Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
an emotional roller coaster :)
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
thank u dear for considering our comments 😃
hey it was too short but i loved  it no matter 👏
also i loved this line very much " u may be the mighty ASR but apologise i say apologise " those steamy angry tone of khushi was awesome and arnav stood their baffled by her wow amazing😆
but fairly i think anjali di has every right to know about that creepy shyam than even khushi😎plz update  at least on tuesday😆 thanks for the pm
love_kuki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Loving it!! Liked the final confrontation btw Arnav-Khushi-Lavanya.. & finally, Anjali senses the emotional turmoil her bro's going through & also that something's really might be brewing btw Arnav-Khushi, the way they stand up to each other!!

Loved the part!! waiting for the next one.. & LA walking away gloriously & our very own chamkili standing upto her feelings & rejecting that pervert creepwa, in the process discovering he's Anjali's husband!!

Also, I agree with ur explanation as to   Anjali's not really dumb.. it's just sometimes, we love someone so much that it's almost next to impossible to not trust him/her or to even see things that are right in front of u.. but we can't open our eyes to see that wrong stuff just bcoz we trust the person we love to the fullest!! Anjali's going through the same phase!! so, agreed.. she's not dumb or fully innocent, just that she loves her husband too much to actually doubt even a single thing she might encounter or be suspicious for that reason!!

Anyways, enough of my bhashan.. waiting for the next part!! loved this one.. 😃
sweet cherry thumbnail
loved it
do continue
Exceptional thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"We are always good at convicing ourselves about things we deeply want to be true, and a woman in love is particularly vulnerable to that."-Simbel!! you won my heart here ...how true is it!!You spoke my heart...n I v been doing this throughout my whole life...lol, may b thats why it touched me thoroughly...
nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Lovedd the part! This is what I would love to see in the show but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon, so I'll surely enjoy youre writing instead. Loved how Khushi spoke up her true feelings, Arnav apologizing..and Anjali actually catching the hint..and La finally growing her brain cells LOL!

The precap is all the more betterr!

Will be waiting for youre update =)

- Dee
Missbantu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
🤔No update tomorrow, so sad 😕not complaining still, hope you update soon.
😭 I was a little bit taken bak when khushi was poking arnav and then him saying sorry,
So what is next for La, Anjali, buaji's babua, and our loving arhi is still to be waited. WAITING STILLL😃😆

Oh i forgot to tell you that you are an amazing writer, looking forward to the recap...Finally Khushi facing the real word.😆
Edited by Missbantu - 12 years ago
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good part..he said sorry but didnt confessed..liked that
Ended thumbnail
good on khushi! arnav needs to be put in place! and angili is figuring out too.
xx
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice ss, do pm me plz?