Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i have to read all the posts, so that i can understand how pregnancy occurs, the procedures of child birth, how to take care of new born babies and all. thanks to AB family for this material on child birthπŸ˜ƒ
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^^^Coming soon: Tips on Parenting!
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

^^ Big B tweeted something about it.

SrBachchan Amitabh Bachchan
T 573 -And I keep thanking all those that suggest names for the little one .. we are still considering ..there must be unanimous consent !!

Thanks! So each family member should agree with the name. I know it is tradition in India to also involve your parents in the name of their grandchild. But should this is not be the job of Abhi and Aishwarya only, they should make the final decision!!  Something is reall bugging me with Big B we are still considering.. πŸ˜ƒ
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

super like to your post.

enough is enough! The bachchans claim to be regular family, which family goes out asking for name suggestions for 3 weeks along with FIL giving out details on how his DIL had made him proud by pushing. Mr. Bachchan media obsession sickens me.

When did the Bachchans claim to be a regular family? A regular bahu doesn't get rumours written about whether she had a C-section or IVF or surrogate etc etc. So if the head of the family clarifies for once that she only had a normal delivery so that they can rid of the nasty rumours, they didn't commit any crime or at least there isn't anything horrible about it.

Also, Mr.Bachchan never said "Ash is not too posh to push." He actually appreciated the print media which commended Aishwarya for not being "too posh to push."
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naach_Basanti

super like to your post.

enough is enough! The bachchans claim to be regular family, which family goes out asking for name suggestions for 3 weeks along with FIL giving out details on how his DIL had made him proud by pushing. Mr. Bachchan media obsession sickens me.

I'm sure if Twitter and blogs were invented during the birth of his other grandchildren he would have been just as hyper, excited, and probably talking about it non-stop.

Like I said before, it would have been better if Abhi took the spot light and called the shots since he's the father and the baton should be passed to him--but Big B is the eldest in the household so out of respect the family might be just letting him take over.

I kind of Aishu would make a statement or something--as a fan, I really wanna hear from her...miss her so much!
frosty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

When did the Bachchans claim to be a regular family? A regular bahu doesn't get rumours written about whether she had a C-section or IVF or surrogate etc etc. So if the head of the family clarifies for once that she only had a normal delivery so that they can rid of the nasty rumours, they didn't commit any crime or at least there isn't anything horrible about it.

Also, Mr.Bachchan never said "Ash is not too posh to push." He actually appreciated the print media which commended Aishwarya for not being "too posh to push."

I don't give a flying fig if ash had a natural birth or a c-section or if storks came and dropped the kid at their place. But for big b to demand privacy while giving out the personal and private details of the birth is a tad hypocritical dont you think? Releasing the baby's weight is personal but talking about how long your dil pushed apparently is not. What nonsense
HETAL - Aish did pose for the camera and wave to her fans then went inside. Did you watch that video?
I have this feeling that they already decided on the name before the birth itself...and when the time is right, they'll just go "okay, we all loved this name...thanks for checking out our tweets"

To be honest, they're acting like D-listers who usually use their family and personal lives as a way to be famous (Kardashians, Tori&Dean, Kendra etc)...it's surprising that someone with Big B's stature in Bollywood is this media hungry, especially since he really doesn't need the extra press because he's a legend in his own right. It's fun for the fans to feel like they're involved, but the Bachchans aren't really doing this for them.

They've started placing her on a pedestal in the media, no doubt they're ready to make her part of the "Bachchan brand"...Big B will tweet in a few months that the Gerber baby food is the best thing ever created and all the other brands are junk, so every little girl should follow Beti B's leadπŸ˜†

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: frosty

Kya natak hai. Seriously, the Bachans need to get over themselves. The whole "please respect our privacy", "my DIL pushed for three hours", "No pictures will be released", "Ash is not too posh to push" thing that Big B has going on has convinced me that the old man needs a shrink. Dude make up your mind and stop embarrassing yourself and your family. I am surprised miss sour puss (Jaya aunty) has not put a stop to this nonsense.

Originally posted by: frosty

I don't give a flying fig if ash had a natural birth or a c-section or if storks came and dropped the kid at their place. But for big b to demand privacy while giving out the personal and private details of the birth is a tad hypocritical dont you think? Releasing the baby's weight is personal but talking about how long your dil pushed apparently is not. What nonsense

I don't see why you are getting so worked up. The concept of privacy is not some scientifically agreed upon global standard - it varies from place to place, from person to person. You are making the mistake of projecting your notions of privacy on to them. It is not necessary that what you consider a breach of privacy would be the same for another person, much less a celeb. Look around at what people post on twitter and blogs. From details of their bedroom gymnastics to bathroom activities. Yes, there are people who sit on the toilet and tweet: "Hey I'm taking a crap". As if the world needed to know that glorious bit of info. πŸ˜• Compared to that, Big B's tweets have been very tame. Also, the same person who tweets from the bathroom might not be so eager to talk about their personal relationships online. Why? Because that's where they draw the line. It's arbitrary. Who cares why they drew the line there and not at the bathroom or bedroom? It's their life and nobody is forcing anyone to read their tweets/blog posts.

For all we know, the rest of the family might be upset that Amitabh has not tweeted even more details. πŸ˜† Seriously, they seem fine with the situation if you ask me. No need to get worried on their behalf.

Also, most celebs tend to be a bit hypocritical when it comes to the media and privacy. The nature of their profession means that they can't live without some publicity and will themselves feed info to the media as they deem necessary. At the same time they don't want the press to get too close (and to be fair, they can get too nosy at times). But they don't to drive them away and disappear from public view. So it's always going to be a tug of war between them. For us normal people, the fun is watching them play this weird game. πŸ˜†
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Why are people getting so upset  ? Big B is not pointing a gun at somebody's head and making them read his tweets or blog na ? Just dont read his tweetsor blog  like me  - problem solved.

As for the media well they only publish stuff that holds the interest of the audience. If people were not intrested in this family the media wouldnt have turned up for  that PC even if the Bacchans paid them.

As for the naming   - I agree the asking for names isa bit  too much.
But it is rivaaz to not announce the name of the baby until the actual namkaran which is supposed to be done at Nana -naani's house. But I guess since Ash never really went to her maike it will be done at the Bacchan's place.
I wish they would release a photo of the baby. I am sure she is going to get snapped sooner or later but when there is so much of curiosity they could have. Then again they didnt really share a single wedding photo either.