Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well from my side i enjoyed his performance today
i need a humour touch too with hitlership n innocence and emotional side
so i loved that
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waah priyanka kya sahi photuu post kiya hain. that pic sums up our feelings perfectly. 😆 yaar rishi was supposed to irritate the heck out of indira, not the viewers. yahaan pe toh paasa hi palat gaya. 😆😆😆

Originally posted by: luminos3

waah priyanka kya sahi photuu post kiya hain. that pic sums up our feelings perfectly. 😆 yaar rishi was supposed to irritate the heck out of indira, not the viewers. yahaan pe toh paasa hi palat gaya. 😆😆😆

Hamari halat aisee hee hai  , Rati kee tarah ...😆😆 ... BTW Nishant will  replace the guy we have seen today , i feel like ...i might be wrong ..

Sumit might go also but jo shoot ho gaya hai uska to kuch nahi ka sakte naa ...wait n see..thats what i can say .. n leave our feedback to FB, Zee n PH
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just mailed the email ID u posted pri...

Hema agar tumhey kisise bhi sumitless HD ke videos miley mujhey PM karna...i will watch it...mujhse sumit nahi dikha jata...i will not watch the show on tv tomorrow onwards...

if Ila Bedi really cares for the show she would edit SV scenes and show more Indira and family scenes...

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

I just mailed the email ID u posted pri...

Hema agar tumhey kisise bhi sumitless HD ke videos miley mujhey PM karna...i will watch it...mujhse sumit nahi dikha jata...i will not watch the show on tv tomorrow onwards...

if Ila Bedi really cares for the show she would edit SV scenes and show more Indira and family scenes...

See its only 3 days ,  ..if people can tolerate Gopi bahu jiska show top per hai , good actor like Mohinish baha show is not getting TRP n  n all those actors who cannot act are getting trp 😆😆.. than they will tolerate sumit also...But i will watch for RP for sure.. she has worked hard for this show n its not her fault if they got Sumit in that show..we can only give feddback.. i m enjoying the show .. Do u think TV per sab log act karte hai 😆😆😆
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
meghna2 thumbnail
rishi was irritating today,you are right,annoying too
palingenesis thumbnail
priyanka thats why it hurts more. ila and her ph team know they are sitting on a goldmine. talented cast, an actual story and a tv audience dieing for something new to be shown on tv. why, why, for god's sake why would they deliberately push this guy on us? they r trying too hard. after the first epi which was a dream, its been too much of sumit. blegghh. how much can rati salvage the situation? 😕😕😕😕
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i've seen first 2 episode
and RP was rock
u know waht at the end of episode2 while she was knocking at door but no one was bother to open it
i felt so bad for her...
GOSH- her expression was just fabulous.
feel proud to b her fan

and sumit- kuch nehi kahu tou he better hai
i wish PD will rethink abt this guy

Originally posted by: luminos3

priyanka thats why it hurts more. ila and her ph team know they are sitting on a goldmine. talented cast, an actual story and a tv audience dieing for something new to be shown on tv. why, why, for god's sake why would they deliberately push this guy on us? they r trying too hard. after the first epi which was a dream, its been too much of sumit. blegghh. how much can rati salvage the situation? 😕😕😕😕

I know Hema .. I agree with u ..Sumit is pathetic actor with irritating acting .. may be soon his scene will be reduced  n  they will concentrate on something elese , atleast 1 week to  do, I m watching it for RP ...at any cost .. not leaving her because of Sumit..  Rest we will see kya hota hai.. why to assume now ..Do u think TV industry has got talent .. very rarely we see good actors like RP, Mona, Rajeev, Mishal, Kavi , Viraf , Renuka .RP is satisfied with her work n doing 100% justice n rest of actors also apart from Sumit , let PH decide .
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
sigh main thak gayi hoon...we were supposed to discuss indira and just indira but kisi ki kamaal ki acting ki wajah se discuss kuch aur ho raha hain! 😆 😆

the PH shud really reduce that boy's scenes. he is irritating everybody. my parents are big fans of rati and they loved the first epi. but as soon as they saw and heard sumit they went 🥱 and 😲. yesterday they changed channels while he was spouting his stupendous shayari and i missed rati's last scene of that epi which was so heart wrenching! i had to watch BV coz my parents started watching that after switching channels! 😕
Edited by luminos3 - 12 years ago