Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~FINALY UPDATED 04/24!!

Posted: 18 years ago

~This fan-fiction will be about Angad and Kripa~

I have alwayz been a silent reader and have loved reading fan-fictions...I will give an intro and if you guyz are interested then i will continue, but if u guyz dont like it..i will stop๐Ÿ˜†

The first prom will be up in 5 minutes๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 17 years ago
hey please do start it....i think it will be fantastic..come on...you have all are wishes and encouragement..rite guys?

Originally posted by Pooja922

hey please do start it....i think it will be fantastic..come on...you have all are wishes and encouragement..rite guys?

ya i agree wid pooja u have all our encouragement

ANGAD:he is a rockstar just as in the show but is a sweet, young, and caring guy.He thinks of Kripa as something more than a friend, but doesn't know how to tell her as she is going to get engaged with Angad's best friend aka Prithvi Bose.

KRIPA: she is also a singer/rockstar(just like my mom) and she is a outgoing, kind, and sweet girl. Kripa thinks of Angad as a little more than friend,though is getting married to Prithvi as Prithvi loves Kripa then anything in the world.

PRITHVI:angadz best friend..and kripa's going to be fiancee.Is sweet and caring to friends but when some1 messes with him..

MISHTI:kripaz best friend, and angadz little sis..she carez for him alot.she therefore knowz that angad loves kripa and kripa loves angad..but she had sworn to secrecy(spelling)that she would not tell either angad or kripa..that they like eachother..

PARENTS IN BOTH THE SHOW AND THIS FAN FIC ARE SAME!!!
except that naina..damini..and dilip..do not play gray shades..

tell me if i should continue or not

~***TRISHA***~
amazing intro and promo! continue soon! ๐Ÿ˜Š
great intro....sounds fantastic...conitnue soon..see im interested already!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

It is the first day of college and we see a person underneath the bed sheets screaming.

A:Mujhe school nahin jaana hai!!!

N:Uff!!Ye ladka bhi naa..Abhi ke abhi neechen aa jao..

A:Fine MOM!!!

Angad takes a shower and within 15 minutes he's downstairs eating breakfast...

A:Mom..main kripa ko lene jaa rahaan hoon..hum college ek saath jaayenge..

N:Thik hai..uh..beta..

A:ya mom?

N:Kripa ko aaj raat hamare gaar pe khaane ke liye kehna..ok?

A:ya mom sure..

Angad takes his red beauty and drives to kripa's house..

A:Kripa jaldi neechen aao...

K:Aati hoon baba...

A:I HATE U KRIPA!!!

K:Maine kya kiya???

A:what do u mean "maine kya kiya?" we're late for college...

K:Oh Sorry!!!

Angad and Kripa alwayz had fights but they always had some connection between them.Angad and Kripa reach college and they both get tardies.Both Angad and Kripa sit next to eachother. Since both Angad and Kripa were late both of them had to sit in the front as all the good seats (in the back) were taken.

A: Kripa...this is all your fault..

K:yeah yeah..mujhe pata hai..

Angad passes a note to Kripa..

A:(note)Kripa..aaj raat meri mom ne tumhe khane pe invite kiya hai.
K:(note)kyon?
A:(note)tumhara haat mangne
K:(note)kya???
A:(note)i am dead serious...
K:(note)???
A:(note)just kidding.
Class Ends..

Kripa and Angad and Prithvi and Mishti all sit next to eachother during lunch.

P:Kaisi hai meri Kripa?

A:(thinking to himself;doesn't know that prithvi is kripa's fiancee.)Tumhari Kripa???Kya Matlab??

K:Tumhari Kripa teek hai.

A:What do you gu yz mean??

K:Actually woh..meri aur prithvi ki sagaii ho rahi hai.

Main tumhe baatane ke liye bhool gayi..

Angad feels really depressed..

Since Kripas house is on the way to Angad's house he had to drop her off.
It starts to rain and the tire goes flat..

A:Tire puncture ho gaya hai.

K:Aab?

A:yahan pe koi signal(phone ka)nahin aa rahan hai.

K:To aab kya kare?

A:Chalo.Vahaan pe ek chaat(roof) hai hum vaha abhi ke liye rukhte hai..

K:Ya..(kripa thinking to herself)why do I feel something for angad?mein jab mishti ko baata sakti hoon, to apne aap se kyon nahin kehti..I LOVE U ANGAD...

A:Haan..(thinking to himself)kripa..you're getting engaged..prithvi tumhara fiancee..he's my best friend I cant ruin his happiness..but why do I still love you???

Angad goes in a corner and Kripa goes in a corner..they start to cry
Angad notices kripa's tears and since he cant stand her crying he walks up to her..

(this gazebo is near the beach)
A:Kya hua kripa?

K:She walks over to the beach and sayz to angad
Kya bataoo (tell) tumhe..meri prithvi se shaadi..aur mein use to pyar bhi nahin karthi..

A:to phir kise pyar karti hon?

There's a strike of lightning and Angad and Kripa hug..

K:TUMHE ANGAD TUMHE...

A:MEIN BHI TUMSE BOHOT PYAR KARTA HOON!!!

K and A: I LOVE U!!!

It starts to rain so hard!!

The song "Barsaat Ke din Aaye Plays"

--MALE-- Hey hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey Barsaat ke din aaye, mulaaqaat ke din aaye Betaabiyon ke sharaare bichhe hain Yeh saawan ki rimjhim jhadi hai Kadam bekhudi mein bahekne lage hain Yeh madhoshiyon ki ghadi hai Barsaat ke din aaye, mulaaqaat ke din aaye Hum soch mein the jinke, us raat ke din aaye Barsaat ke din aaye, barsaat ke din aaye Hey hey hey hey hey hey

--FEMALE-- Jalte rahe hum khayaalon ki lau se Sahi humne barson judaai Chham chham barasti suhaani ghata ne Ajab si agan hai lagaayi Barsaat ke din aaye, mulaaqaat ke din aaye Hum soch mein the jinke, us raat ke din aaye Barsaat ke din aaye, barsaat ke din aaye Aah aah aah aah aah

--MALE-- Na tum hosh mein ho, na hum hosh mein hai Bahek jaaye na tum sambhaalo hamein

--FEMALE-- Guzaarish yehi hai tamannaaon ki Sanam baazuon mein uthaa lo hamein

--MALE-- Jazbaat ke din aaye, mulaaqaat ke din aaye Hum soch mein the jinke, us raat ke din aaye Barsaat ke din aaye, barsaat ke din aaye

--CHORUS-- Deewaani deewaani, jawaani mastaani Garm saanson mein toofaan hai Deewaana deewaana, sama hai deewaana Zara si chaahat ki beimaan hai

--FEMALE-- Dhuaan sa uthe hai kahin jism se Kaho baadalon se baraste rahe

--MALE-- Saha jaaye na yeh judaai ka gham Bhala kab talak hum taraste rahe

--FEMALE-- Baaraat ke din aaye, mulaaqaat ke din aaye Hum soch mein the jinke, us raat ke din aaye

--MALE-- Barsaat ke din aaye

--FEMALE-- Barsaaat ke din aaye --
MALE-- Hey hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey Hey hey hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey, hey hey hey hey hey hey

But then Angad and Kripa part..Kripa thinks about her fiancee while angad thinks about his best friend..(both prithvi)

A:yeh kya ho gaya..

K:um..

A:Kripa I love you and everything but what about prithvi..

K:Prithvi ko main samjha loongi..

A:GoOd LuCk!!!

They both cry...

KAISA YEH PYAR HAI???

Preview:prithvi doesn't care about kripa and angad's love..so he goes right ahead and changes the date from the wedding date of FEB.20 to FEB 14...(haila thats tomorrow)

Will Angad stop the wedding? Or will he think of his friendship? Will Angad be able to stop the wedding? Will Kripa get married to Prithvi?

*Sorry guyz lekin meri fan-fic todi si filmi ho gayi..so predictable..I'll make it more interesting..sorry if I bored u guyz to death*

~Trisha~

Edited by iqbal_trisha25 - 18 years ago
nice part it could be based on fimli criteria it doesn't better but the good part is ur story line seems to be awesome so just go with the flow what say ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
con. soon but please don't separate a-k ๐Ÿ˜›