abhiya SS "broken mirror" UD-pg-116,, last UD

heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
guys here i m wid my another piece of writing on abhiya, i wrote i down long time back, bt didn't post it, bt nw as my xam datesheet has postponed so thought of posting it today!!
thanx to niddhi "purple-shadoz" for d title

pls let me knw should i continue it or nt???

alina , u cn't do this to him, he wl b heart broken!!
no pia, u r nt understanding me, my situation, i don't love him, i cn't b wid him, i cn't spend my whole life wid a person whom i don't love!!
then y did u say yes for d marriage at first, tel me alina, is all this a joke for u??
shut up pia, just coz he is ur best frnd, u cn't blame me for everything, u cn never understand my situation pia, how cn u ?? coz for this, u need to understand love first, u need to b in love wid someone pia!!!
alina, i knw dat i m nt in love wid someone, bt one thing abt which i m sure, dat being in love doesn't mean, dat u lose ur humanity n leave dat person on ur door on d day of his marriage, who is madly in love wid u!!!
n wat abt me pia, wat abt my love??
wat d hell alina, where was ur this love when u said yes for this marriage!!
pia, u knw very well, i never loved him, mom-dad made their decision, when his parents came to them wid his "rishta" for me n they found him d best man for me n somewhere u r responsible for this, coz of ur frndship wid him, i m in this mess, u always saw his love for me bt av u ever asked dat whether i love him or nt??
bt alina, u were d one who told me to give dat letter to him!!
no, no...i never told u to give dat letter to abhay damn it, it was never him n i came to knw abt this thing two days back, dat kabir never gt dat letter, coz u never gave it to him!!!
kabir, v should go back, i cn't do this to her, she is all alone der!!
alina, v don't av nyother option,u cn't marry abhay!!
bt kabir, she has to marry him at my place, she is ready to scarifice her own life for me, how wl my little sis wl face this strom all alone kabir, no one wl understand us, how wl they react when they wl come to knw abt d reality, dat pia gt married to him at my place!! i did wrong by coming to u, leaving her behind n wat abt u kabir, abhay is ur best frnd, u r here handling his dad's business, his parents treats u like their own son??
dats y alina i came here leaving behind all, i accepted d fact dat u both love each other n getting married soon, bt now when i knw u love me too, i
cn't b d reason of destroying for lives
four lives-wat do u mean by dat kabir, me, u n abhay, then who else??
while cupping her face, alina, listen to me , i knw watever has happened ,it shouldn't av been. bt if u see it frm other side, u wl find out something positive n gud in it...don't u think abhay-pia r perfect for each other, aren't they, alina they r made for each other, dats y GOD has done all this!! just think alina, d way they care abt each other, d way they understand each other, their relation is something v cn't xplain through words, they call it simply frndship, bt frm where i m seeing, there is an unconditional love brewing behind their beautiful frndship, which they themselves nt aware of!!
while getting little comfort in his arms, alina said- i hope so kabir, watever u r saying may turn up true, otherwise i won't b able to forgive myself, for being such a selfish sister, who left her own marraige n forced her sis to get married at my place!!
how could u pia, he pasted his newly wedded bride to wall, almost crushing her back , without realsing she was already shivering under d rage of her anger, her butterscotch colour eyes were filled wid fear n guilt of turning his life upside down, bt her guilt was invisble to him infront of d burning anger in his heart n mind, his grip on her delicate shoulders was so strong dat she was almost crying in pain, which became inaudible under his shout- i hate u pia, u av destroyed everything, u av killed me, v were my best frnd n nw u r d one whom i don't want to see infront of my eyes, my parents has accepted u as their daughter-in-law bt i wl never accept u as my wife , for me u r nt less than a traitor, u av betrayed me, ur sister played wid my heart n nw i wl make sure, dat u regret, dat moment u took d decision of sitting wid me in dat mandap at alina's place, he cupped her face, tears were rolling down frm her eyes passing through her beautiful red cheeks n then again he pierced her already bleeding heart wid his last few words- make these tears ur frnds pia, coz nw frm every day, u wl find them in ur eyes , i loved ur sister frm all my heart n nw i loathe u in d same way!!!
she slid down supporting herself frm wall, he left her there only, d moment which should av been her most beautiful moment of a gal''s life, became d most dark moment of her life, tears were continuously falling frm her eyes, she was in pain, her heart was bleeding nt coz wat he did to her bt wat she has done to him, her abhay, who was her best frnd, nw loathes her !!! she kept her head on her folded knees for some moment, she was feeling dizzy, slowly she felt something wet in her hand, she saw n found her wrist was bleeding, broken bangles injured her n she didn't realise dat pain at all, may b coz d pain she was feeling was much more grive than this one!!
she stood on her feet , still shivering, she held her lahnga , wid her shaking hands n made her way towards washroom !! while standing infront of mirror, she realised dat how much her life has changed just in a day, she was looking all pale n colorless, her eyes were totally red n swalloon, she splashed some water on her face n while bringing her wrist under d tap, she realised dat how deep dat wound was, first time she felt d pain of dat injury, bt still there was no comparision wid her inner pain, she closed d tap n cleaned her wound, then she first changed herself in something comfortable , she came out n walked towards his cupboard, nthing was new to her in dat room, she had spent some of best moments of her frndship wid abhay in dat room!! abhay's place was his second home few hours back , bt nw when she has become part of his house in true senses, she has lost d most precious relation of her life!!
she took out first aid kit n applied some ointment on her wound, it was nt only her room was in dark, her heart was also filled wid darkness of this night, which should av been d auspicious bt for her it become d most unauspicious night of her life!!
she took out a blanket n sat on d sitting slab near window, she was hell worried abt abhay, it was nt , she didn;t knw where he would av been at dat time, bt she was nt aving d courage to call him n ask him to come back( she closed her swalloon red eyes n a moment of past flashed in her memory, she still remember , once abhay had a fight wid his parents on some random topic of getting married n he left d house in huff, no one had ny idea where he had gone,then haseena called up pia n aksed her to bring him back coz everyone knew dat if pia wl go n ask him come back, he never say no to her n pia was d only one who knew her frnd in n out)
pia dozzed of there only while remembering those beautiful moments of their frndship, it was around 4 in d morning when abhay returned, room was all in dark, d only source of light was of dat beautiful moon, falling on her sad, swallon, red face .. he kept standing there looking at her, for a moment he forgot wat he did or wat had happened b/w them few hours back, how things av been changed nw, der was only one thing in his mind at dat momnet, dat his frnd was in pain n dat pain was visible on her face n giving pain to him also, he took his steps towards her n sat infront of her, he felt his heart was sinking looking at her in dat condition, he couldn't get wat was happening to him, tears were there in his eyes, he closed them n started remebering their past relation, how beautiful it was, bt how ruthlessly he behaved wid her few hours back,he opened his eyes wid jerk realising dat , d pia who was sleeping infront of her was nt just her frnd nw, she was his WIFE n this only thought brought back his anger, he tried to control it n abt to stand frm there, when he saw her injured wrist, although pia's "churaa"( a set of bangles) somehw covering it, bt it was so deep n visible, abhay took her wrist in his hand n touched it wid atmost care, his touch made her woke up , she saw him holding her wrist n guilt of hurting her was there in his eyes, he looked at her for once n went to bring first-aid kit n bandaged her wound, pia was silently looking at him, he again looked at her somber face, for few moments they kept looking at each other, they both wanted to take away each others pain, bt d moment gt over soon when abhay broke their contact n gt up to walk away bt pia held his wrist, he kept standing there widout turning , abhay -pia called his name wid all love, pain, guilt watever emotions she was going through, this time he turned around n said- pia i m human n watver i did , was just out of humanity, nthing else...he said while looking directly into her baby brown eyes , she left his wrist d moment he said those words, he turned around , he felt bad, bt didn't let dat thing overcome his anger

updates 
part-2

part-3

part-4
 part-7

part 8

part-9

part-10

part-11

my other ff
love n deception

my other ss
an unknown desire
Edited by heena_mehta - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow heena awesome update.I love ur OS & loved the whole concept.So Abhay had 2 marry Pia coz Alina left him 2 b wid kabir but I wnt u 2 continue till Abhay realize his love 4 Pia yaar ab aise nhi chod sakti.Oh poor Abhiya coz of alina & kabir they had 2 suffer especially Pia.Waise me also waiting 4 ur FF update.

Luv u๐Ÿค— Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Marvellous!!!!!!! missed ur writing sooo mch!!!!! glad to c u bk n action...๐Ÿ˜†abt d os...ummm...cn i jst stand n clap 4 u?????๐Ÿ‘amazng yaar...too gud!!!!โญ๏ธlovely concept of mkng abhiya fall n love aftr marriage...๐Ÿ˜›d circumstances wr also awsm...kabir n alina!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒawww...abhay hurt pia????๐Ÿ˜ญbt i gs he hmslf s n shock nw!!!!!so de r ''just frnz'' 4 nw...hmmm...v al no wt jst frnz means...dnt we????๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†lvd d waybhay cared 4 pia evn tho he ws angry...๐Ÿ˜ณam sure soon dr love wl blossm...lukng 4wrd to c hw dr hatred turns into love n ur beautiful style...๐Ÿ˜‰do cont asap...wl b waitng eagrly!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒn ya plz plz plz do add sm romantc moments also...its ages snc v hd abhiya moments...cz i no abhay zada din tk gussa reh nai paega...๐Ÿ˜†wndrful...reli!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณlove u loadsss 4 ds 1...๐Ÿค—โค๏ธEdited by purple_shadoz - 12 years ago
Rashu1505 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wonderful loved it clap clap
superb dear!! plz continue soon!!๐Ÿ‘
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EDITED

Offcourse you should continue it... why even asking ๐Ÿ˜†
I loved it... poor Abhiya... i know they will fall in love and it will slowly happen ๐Ÿ˜
Alina did it wrong to break Abhay's heart and jeopardize her sister's life but still accha kiya...otherwise Abhiya milte kaise ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Both in so much pain...please continue soon... and how many parts there gonna b btw...
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nyc os heena di...plzzz do continue dis os
iqrahareem thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...U HAVE TOO CONTINUE!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ...NICE CONCEPT...AFTER MARRIAGE FALLING IN LOVE๐Ÿ˜ ...
alicia212 thumbnail
wow great story plz update soon
thanks fro the pm
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awesome OS heena!!!!

lovely concept...

Abhay married Pia thinking its Alina... 

Slowly abhay will start to fall for Pia...

plz do continue...

Thnx for the pm๐Ÿ˜Š