Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Incredible Update Shalu! β­οΈ Thanks for the dedication, i am simply overwhelmed πŸ˜³ This chap gave us the gist of the current situation and happenings, solved a few mysteries and gave rise to new one's :P L0L

Your style of narration made it simply splendid, it was a lovely read, gave me those chills and yeah recalling the first ArHi convo was an amazing experience as well ;)
You caught on to a very minute detail, the model Khushi was mistaken to be..where was she in the show? Nowhere, But through this FF you give it a new dimension hence being successful and true to your promise. Hats Off!πŸ‘

A long chap⭐️ kept me more engrossed, am a greedy reader afterall πŸ˜†

Now onto the chap

Bride. Damn it. Reference to Anjali. 

Like the way he is described here:
He didn't bother, ever, about girls. He was quite convinced that he'll never be into them. 
and then She is stunning! Lovely oval shaped-face, blush on her cheeks, her eyes that were currently closed showed how big they were, and lovely ear-rings adorning her ears. Just like a model....She's beautiful. things are definitely changing πŸ˜‰

What is he doing, trying to "pay back" for my losses? For his losses, It is in reference to the last line of the Chap, AR's 3 losses i suppose, To try to distract me from my...? Argh! Distract him? His possible acceptance that he finds her pretty and is attracted towards her. This is sick. But wait. Maybe she's the one who could help me. Maybe she is the Key! Well we sure know, she is! Yes Arnav she can help you. πŸ˜³ But i don't know How πŸ€ͺ

But I'll have to do some double-checking. What if she's not what she appears to be?
A possible reference to the Help thing again.

FEAR. Just like in his eyes.
Yeah she is scared, that's understood, And he is too for Zara ☺️ 🀣 Okay it's not funny but i can't help it :P

It cannot be coincidental that she's good-looking and at my fashion show! I'll have to try harder
No matter how intense the moment may be, this line totally cracked me up πŸ˜†
"How did you know about it? Who told you? Hang On something just clicked!It's not funny!😲 Is the presence of a good-looking girl instead of the main model an Archetype? And does previously Arnav's use of term 'payback' mean, Here's another pretty one! It cannot some mere coincident! Because in a way history is repeating itself! and also he thinks how could she know?

And Whoah! He's possibly thinking that the hunter has sent her here, that's why he asked- Tell me his name! Where did you meet him? What does he look like?
--
She's innocent. Untouched. Which means, he was... wrong, he thought to himself. Khushi's letting her hair cover her back, reflect on her purity and innocence. Anyone that exudes such goodness can't be associated with evil. Is that the thought i wonder. 
He was about to let her go, and only after apologising profusely to her for behaving in such a cruel manner when a man's voice stopped him from doing so.
I like the way he is much more kind in this FF πŸ˜³

The way you described the Crime scene, sent chills down my spine, Poor girl. You also gave us a look at how the Hunter hunts, that sociopath 

The fact that what you did to the girl named as me 😲 and the fact that i Just imagined Him saying my name and refer to me as His girl! πŸ˜† Puts me in a dilemma whether to thank you or hit you with a belan πŸ˜†

Anyways back to the story, I wonder if the path would change, The Gatherer recognizes the archetype yet he is on the trail. Unable to stop things from happening.

The fact that all three were AR's ex-brand ambassadors ticks something off, why target them hunter? And your detailing that Zeba and Shailu were Zara's sisters. Hmm maybe am reading too much here.

So it's clear it's June 6 2011, now we know nothing about the archetype, i.e. set of events But so kindly you don't keep us in the dark, the events will be similar to that in the show. So it's Shyamu's intro- Don't tell me he is the Hunter!😲  I will Imagine KSG in his place, will that be fine? πŸ˜† Have nothing against him, infact he is a good actor, and it's nice to imagine him that way, I read an OS 'With Venom in our hearts' if you have read it too, you will get my point πŸ˜³ Okay am deviating from the topic πŸ˜† And after Shyamu we have Dargah scene and in that there is the Key! Again! OMG! am i on the right track?🀣

Hang On amidst all this, Where does Khushi stand. She can possibly be the next victim. She landed there by mistake. Fate. She took the position of the main model But that is contradicting my theory of it being a part of the Archetype, But then maybe the next series of event, is regarding the girl who got replaced, we never know. You do πŸ˜† πŸ˜³

Oh my such a long post i made πŸ˜† Thanks for the fabulous update! This FF is very intriguing, Love It! :) <3

Lots of Love
Zee πŸ€—
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago
res again.. i haven't read the earlier chapter yet.. will do in a while! 😳
Be back to edit it soon! 
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow !!! ... I like this story better πŸ‘πŸΌ ...

and super-like,since you delivered as promised πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ ...
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sounds so interesting..and abt precap may b that creep comin..i guess so..neways liked the update.enjoyed
SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Shalu! That was brilliantoo!

I loved the way how u hav entwined the show with ur story with mystery...

Awesum! Awesum! gal!

If the story proceeds in this rate, v need quicker updates 😈
annie.shona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

hey gr88 concept and gr88 ff.. 

u gave a new flavor to their story.. 

continue soon

and plzzz do add me to the pm list

ipkkndank thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HMmm...

excellent ... seems interesting πŸ˜† 
really enjoyed reading it ...
thanks for the PM
and hope i'll get another one soon... πŸ€— 
It was such a breath-taking update!!😳 I can't wait for the next chapter!!😭
shobrakapooor thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

sharneil d story is based on IPKKND serial rite! lovd it! i felt as if im watchin it!