just amazing update 👏👏
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

I'm back...ayesha...
I missd commentng on previous updates...bt
Just read all d updates in one go..!

N its estupendo...!
Abhaiya's jealousy,their passionate love ,their time out togthr...n abhay tryng hard to control hs senses...piya's desires...evrythng ws just fav...!

N wht to say abt d christmas !...it ws mindblowing... !
Ahh...i so love dis abhay...claiming hs right on piya..bt unfortunately we nevr gt to hear hm say (u r only mine piya) fr once n d show...! Sigh
abhay drunk n losing hs control WoW...!! its fun...as we nevr gt to see hm dis way... ;-))
bt hope abhay givs up...rathr thn piya givng up...coz its nt d rite tym ..hm being half conscious...!!

N once again...truly a blast update..muy bonito...thumbs up

update asap..m eagr fr nxt ...
Tcr..
Love ya...

-indu
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum
gr8
continue soon
plz pm me
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

I'm back...ayesha...
I missd commentng on previous updates...bt
Just read all d updates in one go..!

N its estupendo...!
Abhaiya's jealousy,their passionate love ,their time out togthr...n abhay tryng hard to control hs senses...piya's desires...evrythng ws just fav...!

N wht to say abt d christmas !...it ws mindblowing... !
Ahh...i so love dis abhay...claiming hs right on piya..bt unfortunately we nevr gt to hear hm say (u r only mine piya) fr once n d show...! Sigh
abhay drunk n losing hs control WoW...!! its fun...as we nevr gt to see hm dis way... ;-))
bt hope abhay givs up...rathr thn piya givng up...coz its nt d rite tym ..hm being half conscious...!!

N once again...truly a blast update..muy bonito...thumbs up

update asap..m eagr fr nxt ...
Tcr..
Love ya...

-indu

Hi Indu good to have U back babes. As U can see i have been very busy writing as usual. Glad U enjoyed the UPDATES.  Now for the next part.
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
:Chapter 11::Morning After::

Abhay woke up feeling very rough with a very sore head rubbing his eyes. He wasn't fully clothed in fact he was naked underneath the sheets. He scratched his head in confusion but when he began to sit up he saw Pia's back to him also wrapped in sheets revealing a lot of flesh huddled up sobbing. Abhay got up holding the sheets around him to Pia who flinched away from him. He finally saw the look on her eyes like she hadn't slept a wink. Abhay observed a trail of clothes scattered all over the floor. 

Pia yelled at Abhay-Keep your hands off of me Abhay. I told U i didn't want to but U forced yourself on me. (Her tone had almost slammed Abhay's heart with the accusations. Abhay saw the swollen lips and where his stubble had give Pia friction burns and the love bites on her neck) How could U Abhay? U violated my trust in U.
Abhay was dumbstruck trying to get his bearings. His memories were quite vivid if not a little hazy in places. Abhay recalled how he'd given in to his hormones wanting to make Pia his. He'd undressed her but had he stopped?-Pia i'd never...I can't remember. Pia tell me exactly what i did. You're scaring me.
Pia let out a laugh sarcastically through choked sobs-I'm scaring U. You're the one who stole my innocence from me. U took my virginity Abhay without my consent. You've shamed me. I can't even look myself on the mirror now. I was going to give myself to U after marriage but U couldn't wait. I hate U Abhay. I hate U.
Abhay fell to the ground just holding Pia's hand visibly upset by his actions. How could he black this out? His memories were perfect till now. The one person he'd never hurt was now in tears because he'd take advantage of her.-Pia i'm sorry. I can't remember. Please forgive me. I wish i was never human now if this is what i'd do to U. 
Pia was beginning to feel guilty now making Abhay cry but kept up her game face-Men are all the same U just want sex. Vampire human makes no difference. I could be pregnant. We never used contraception. My lifes over.
Abhay got up facing the wall now punching it with his fists making his knuckles bleed a little startling Pia who stopped him on the second blow-I already hate myself Pia. I love U with my life Pia. Just don't leave me. How can U even forgive me if i can't forgive myself. I've lost U forever. I'm so sorry. (Watches her kiss his bruised fists. He saw Pia semi naked with the sheets on the ground) U know if there was a possibility U are pregnant i'd take care of U Pia. If you'll let me. Or have i scared U off forever?
Pia blushed bright pink hugging her breasts with her arms turning her back to him-I'm so sorry Abhay. I didn't realise i'd upset U like this. 
Abhay picked the sheet Pia dropped and swung it round Pia pulling her towards him-What do U mean Pia? Of course i'd be p****d off for ruining your special moment Pia. I wanted to make it perfect for U and i spoiled everything. I turn  everything to ashes Pia. 
Pia felt Abhay hold her around her waist and she blurted out the truth-U didn't do anything Abhay. U stopped just in time. I wanted to get back at U for your prank last night scaring my life out of me so i thought i'd return the favour.
Abhay wasn't very pleased with Pia now showing his disappointment sternly scolding her-This was a sick joke Pia. I really fell for it. To think i'd blemished the most perfect person in my life with my misfortune. Why were U so upset then? Those tears weren't fake.
Pia coyly averted her eyes away from Abhay-Because i couldn't give U what U wanted Abhay. Me. My body! i erm couldn't...(Voice trails away) I so wanted to but...I'm sorry. Can U forgive me? I know i hurt U Abhay i was just trying to do it the least painful way but U know how random i am?
Abhay couldn't hold a grudge against Pia for long not with her lighting up this room-My head hurts so U have a lucky escape but i want a good making out session now. 
Pia felt a little exposed-Can i at least wear a little clothing on first?
Abhay brought Pia into his arms-No! I got U first and now U got me fairs fair and your punishment is to let me kiss U semi-naked. Or are U afraid your honour will be taken by your dashing boyfriend huh?
Pia hushed Abhay with her mouth gently stroking his hair with her hands moaning breaking free watching those grey eyes with toying with hers rasped-I'm the safest in your arms Abhay. If U want U can take me now. I know U would never hurt me.
Abhay placed his hand on Pia's pert bum squeezing them gently-U sure you're not afraid of me Pia. After all i did force myself on U last night. I love how your warn body feels against mine Pia. (Brings her closer to close the gap kissing her gently and then deepens the kiss tearing his mouth away) U are a walking seductress Pia. How can i resist U?
Pia teased back blushing-Nobodies asking U to resist me Abhay.
Abhay frowned looking perturbed-Pia we can't. (Lets go of her) We are getting married as soon as possible now. I am making an honest woman out of U even if it kills me. January 12th SET.  
Pia sulked-That's miles away. I can't...
Abhay smirked-You'll have to keep your paws off of me Pia Dobrial. This way there no chances of an immaculate conception. Just what would U have done if i went through with last night?
Pia touched her nose-You'll never know Abhay.
Abhay still holding Pia in his arms kissing the back of her neck-ust out of curiosity why were U still semi-naked.
Pia felt Abhay's hands press her breasts massaging them making her flush with a seductive tone-For added effect. (Moans turning to face him biting her lips) Abhay!!!! 
Abhay creases his forehead-Pia I love U. I can see how U react to my touches. U can see what U make me do but i would never take U against your will U know that right? 
Pia winked back-I love U too Abhay. Maybe on our wedding night U can say I love U in as many languages as possible. Or maybe U can do it now.
Abhay rasped-U bet i will. Now i'd better pass on your last offer Pia. Stop trying to temp me i'm already stressed out as it is. Get ready to hit the town Pia. We are going wedding shopping.
Pia got Abhay a few aspirins to calm his hangover-I've put an egg yolk in there just gulp it. Its good for a hangover. The other glass is water and here are the aspirins.
Abhay smacked Pia's bottom playfully-You've cured me of my hangover with your prank Pia. I don't need them but thanks. 

Pia raced to get ready while Abhay took a quick wash wearing a pair of blue jeans and a pale blue T-shirt.

By the time they'd hit the stores both Abhay and Pia had bags full of clothes and Jewellery. Abhay wanted Pia to go on the hunt for wedding dresses with her friends so he doesn't see it. Pia saw a small cafe and took Abhay with her.

Pia ordered some croissants and two Mocha's. They were holding each others hand when Pia saw a little pet shop named Birdies reminding her of her sister. Abhay saw Pia was a little down and gave a gentle kiss on her lips.

Abhay brought a Chocolate miffin for Pia-This will cheer U up.
Pia saw Abhay's own eyes had the same yearning she did-Your missing Haseena Auntie aren't U?
Abhay shrugged his shoulders taking a sip of his Mocha-Its weird. I never thought i'd miss them as much but i do. They've been with me for 200 years Pia. I was sired by them and now i have no contact with them. Its the not knowing that bugs me. I understand how U must feel Pia. Its the reason why i try to show U how much U mean to me Pia. To see U smile is all i want. To keep U happy is my only goal in life Pia. 
Pia felt her heart swell up-Even after the many times i made it impossible for U to love me.
Abhay laughs-Loving U can never be impossible Pia. Its the reason why U have boys falling flat on their faces. I'm amazed you'd even be interested with a simpleton like me.
Pia threatened Abhay-I was once a simpleton Abhay before i found my family. U made my life perfect just by being in it. So don't U dare call yourself an ordinary guy ok? Pia Dobrial doesn't do Ordinary. I only do Extraordinary. (Giggles) U still have Powers Abhay. Powers over me. 
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great story plz continue!!!
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon

Mendesarmy thumbnail
loved it continue soon p m me

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Pia felt her heart swell up-Even after the many times i made it impossible for U to love me.
Abhay laughs-Loving U can never be impossible Pia. Its the reason why U have boys falling flat on their faces. I'm amazed you'd even be interested with a simpleton like me.

That is so beautiful. Awesome Aysha👍🏼

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome ayesha!!!! 

poor abhay really fell in for pia's prank... bt love abhiya so much

continue soon dr..