Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: hpoirotac

hey this was so cute...abhiya feeding each other was so dreamy...

the last line made me smile...remember the promo in which he said aag hun main tum jal jaogi...haha

continue soon

Now i am so hungry  I remember this line its CLASSIC ABHIYA hence why i used it on my SS
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

The way they were equally sharing their work made them an idillic modern couple for me Ayesha. Brilliant update

THEY R the EPITOME of what the PERFECT couple in my eyes would be. Always thinking of the others comforts.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: peehu24

awesome and lovely update! I really adore abhiyas relation here..aww so sweet of abhay! He helped piya! Too cute!

ABHIYA R exquisite. I just LOVE them 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It was very sweet Ayesha 😳
Cooking for each other and cleaning the house together, so humanly feel in abhiya 😳 just like human couple does in normal relationships andi love it in this SS..
and I love lemon cheescake... glad u mentioned it but where the hell wud I get it in this night time? 😡 😆
tom i surely will 😃 😆
waiting for abhiya wedding now 😳
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

It was very sweet Ayesha 😳

Cooking for each other and cleaning the house together, so humanly feel in abhiya 😳 just like human couple does in normal relationships andi love it in this SS..
and I love lemon cheescake... glad u mentioned it but where the hell wud I get it in this night time? 😡 😆
tom i surely will 😃 😆
waiting for abhiya wedding now 😳

I just love CHOCOLATE cheese Cake. I make a good calorific CAKE. SHAME i can't pass it 2 U
Abhiya wedding coming very soon. I know its the small things that count in life. 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

awesome update

i loved it
it
abhiya were so cute

oh plz cont

Smiley Bonnes Vacances They are in the COZIEST pposition bouncing off of each other.  Not many updates left to go now for the wedding. I actually don't want to include Jeh in it and spoil it but i shall see how i fare..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update a man that likes to cook and clean and does not mind if we put on a few pounds can we copy him he would be the best seller love it so sweet  thanks for the update and the pm 
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: --sumana13--

beautiful update Ayesha !!!!...👏👏

here's wishing you a Merry Christmas !!!!...

ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

I am getting into the swing of writing for a human ABHAY but Shivani is helping me with ideas now 

This is why i chose to crack this joke here. Abhay started off slim but BODYGUARD is turning him into her. Vivian is a little on the flabby side now reminds me of FATHER CHRISTMAS. While Sukriti started off CURVACIOUS and now looks skeletal