Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zehra05 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
😳 very nice part 👏 but please don't create any misunderstanding between a-k i love them together 😉
Princess_Trisha thumbnail
dont worry be happpy 😃
angad and kripa will alwayz be together 😳 😳
**Trisha**
pink sky thumbnail
continue soon
why are you cutting short parts
make them longer
you are going fabulous so continue soon

i'll try to make the parts as long as i can...i have a lot of hmwk and i have a big test tomorrow!!!Maybe on thurs. or fri. the parts will be longer!!!
*Trisha*
hey everybody...
i was just wondering if i should write up another part and post a part today this is because i have a big exam tomorrow and it counts for about half our grade.By god's grace i have 9 extra credit points to boost my grades even i if i do bad(hopefully not)um....i will feel bad if i dont post another part but i really wanna study...so what should i do???OMG tomorrow is also Midterms
but i think i am getting most A's...i am so nervous 🤢 um...i will go back on IF at like 9 or 10:00 so i will be looking at ur guyzez comments and then i will decide..also..if i decide (u decide) that i should continue tomorrow...i will post a big part tomorrow..
*i dont know what to do..i will feel so bad if i dont post lekin test aur hmwk?* u decide*
tRiShA
lucky-moon thumbnail
pal first concentrate on ur mid term and than turn over to your spectacular fanfiction, ur fiction can be on hold but not the mid term u go with the test first and best wishes for ur test
thanks luckymoon..
i was just studying for the vocab online and i was checking...abhi tak sirf ek reply?please mere sawal ka jawab do..aur um...pm me and give me some ideas and or also..give me some ways to make this fanfic even better (i dont wanna bore or mess up everything..i wanna make u peoplz the best fan-fic..for that)janta ka support chaiye naa..
studying for the tests..and scared for the midterms..
*trisha* Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 18 years ago
night girl thumbnail
hey i just read your fan fic too good

your fan fic is so much beter then mines as for the studying thing........first study then continue that way u dont have to worrie about school and u r able to post realy good parts with out worrieing the whole time
night girl...tum teek kehti ho
tumhe kya lagta hai ke main tumse aacha likhti hoon agar sochti ho to phir tum galat ho.As for the fanfic i will continue tomorrow and it will be long..hope i will be happy tomorrow(getting midterms!!! )kal agar khush hoongi to phir ek lamba sa part likhoongi aur mein 2-3 parts likhoongi sat or sunday bhi. 😛 😛 😛 ...lekin agar main bad grades laati hoon to phir bhi ek lamba sa part hoga  .lekin itna aacha nahin hoga..😭 😭 😭 (ghussa mein hoongi na..is liye).lets pray ke mujhe aache grades milte hai...
trisha Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 18 years ago

hey everybody...
my midterms were great!!!i also think i did good on the test!!!My grades
math:97% A
science:99% A
social studies:95%A
language arts:Aidk she just said i had the highest percentage in the class!!!
lit:A same as LA
gym:A 94%
chorus:A+ 100%
i will soon write the next part..after i finish my hmwk
around 5 or 5:30
please post comments or pm me i will no what i should change or add to my story..or if i should stop!!just comments...if i dont get any comments chances are i might not feel as if u guyz like it 😭

*trisha* Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 18 years ago