Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
God bless the new born, it also a slap for people who downgrade bachchans claiming they are targeting a son etc all crap..

But boohooo for the media campaign run by Bachchans who request privacy while providing all the details and asking names..etc...

yet I will give it for them for child sake..It's a very special thing, so may be they are just too excited .Not funny as many believe.😊
Edited by Salma2 - 12 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail
so much for the privacy

positng baby clothes, wat's next poopy diapers?🤢
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Aishwarya Rai and Beti B Lauded at the Pune International Marathon

December 05, 2011 02:40 AM EST

Aishwarya Rai was among a number of prominent women lauded at the 26th Pune International Marathon on Sunday. The theme of this year's charity race was "Save the Girl Child and Her Future" and activities surrounding the race, which drew more than 2,000 participants, sought to highlight the tragedy of female infanticide and sex selection in India.

Aishwarya Rai appeared on placards at the event, which also featured photos of prominent Indian women such as Indira Gandhi and Gangubai Hangal (who was mother to a daughter herself).

It's not the first time Aishwarya has been held up as a positive example for the rights of girl children'in fact immediately after it was announced that she had given birth to a girl, major Indian print publications congratulated her and her family for their obvious joy over their daughter. In a country where the worths of too many women are judged by their ability to bear sons, celebrating the birth of a girl was the best example Aishwarya Rai and the Bachchan family could  have set

The organizers of the Pune International Marathon certainly agreed. This was one situation where using Aishwarya's image for public benefit was absolutely the correct choice, and one that Aishwarya Rai likely would have been happy to endorse.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474980857924

Edited by VanityGirl - 12 years ago
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Excuse me thats not baby clothes. Its Chelsea's jersey. Here in the UK when you support a club you support them for life. I suport Arsenal. Abhishek has always supported Chelsea. He follows all their games and also watches them in London twice a year.

When you have a child its customary to get a jersey from the club, irrespective of whether you wear them or not. Infact here people always pose pics of their kids in club jerseys on twitter. Its almost like a cultural thinks. Its to announce to the world how much you love your club and that your offspring too is going to follow the tradition of following the club. Following & suppoirting a club is passed on through generations here. In some of the games at Arsenal I have seen a grandad, father and son seeing the match together.

I know you want to sl*g off Abhishek, but atleast do some reaserch before doing it.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Really don't believe this they didn't choose a name yet! I think they just want to keep for themself which it is their right off course 😉
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Most Bollywood couples blessed with girl child
Published: Tuesday, Dec 6, 2011, 10:47 IST
By Soumyadipta Banerjee | Place: Mumbai | Agency: DNA

It's not only about Abhishek and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Believe it or not, most Bollywood couples have been blessed with a girl child. It may be, it's a chance discovery by a Bollywood fanatic on Twitter but the first discovery was made by late actor Sanjeev Kumar who said this while talking to a magazine way back in the late 1970s. But eerie enough, even right now, his observation holds water as rightly pointed out by Twitter fans of Bollywood.

Even now, no less than 70 per cent of the Bollywood couples have been blessed with a baby girl as their first born or their only born.

But the girl child has never got more fillip as before when both Amitabh Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan spoke about welcoming home a girl child. According to NGOs, as reported earlier, the drive to promote the birth girl child in India has received a huge fillip after the birth of Baby B.

Bollywood couples who have girl children as their first born

Dev Anand, Rajendra Kumar, Sunil Dutt, Raaj Kumar, Feroz Khan, Shashi Kapoor, Raj Kapoor, Shammi Kapoor and Geeta Bali, Jeetendra, Raj Babbar, Amitabh and Jaya Bachchan, Shatrughan and Poonam Sinha, Rishi Kapoor and Neetu Singh, Govinda, Anil Kapoor, Sharmila Tagore, Ajay Devgn and Kajol, and Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh.

Couples with daughters as only child

Randhir Kapoor and Babita, Dharmendra and Hema Malini, and Rajesh Khanna and Twinkle Khanna Ashok Kumar, Kamal Haasan and Sarika, Mala Sinha and Mumtaz.

Meanwhile, Aamir welcomes baby boy

The number of girl children being born may be high in Bollywood, but recently actor Aamir Khan welcomed the colour 'blue' into his life as he was blessed with a baby boy recently.

http://www.dnaindia.com/entertainment/report_most-bollywood-couples-blessed-with-girl-child_1621988

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-eKzTWrbco[/YOUTUBE]
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
OMG!!! That's so nice of SRK!!! I wonder if actually held Beti B in his arms or something--that would be an epic picture!!!

Thanks VG!
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
^You're welcome Hetal! 🤗

Abhishek: "The baby looks like Aishwarya THANKFULLY" 😆
"The Baby has blue-brown eyes"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7hpaJG-E1s[/YOUTUBE]
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

^You're welcome Hetal! 🤗

Abhishek: "The baby looks like Aishwarya THANKFULLY" 😆
"The Baby has blue-brown eyes"

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7hpaJG-E1s[/YOUTUBE]

its either blue or its brown hw can it b both...make ur mind up abhi

no offence 2 ne fans bt i dnt gt y evry1 is so happy inc abhi tht the baby is like aish, if the baby was not at all pretty or good looking, wud their love for her decrease? no! so y does hw she luk n her appearance matter...dnt knw abt others bt 2 me it seems very  tht evry1 wntd the baby 2 luk the prettiest n b jus like aish...oh gt ova it, in 2days day n age 1 shud b happy 2 b blessed with a healthy baby...4gt wt it luks like...luks arent all tht important. 😕