Well, ain't that MY forte?!
..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
fab update...can't wait for more...please update soon and thanks for the pm 
arnavforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Again an awesome update. There should have been a word for "flawless"?
Where do you get this perfection from???????????πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
One emotion:
β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
PS: my name is Sidra, and i think u forgot, but u r in my pm list!
shailusri1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
That's why I'd trade emotional pain to physical ones any day!

This is a battered and bruised man who has faced tremendous emotional trauma in the past due to a life-altering event. The live-embers of the fire that was lit in his heart that dreadful night are still burning. Since according to your prologue, only man has survived the storm and was a spectator and also participant in both the eras, he (Arnav)is the Gatherer of this story.

One he could do nothing about because it was in the past, and second he could still do nothing about because... Argh!, he thought frustrated. And ironically, both were interlinked. He thought about the 3 major losses him and his company had to face that year. And he was quite sure, after tonight, the 4th one would follow soon, especially after contemplating for 5 hours the previous day. Yesterday was the day when he recognized the archetype. THE ARCHETYPE.

The past has resurfaced in his life. He can recognize the recurring patterns. Whoah! Brought Carl Jung and his archetypes into this one! Excellent use of psychology I must say. Archetypes, according to Jung, were those recurring patterns, images, and symbols or the "psychic residue" of repeated types of human experience. He calls it the "collective unconscious" of the human race which is inherited by human beings from their ancestors in the form of myths, religion, dreams, private fantasies, experiences in life and through the works of literature.

But tonight, he was in a position where he could break that chain.

The chance given by destiny to save his beloved in this modern era from the Hunter. 

The only problem was that his pen was out of INK.

The vessel or container is there but not the raw material within it (ink) or the knowledge  to break the vicious circle of the past is missing. 

He knew tonight was the night. He had heavy security, but deep inside he knew that wouldn't help. His opponent was too cunning.

The past had informed him about the modus operandi of the game but this time, the game has also changed for the worse just like the opponent who has become more wily and deadlier. The Hunters are at the height of their powers, the Gatherer has to sharpen his wits to counter their darker intentions

Since he didn't even where to look for the key. Since he didn't even know what key he was looking for. Since he didn't even know what and who the heck he was looking for. Fate's just been plain cruel to him.

Lack of knowledge had created havoc as is reflected in this flashback where he was unable to save somebody dear to him. This time round he is better prepared and equipped to face the Hunters and defeat them in their game. Though it's an uphill task, it's not completely hopeless in the modern era for him. 

"Every search for a hero must begin with something which every hero requires - a villain - Mr Mallik."

So the hunt for the Hunters has begun. It's result lies in the hands of destiny. So the hero and villains have been introduced through thoughts, words and actions. A fantastic First Chapter.

Edited by shailusri1983 - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
@ Artemis678, rushshri, littlemoi, Suvi7884, Arhi-Sarun: thank you guys for reading, reviewing and raving about it! πŸ˜³ i really could feel your excitement from ur reviews! THANKS A BUNCH! πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: storybooksgd

Well, ain't that MY forte?!

YUP! πŸ˜³ and i'm glad it is. πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: arnavforever

Again an awesome update. There should have been a word for "flawless"?

Where do you get this perfection from???????????πŸ˜‰
One emotion:
⭐️
PS: my name is Sidra, and i think u forgot, but u r in my pm list!

aww! sidra! you're tooo kind! πŸ˜³ i just edit until my eyes, fingers and brains fall out! πŸ˜† btw, i just read ur FF! fab! i forgot that you were the author.. hehe.. i have the memory of a goldfish when it comes to names... β˜ΊοΈ

P.S. GUYS! ME UPDATING AGAIN IN A day's time!!! πŸ˜ƒ sorry about the delay. but i am too sleepy. a bit tired after the day's activities. sorry. πŸ˜³

Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
storybooksgd thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

YUP! πŸ˜³ and i'm glad it is. πŸ˜³

P.S. GUYS! ME UPDATING AGAIN IN A COUPLE OF HOURS!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Hmmm, I didn't expect for you to actually agree with me! 😊 But aww, you're making me bluuush!😳

YAAAY! Party!!!!πŸ₯³
Edited by storybooksgd - 12 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i am so excited for the first chapter and it was amazing...i like all the elements you added and the explaination of the end is making me more excited
so you better update soon and thanks for the pm
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Shalu!!

You promised quite the chapter, and you sure have delivered! So much so that I'm a bit unsure about where to begin. Lets try from the start! I did copy the chapter into this, but it became way too long, so I've kept it to just my comment.

He acknowledges and knows his pain. He hasn't shied away from it, but at the same time, he accepts that he is stronger physically than emotionally. He knows that emotional pain is a weakness.

He's trying to be in control, but only just succeeding. He can still sense the underlying problems and pain, both personally and professionally.

It seems that he is accepting the fact that previously he had no control over the situation, but this time he's much more aware of whats happening.

He knows whats going on. Mentally, he's very alert and even ready. However, he seems to be lacking the means to be able to deliver. He's prepared, but he knows that the opponent is also prepared.

He accepts the existence of his foe. However, that doesn't mean he's happy with it!!

Above all else, he's sure of himself, sure of who he is and wants to make it clear! He is Arnav Singh Raizada. He's not forgotten anything, in fact he doesn't want to or can't forget it. He's using it to move ahead...letting it not be a weakness, but making it a strength! He knows that ultimately, he will reach his goal.

A fab start, as expected. Looking forward to the next part.
Love and hugs.
xx
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gr8 start Shalu! Continue soon!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Replies:

@cinderella255: thank you! i shall update in the next hour!

Originally posted by: anita_21492

i am so excited for the first chapter and it was amazing...i like all the elements you added and the explaination of the end is making me more excited

so you better update soon and thanks for the pm

thank you! well, the first chap was a bit short, because i did reveal a lot of things. but the next chapter is going to be longer, and hopefully will reveal as little as i'd want! hahha! and i shall update in the next hour, so your wish has become my command madame. πŸ˜³

Shalu!!

Hey zeba! πŸ˜³

You promised quite the chapter, and you sure have delivered! So much so that I'm a bit unsure about where to begin. Lets try from the start! I did copy the chapter into this, but it became way too long, so I've kept it to just my comment.

He acknowledges and knows his pain. He hasn't shied away from it, but at the same time, he accepts that he is stronger physically than emotionally. He knows that emotional pain is a weakness.

⭐️ which is why, Arnav's gonna play this "game" using as less emotions as he can. but whether he'll succeed, in the game and not using emotions, now THAT is the question. 

He's trying to be in control, but only just succeeding. He can still sense the underlying problems and pain, both personally and professionally.
⭐️

It seems that he is accepting the fact that previously he had no control over the situation, but this time he's much more aware of whats happening.

⭐️

He knows whats going on. Mentally, he's very alert and even ready. However, he seems to be lacking the means to be able to deliver. He's prepared, but he knows that the opponent is also prepared.

⭐️

He accepts the existence of his foe. However, that doesn't mean he's happy with it!!

Above all else, he's sure of himself, sure of who he is and wants to make it clear! He is Arnav Singh Raizada. He's not forgotten anything, in fact he doesn't want to or can't forget it. He's using it to move ahead...letting it not be a weakness, but making it a strength! He knows that ultimately, he will reach his goal.

⭐️

A fab start, as expected. Looking forward to the next part.
Love and hugs.

you're a genius zeba! i LOVE how you've gotten it right! check your PM please! i've sent a snippet of my next chapter AS A TREAT! πŸ˜³

love, shalu.

Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago