Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guddi085 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
PART 14

kripa and angad are done wid their shopping and r back to their hotel room...kripa is really tired and bored and so she asks angad to go for a walk on the beach

at the beach

a and k are just walkin...and they just dont look like a married couple...i mean u know other couples were like walkin hand in hand n were having fun n spending romantic moments wid each other 😳 ...but as usual angad n kripa r just soooo unromantic unlike any other couple πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

a- kripa wahaan us couple ko dekho...they r walkin hand in hand and just look like a perfect couple who r just into themselves and in looooveeee 😳 😳 ....hum toh shaadi shuda couple lagte hi nahi hai πŸ˜ƒ

k- plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz mujhe tum jaise bandhar ke saath aise nahi chalna hai....log dekhenge toh kya kahenge...ki main..miss.beautiful kripa ek bandhar ke saath haath mein haath daalkar chal rahi hai....mujhe apni sexy n beautiful image kharaab nahi karni hai... πŸ˜ƒ

a- oh plzzzzzzz mujhe bhi tum jaisi chipkali ke saath nahi aana...go to hell 😑 ....main toh aise hi mazaak kar raha tha..tum toh jaanti ho na ki main kaisa hoon...i'm the mr.cassanova angad...jise kisi cheez se farak nahi padta...aur tum jaisi chipkali se toh bilkul bhi nahi... πŸ˜ƒ

k- hits him and starts running after him 😑 😑

angad is enjoying her getting so pissed and runs after her but then suddenly he sees another beautiful...sexy babe walkin on the beach n runs after her...kripa sees him and getts all the more pissed... πŸ˜†

k-iski itni himmat..ek toh mere saath beach par hai aur mere hote huye kisi aur ke saath line maar raha hai...abhi dekhti hoon ise... 😑

k (to the beautiful young lady)- excuse me! if u dont mind can i have my husband back please!!!!... 😑 😑 😑

and she just walks out and angad sees kripa getting jealous... πŸ˜ƒ

a-tum itni jealous kyu ho rahi ho...main toh sirf usse baat kar raha tha..tumhe kya problem hai...tumhe kyu bura lag raha hai...waise main samajh sakta hoon..main hoon hi itna handsome ki koi bhi ladki mujhse zyaada der tak door nahi reh sakti hai... πŸ‘

k- oh please mr.handome...zyaada udhne ki zaroorat nahi hai...waapis zameen par aa jao 😳(kripa thinking why is she so possessive..why is she so jealous if angad is wid another woman and she is just blushing) 😳 but pretends not to ...chalo ab hotel chalte hai...

and angad knows she is getting jealous and is enjoying every minute of it πŸ˜ƒ ...and then angad n kripa go back to the hotel...

tht's it for today..will continue tomorrow

luv
guddi and ashi
ashita_tweety thumbnail
that was soooooooooo sweeeeeeet
😳
😳
😳 😳 😳
😳 😳
😳
lol
ashi
guddi085 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashita_tweety

that was soooooooooo sweeeeeeet
😳
😳
😳 😳 😳
😳 😳
😳
lol
ashi

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 😳

luv

guddi😊

apra thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
that was a very sweet part and i luved it please continue soon
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a very good part!!!!!!!! as i said earlier, cont. and cont. soon!!!!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesum! i lubed it!
Lub,
Prakriti
vcool thumbnail
continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😑
goldi2 thumbnail
aww thats soo sweet lol!!!
please make those 2 idiots realise they luv each othere soon lol
luts of luv and sugar
Hina
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awwwww howw cute was tht??...omgg plzz continue..
~Angel~ thumbnail
soooo sweeeeet 😳
😳
πŸ‘