms a little longer-I have my World in my arms too but U may have the most cheesiest lines Abhay but Pia Dobrial knows how to get what she wants now get your cute a** downstairs pronto.

Pia tugs on Abhay's arm dragging him with her down the stairs to the main room next to the Christmas tree and then hands him a parcel she got for him and waited for him to open it. Abhay tore the parcel to see there were engraved cuff links in there. The next one had a set of arts kit for Abhay's drawings he did occasionally.

Abhay smiled cheerily quipping-They are good. Thank U my sweet fiancee. I love it. Now i can draw U in the nude.
Pia blushed deep red smacking Abhay-Abhay!!!
Abhay loved it when Pia went red-What's there to be so ashamed about? After all its only for our eyes only. U can paint me naked too. I don't mind.
Pia thought she'd die on the spot-U aren't being fair Abhay. 
Abhay handed Pia her parcels he'd hid somewhere Pia wouldn't find them in the study under a secret drawer compartment-This is yours
Pia pointed her finger at Abhay-This is why i couldn't find it earlier.
Abhay smiled-I knew U wouldn't be able to resist. Open it. Hopefully its something you'll like.

Pia unwrapped the present to see a designer bag costing Abhay a few g's back. It brought tears into her eyes-Its beautiful Abhay.
Abhay smiled-Tonight its the busiest day of the year at work. I have to work late.
Pia moaned-Again. Its not fair. I wanted to spend the entire day with U.
Abhay took Pia in his arms-I know but the pays double. We'll have more than enough for a wedding and some extra for our honeymoon. 
Pia sulked a little longer avoiding his eyes-I didn't realise how much sacrifices we'd have to make to make a life here Abhay. Its always so hectic. When your here with me its like U want to avoid me. 
Abhay smiled making it up to Pia-Its not true. I just find its better to stay away from temptation until the times ready Pia. How about U come with me to work? I have some money saved away to spend for tonight. Most of our friends will be there.
Pia muttered-Sneha and that bimbo Preeti right?
Abhay laughed-Yeah but Rohit will be there too. Aarti is there. It will be fun. The boss is a little lax on us spreading the cheer of joy around. I'll get to dance with U.
Pia smiled ok then i'll get ready.

Abhay placed the vegetables, turkey all in the oven to roast for their Christmas dinner. They both chipped in taking turns to make the gravy sometimes going wrong. They set the tables and opened a bottle of wine pouring it into glasses. Then finally Abhay got the Turkey out after a few hours of it being basted and now rested to carve.

Pia savoured the smell. It felt so good A few friends came round to have dinner with them. Abhay was a great host attending to each person. While Pia provided them with the drinks. Abhay and Pia pulled on a craker and told each other jokes wearing the hats provided with them and raised a toast.

Abhay to everyone-U guys have become really good friends over the past 4 months. Thank U all for welcoming us into your lives and for being there for us. Merry Chritsmas everyone and hope next year is just as good as this year if not better.
All in unison-Cheers.
Pia and everyone clapped for Abhay-U are very humble Abhay. 
Abhay saw a little masked sadness in Pia's eyes-Its times like this U need family Pia. I'm sorry i took U away from them.
Pia defended Abhay-U didn't. I offered remember. If anything i took U away from yours. I'm sorry about calling them...
Abhay kissed Pia again-Shhh. Do U want to talk to them on the phone?
Pia knew this would make it even worse-No!!!!
Abhay dialled the number with a withheld number-Here! Talk to Misha and see how she's faring?

Pia smiled taking the phone off of Abhay-Thanks Abhay.
Abhay beamed jovially-I'm thinking they are after all family and Misha will be missing her BFF. I want to speak with your bratty sister too and see how many insults she can fling at me.
Pia laughed heartily-Misha's not that bad. (Misha on the line saying Hi) Misha its Pia. It feels good to hear your voice. Merry Christmas. Hows Mom? Kabir? Alina?
Misha shrieked a little too merry-They are all here. Jeh's here too.
Pia let out a sullen moan-Ok i better go bye. I love U.
Misha echos back-Me too. Tell Mr. Grumpy i was thinking about him too. U should come soon for the wedding.
Pia could only just ponder-I best go. We have plans. I was missing U so he dialled the number for mme. Bye Misha.
Abhay heard Pia sound down-What happened? Jeh being there shouldn't...
Pia snapped-I can't risk U Abhay. Don't say his name. Not now or ever.
Abhay knew how much Pia hated Jeh now-Fine. We'd better get ready. 
Pia saw the washing was already done-U didn't leave me anything to do.
Abhay noted the annoyance in her voice-So U can doll yourself up and cheer me up. Abhay's feeling low.He has to work tonight. Means no rest for the wicked.
Pia wrapped her arms around Abhay-Awe poor baby. Serves U right. U prefer work than me anyway.
Abhay is left open mouthed watching Pia head up.

Abhay had to work late again so he took Pia with him so she could let her hair down, get into the festive mood. Pia wore a red strapless dress to Abhay's uniform dressed in a hot red shirt and a funny Santa hat making her laugh.

All night Abhay had worked his butt off serving his customers and dancing with them from a raffle they'd done to boost sales. Pia hated watching him crack his jokes with her and the girl had her arms all over Abhay and even kissed him on his cheek. Abhay saw the look on Pia's eyes. He knew he had a lot of making up to do. Abhay saw Pia dance with Rohit again making Abhay just this bit jealous so he took several shots. She knew what she was doing to him. Good let him squirm she thought deliberately laughing hard at Rohits jokes. Abhay met many girls looking for a guy most of them hitting on the workers. They'd bought drinks for them which was a bonus thought Abhay. It was fun to be around people. Pia won a raffle with one of the bar tenders being Abhay. It was a fix. He'd switched numbers so she'd only be with him.

Pia now under the mistletoe refused to kiss Abhay but he held her close and kissed her any way making her melt under his touch and deepening the kiss.
They swayed with each other for what lasted a while making everyone seem minuscule. It was just them together. 
Abhay to Pia-What were U doing with Rohit?
Pia felt Abhay's grip tighten around her-I was showing him a good time. Kind of like U were with all your customers. (Saw Abhay's hurt expressions felt sorry for him) I was introducing him to Sneha. So she'd got off your back. Turns out she's very keen on him.
Abhay a little relieved-Pia its just work. You've seen us all butter the customers. A little flirting is ok?
Pia muttered-Not when they have their lips on U.
Abhay responded smoothly-On my cheek. Not my lips. They are off limits. I never kissed any of them now have i?
Pia whispered-No! Wait the last girl touched your lips. It still hurts. You're only mine Abhay. 
Abhay smiled at Pia-And your mine forever. Now smile. 
Pia noted the alcohol on Abhay's breath-You've been drinking a little too much.
Abhay twirled Pia-I know. Its cool. I feel so free. I can...
Pia now got why Abhay was so charming and flattering everything that moved-We're going home. Your shifts over.

Abhay saw Pia stomp off to her room still mad at Abhay only to hear a crash and ran back out again. She saw Abhay laying flat. Was he having another attack again? Pia touched Abhay's cheek with her hand/

Pia sounding full of of concern-Abhay!!!! Abhay wake up. (Listens for a heartbeat sounding so faint) Abhay open your eyes baby. I'm not mad. Don't do this to me. (He wasn't moving Pia didn't know what to do) Abhay please. Get up. (She felt for a pulse. Nothing. Then his breathing stopped alarming Pia. She placed herself on top of Abhay ready to give compressions and then a kiss. Nothing. She frantically started repeating the process again crying and then she lay over Abhay just kissing his lips)
Abhay was enjoying this prank. He slid his hand around Pia's back unzipping her dress placing his hand stroking her back pulling Pia out of her shock opening her eyes breaking her kiss to see a playful Abhay's eyes intoxicated. She hit him

Pia enraged screams-U were faking it!!!!! I hate U. How could U? I was scared out of my wits. So not funny Abhay.

Abhay kisses Pia again. He was pretty out of his mind and the only person he saw raising his temperature high was Pia. Her lips tasted too good. He teased her with his tongue while she was overtaken by her own passion. Abhay's hands played with Pia's bare back with one hand and the other her curves and breasts.

Abhay led Pia to the bedroom feeling the force of Pia's mouth against his-This feels so good Pia. (He'd felt Pia stiffen embarrassed by her body reacting this way and then covering herself up) Don't Pia. I want U so bad.
Pia pleaded with Abhay almost whispering-We can't Abhay. (Tears in her eyes. Pia so needed Abhay. Her own emotions were coaxing her cajoling her to bed him now but the lover in her was greedy.) Not until... We both know what we're doing. I want U too but not when your drunk Abhay.
Abhay refused to listen and started to roll on to of Pia feeling her again and kissing her sensually making her beg for more with her own mouth kissing Abhay back-I want to make love now Pia.
Pia whispered back-So do i but we ...I...I'm not ready. 

With this scene fades.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
awesome ayesha๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
wow a Christmas update and that to hot one ISH!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ

abhiya ๐Ÿ˜
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

awesome ayesha๐Ÿ‘
wow a Christmas update and that to hot one ISH!!!!!โ˜บ๏ธ

abhiya ๐Ÿ˜

:::Merry Christmas BANI. I try 2 update 4 this festive day anyway. So i made it extra special. Now lets see if ABHIYA did the ahem ahem scenes or if they still have their virtue intact?๐Ÿ˜‰:::
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
the last part was really hot and sensuous. waiting to know if Pia gives in or Abhay gives up๐Ÿ˜›
shivanirajput thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
such an amazing update
abhiya celebrating christmas together was so cute
but the last scene shocked me out of the wits
abhay behaving like this was so unexpected
i hope he won't do anything that he will regret later
please update soon want to know what will happen when he will wake up in the morning
thanks for the pm

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

:::Merry Christmas BANI. I try 2 update 4 this festive day anyway. So i made it extra special. Now lets see if ABHIYA did the ahem ahem scenes or if they still have their virtue intact?๐Ÿ˜‰:::

merry christmas to you to ayesha๐Ÿค—
and thank you for this lovely update and about ahem ahem well either way it's hot re๐Ÿ˜ณ
--sonali-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awww ayesha...xmas abhiya updte han...its really nice & hawwttt...garam ho gyi main...nice jelousy...kissesss...awww
_Chits_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice update or should i say hot...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰ waiting to know what will abhay do...hope nothing bad...
continue soon...
n merry christmas ...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by abc123ca - 12 years ago
BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Will there be a Jeh Abhay face off in this FF? Cant help thinking since u brought him up in this update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Abhiya were uff so hot ๐Ÿ˜ณ n cute as well ๐Ÿ˜Š Lovely update Ayesha โญ๏ธ Merry Christmas to u ๐Ÿค—