Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Sumit Reminds me of Harman Baweja 😆😆  only diference is Harman is good looking n Sumit is okay looking ...

Sumit has to improve when it comes to dailogue delivery, why he has to wear WIG  ( i think he does ), Cvs should give him less scree space...

HD is rocking at the moment only problem is Sumit n his dailogues ..😆😆 n taking screen space which is not impressive ..he is not able to impress yet n i cannot see him impressing in the future ..

I read in the back page about Sumit being compareds with Barun Sobti..Well Barun look pleasant onscreen  but sumit does not  n yeh he has imroved comparison to BHPH where he played lead.. So i better not compare Barun n Sumit. these two r complelte different people ...

now i feel little bit relaxed warna mujhe laga main akeli hi hun jo use napasand karti hun (as a rishi)

but phir bhi final decision to PH ko hi lena hai hope they take wise decision .
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: aancchal

@dilya

good to see you like straight  fight  but i don't think so it remain longer . just wait .
Edited by aancchal - 12 years ago

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
waise sumit is better off as a comic character.please make him stop speaking life ki philosophy that too via shayari. 🤢

the only part of sumit i enjoyed in ysday's epi was when he accidentally threw the chappal on our indira. hahaha...chappal uthane expert par hi chappal phek di...nice touch by the PH, screenplay writers and the director! 😆😆😆😆😆
@ Anchal... let PH decide naa kya karna hai , show ko ek week bhee nahi hua hai😆😆.. they r showing Indira story  n how her life revolves around these people n how she get affected by them ... HD is about INDIRA SHARMA not rishi..

Anchal people r provoking u n u r replyng them.. ignore karna seekho n if u really want to see RP brilliant acting then do watch HD ...u will love it ..even her family is impressive n little Ishan.. Rishi ko maro goli . jab woh aaye to change the channel ..😆😆
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: luminos3

waise sumit is better off as a comic character.please make him stop speaking life ki philosophy that too via shayari. 🤢

the only part of sumit i enjoyed in ysday's epi was when he accidentally threw the chappal on our indira. hahaha...chappal uthane expert par hi chappal phek di...nice touch by the PH, screenplay writers and the director! 😆😆😆😆😆

😆😆😆😆...CVs is using brain at the right direction, ek fault hai Sumit se Shayari Bulwane bina matlab ka 😕..

Jitna kam dailogue aur screen space deenge Rishi ko  utnaa HD grow karega ,
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

@ Anchal... let PH decide naa kya karna hai.. they r showing Indira story  n how her life revolves around these people n how she get affected by them ... HD is about INDIRA ..

Anchal people r provoking u n u r replyng them.. ignore karna seekho n if u really want to see RP brilliant acting then do watch HD ...u will love it ..even her family is impressive n little Ishan.. Rishi ko maro goli . jab woh to change the channel ..😆😆

that's what i am telling last decision will be taken by PH . we have to give our feedback to them .

ya you are right i have to learn ignore things. i care for rati that's why i am giving my opinion and giving time here  . bold but jab indra screen  main ho  tab .  koi nahi anything for rati .
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sumit better off with comic character , less screen space and stick to Mandira and pls No Shayari ... Edited by Its-My-Life - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok now i know why the title was argh rishi! it was over acting at its peak on the room cleaning scene.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bravo roshnee...apne humarey dil ko roshankar diya...lol
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hmm well as usual I adore Rati ðŸ¤— She will be amazing with whatever and with everything but I tbh am not so fond of the guy playing Rishi.. Uhh their pair is okay but I hope theres better... Rati is awesome its just the guy errm anyways.. lets see how the show goes!