Arrrgh... Rishi...

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hello Guys,
                          You must already know what I am referring to...Rishi was very irritating today...starting from the shayaree where he said unke dil me bass jayengey to the cleaning of the room with a jharu...exactly WHAT where the Cvs thinking in making him clean the room like that? I have never seen any one so pathetically trying to clean a room...basically Sumit has NO appeal...He plays an easy role of a happy go lucky guy and there too he messed up big time...its said comedy is the most difficult thing to enact...Sumit just proved his ineptitude by failing at it...and what with the chand me baithke patang uadana dialogue? Do the Cvs have temporary bran disorder when it comes to Rishi?
Best part was Mandira and Rishi scenes...am sooo expecting her to fall for him and him for her...then get married and say tata bye bye to the show..πŸ˜ƒ

Btw Nishant raghuvanshi isnt playing Manoj...its some other guy...so HD has already has a replacement...Hope sumit ke saath bhi wohi ho...and they stop making Rishi say so many shayarees or scrap the character of Rishi completely...

Rati ko dekhne ka poora maza kirkira kar diya in logo ne...

Anyways Indira bits were great and that I shall discuss somewhere else...πŸ˜ƒ

Please share your opinions guys...am waiting...

Love
Rinky

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes they replaced that Manoj guy. and i dnt knw why rishi was cleaning room so dramatically. bt i loved today's episode, indira was again awesome, coffee scene was so nice πŸ˜†
and Madira and Rishi look good together 😳
Madira was falling for him πŸ˜†
-aishuu- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL
whatt happen??

I didnt watch the epis yet?? πŸ˜³
What an episode Rinky , fab fab fab , Rati u r excellent performer , hats off to u .. ...πŸ˜ƒ

RP rocked again  , I loved RP in white dress , open hair 😳  n chappal kee gunj   ...

Ishan n Indira scene ..these two have perfect chemistry , caring side of indira , kufi  wala part  πŸ˜ƒ 

I hope Ph think something quickly

Sumit is playing a comedian in HD .. like we get to Comedians in movie ..πŸ˜†

Ahhh Rishi n Mandira  you mean Rima 😳 , my prediction might get true , they were good πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , hiis dailogue delivery , lip movment n voice is irritating ... Radhey does better
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Khushi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i missed the epi due to my classes..
kya bataya????????
Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rinky i for myself enjoyed every bit of the epi,they showed all kind of emotions and the interaction scene of rishi with indus family members is so good.
each person is trying there best to potray their roles,as u said sumit lacked that oomph factor and his dilouge delivery is worst
all i can say is rishi the character is good,change the actor and see the resultsπŸ˜†
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
there's too much of rishi today also? i am not going to watch. he's a big pain. ek toh pheekha actor, upar se weak and weird characterisation. i mean the shayari bit is really really irritating and he smirks too much. sigh. satyanash...
WAZME thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i did not see the episode yet but i really hope rima love story will start soon πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: luminos3

there's too much of rishi today also? i am not going to watch. he's a big pain. ek toh pheekha actor, upar se weak and weird characterisation. i mean the shayari bit is really really irritating and he smirks too much. sigh. satyanash...

Rati ke liye dekho yaar ...Rishi aaye to channel change kar do ...

Indira worth watching ...πŸ˜ƒ
HiDas thumbnail
but i like him...
n episode was too good...