Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: eraser

HETAL - Aish did pose for the camera and wave to her fans then went inside. Did you watch that video?

I did, but that doesn't count considering all the tweets, blog updates and words on camera the men in the family got to say. 

even a press release but HER WORDS would be nice. I love the blog update Big B wrote on Aishu Jr.--it was so beautiful, but I wanna see Aishu's face when she talks about her little angel and how her eyes light up and the EXACT words she uses. I don't care about the others...ME WANT AISHU!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolchick

I have this feeling that they already decided on the name before the birth itself...and when the time is right, they'll just go "okay, we all loved this name...thanks for checking out our tweets"

To be honest, they're acting like D-listers who usually use their family and personal lives as a way to be famous (Kardashians, Tori&Dean, Kendra etc)...it's surprising that someone with Big B's stature in Bollywood is this media hungry, especially since he really doesn't need the extra press because he's a legend in his own right. It's fun for the fans to feel like they're involved, but the Bachchans aren't really doing this for them.

They've started placing her on a pedestal in the media, no doubt they're ready to make her part of the "Bachchan brand"...Big B will tweet in a few months that the Gerber baby food is the best thing ever created and all the other brands are junk, so every little girl should follow Beti B's leadπŸ˜†

I'm sure the name is chosen, but it felt nice when Abhi tweeted they were up for suggestions. My mom and I brain stormed and tweeted some back, and if it is the one we came up with--as a fan I would be more than thrilled. I guess it just depends on which side of the spectrum you're on.

As a fan--the more the merrier. I wanna her 1st steps, her 1st words, if she looks like her mom or is funny like her dad, etc, etc, etc

As many non-fans: the less the better. Just different strokes for different ppl.

As for the D-lister--well I disagree just b/c if they were silent it doesn't guarantee the media would have been too. I feel like ppl are making a bigger issue than it is. If Big B as an excited grandfather wants to express his emotions: more to him. Maybe he should find a healthy boundary no need to divulge personal info about Aishu's pregnancy if they won't show photos b/c "it's too personal". But all his followers wanna know so he tweets and writes about it...if you don't give a damn, then ignore him, ignore his tweets, don't google "Aishwarya Rai baby" or "Beti B" or "Aishwarya Rai pregnancy", and don't check up on the latest info. That way everyone is happy--see we can ourselves find a healthy balance!πŸ˜ƒ
Any news of Abhishek's sister, her reaction?
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Content Removed

asked

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks that is nice so he knows Aishwarya had a baby!! He saw Dhoom 2 πŸ˜ƒ 
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sweet coco

I did, but that doesn't count considering all the tweets, blog updates and words on camera the men in the family got to say. 

even a press release but HER WORDS would be nice. I love the blog update Big B wrote on Aishu Jr.--it was so beautiful, but I wanna see Aishu's face when she talks about her little angel and how her eyes light up and the EXACT words she uses. I don't care about the others...ME WANT AISHU!

I so agree Hetal tired of Abhi and Big B and their thoughts about the baby!! Hopefully when Aishwarya is fully recover, then maybe πŸ˜ƒ Aishwarya might give interviews!
HariOm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Does anyone have a link to the video of Sr Bacchan's media confce where he mentioned about Ash's delivery and all?
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HariOm

Does anyone have a link to the video of Sr Bacchan's media confce where he mentioned about Ash's delivery and all?

Here you go! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAxTCqxEtiQ
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kal El

I don't see why you are getting so worked up. The concept of privacy is not some scientifically agreed upon global standard - it varies from place to place, from person to person. You are making the mistake of projecting your notions of privacy on to them. It is not necessary that what you consider a breach of privacy would be the same for another person, much less a celeb. Look around at what people post on twitter and blogs. From details of their bedroom gymnastics to bathroom activities. Yes, there are people who sit on the toilet and tweet: "Hey I'm taking a crap". As if the world needed to know that glorious bit of info. πŸ˜• Compared to that, Big B's tweets have been very tame. Also, the same person who tweets from the bathroom might not be so eager to talk about their personal relationships online. Why? Because that's where they draw the line. It's arbitrary. Who cares why they drew the line there and not at the bathroom or bedroom? It's their life and nobody is forcing anyone to read their tweets/blog posts.

Well said.
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwww

I wish they would release a photo of the baby. I am sure she is going to get snapped sooner or later but when there is so much of curiosity they could have. Then again they didnt really share a single wedding photo either.

As much as I am dying to see the photo, it is better if the days old newborn is kept away from so many evil eyes. As soon as they photo would be up, people would start comparing and talking about it, but that's too personal. And who knows some creep out there on the Internet who may misuse the picture.

And all newborns look almost the same anyway. πŸ˜†