Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaur89 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I would like a PM when you update. You write sooo well, just the way I like it and the story is nice.
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Simply an Awesome SS,Thanks👏
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Please add me to your PM list.
WittyKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
😭Already sent Buddy request...but still no PM!😭
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
your ss is really very good...
simbel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2
Awww, guys! I wasn't going to update today (have to meet a serious deadline so am working overtime and nights), but you're all waiting in anticipation...

So, I'll try to squeeze one in tonight, maybe just a short one to keep us going. Also, probably should rename it to an FF, it's nearing the 15 page limit, WOW! 🤪Thank you so, so much.
all three parts were fantastic ⭐️
simbel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 2

"You...!"

Khushi looked at him sternly.

Part Four

Anjali caressed her husband's hair, tucked the blanket in and left the room. The previous night Shyam had come down with a violent fever, so he was now sleeping. Even though he had been keen on attending the engagement, it was decided it would be best to stay in bed, lest he infected others, or even fainted. He had promised Anjali to be at home on the celebration and even told her he'd cancelled some important work. So she had been feeling warm towards him, despite the few suspicions that had arised last week.

Anjali looked at Shyam and all she saw was the caring, loving husband he always had been. Nothing about his lifestyle had changed, nor had his attitude towards her. And she was sure that this was because he just didn't have anything to hide. We are always good at convicing ourselves about things we deeply want to be true, and a woman in love is particularly vulnerable to that.

Upon passing Arnav's room, Anjali heard a commotion. It sounded like he was in a fight with poor Khushi again. She decided to intervene - this night had no place for anger, only joy and celebration!

"Damn you, Khushi, did you hear what I said?! I'm NOT marrying Lavanya!"

"Chote? Khushi... Lavanya?" Anjali entered the room and took in everyone's faces. Something was greatly amiss. "What is going on here?"

"I--" Arnav started, but Khushi interrupted him.

"Anjali-ji, Mr. Raizada is upsetting Lavanya-ji. Just because he is having second thoughts..." Khushi's voice was calm, but her eyes shot daggers at ASR. She was now sitting next to Lavanya and still holding her hand. Lavanya looked miserable, with mascara trails down her cheeks, although she had now stopped crying.

"Oh!" Anjali smiled knowingly and walked up to her little brother, who stood there with a disbelieving look on his face, not sure whether he wanted to shake Khushi violently or hold her tightly and never let go.

"It's ok to have cold feet, Chote," Anjali held Arnav's hand and smiled encouragingly. "But you'll see it will all pass once you and Lavanya--"

"Di! Please! I'm not having cold feet. It was all a mistake, I should never have agreed to this in the first place," Arnav looked at Lavanya. "I... I'm..." He trailed off and clenched his fists.

"Say it!" Khushi exclaimed and jumped up, "say it, Arnav Singh Raizada!"

Arnav stared at her, dumbfounded.

Khushi had once again had enough. She was in full-steam angry Lucknow train mode.

"You think you're so mighty! You just go around, hurting innocent people, thinking your money can buy you anything! You don't know what you want, so you lie about your feelings to an innocent girl! And then, when she is broken down and upset, you won't even have the decency to apologise! Because you're the mighty Arnav Singh Raizada! Say it! Apologise!"

Khushi's finger was repeatedly poking Arnav's chest now, punctuating every sentence. She was hurt, so deeply hurt about everything.

Arnav saw the pain in her eyes, guised by all the angry words, so he just stood there, silent, letting Khushi run out of steam. He knew she was right, and if there was an emotion to describe his feelings right now, it was guilt. It even overpowered his anger.

Anjali was watching her brother's eyes overcome with feeling, and suddenly she understood why Chote and Khushi were acting this way. She held her breath. Could it be?

"Khushi. I'm... sorry. Really sorry," Arnav finally muttered, looking straight into her eyes. Khushi stammered. She knew he meant it. But she also realised that this whole thing suddenly was not about Lavanya's feelings any more. It was about hers. She averted her gaze, feeling exposed and vulnerable. "Hai Devi Mayaa, now what?"

"Chamkili, stop. It's ok," Lavanya's voice interrupted the scene. She'd stood up during Khushi's tirade, and now walked up to ASR. Seeing Khushi repeatedly stand up to Arnav had taught her a lesson or two. It gave her courage, and she remembered she was Lavanya Kashap after all, and was not going to be walked over by anyone, even if it was someone whom she loved so much. Or thought she loved, anyway.

Precap:

Khushi looked at her engagement ring. As much as she had wanted to believe her mother's words, she felt in her heart it would not turn out so. How do you spend your whole life with someone whom you don't love? And what do you do if the person whom you think you love can never be the one to spend your life with?

Her eyes brimming with tears, she quickly removed the ring. She would talk to Shyam as soon as he returned from the work trip.

Seriously shouldn't be doing this... but hoping you'll like it 😳 BUT no update tomorrow, definitely.

The Shyam parts are necessary, because I really think that Anjali's reactions are justified and wanted to show that. Even though we, the watchers of the show, think it's all so obvious, it's just natural to not believe in something when one really, really doesn't want it to be true. So I can't blame Anjali at all, and don't think she's stupid.

Do comment, of course, I love your kind words so much! Of course, criticism is just as welcome.

Part One and Index here

Buddy me if you want PMs.

Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this s realy awsme story. Continue soon... And pls pm me
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
loved it do pm me next time u update