Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
naah we are not talking about good or bad acting...its also the screen prescence...which sumit has in negative..its like if he is there u have to change the channel...almost like some people In MJHT who had negative vibes which i had jhelofied only due to mayur...abhi life bahut tough hai boss...sumit ko dekhey dimaag nahi kharab kar sakti,,,πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

naah we are not talking about good or bad acting...its also the screen prescence...which sumit has in negative..its like if he is there u have to change the channel...almost like some people In MJHT who had negative vibes which i had jhelofied only due to mayur...abhi life bahut tough hai boss...sumit ko dekhey dimaag nahi kharab kar sakti,,,πŸ˜ƒ

PH ko  Feedback milega naa πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ek week ke episode kee😳...I do not mind changing the chennel when he is around at the moment .. as long as they r showing him less , i m fine .. less deekhate deekahte dissapear kar de i will be happy ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† , we r not only irritated, kal to jo RIDI ka jaap kar rahe the aaj woh bhee thak gaye.. kal tak jo mindblowing bol raheh ai Rishi ko they r quite alsoπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chalo me going ... kal aatee hooo .. relax karo ... seekho kuch indira se aaplog
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hopefully, next week tak kuch sahi steps lele PH. we should also politely let rati know about our feedback regarding sumit in her blog.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Indira ne humey relax karna nahi sikhaya hai...they have taught us to face the situation...wohi karring ji...😳

And aap jaying toh humey bhi jana chahiye...test paper banana hai class ke liye...boring job...abhi se sochke neend aa raha hai...πŸ˜†

but seriously they need a better actor than Sumit...even the Nishant guy will do...sumit ke jagah usey bhi daal do yaar...koi bhi decent actor decent looking insaan ko daal do...not expecting anything brilliant...

edit-

hema i alreday told her about sumit...in my post...par woh kya karegi? she can only do her own work well...

anyway me off..tata
Edited by -Rinky- - 12 years ago
itsnabzz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
They are showing too much of Rishi..πŸ₯±

Btw chappal wala scene was hilarious..🀣
hpotterbekub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i dont like him. he is such an over actor!
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
They seriously need to rethink about Sumit...Seriously they are using him as a comedian but it's the most difficult skill for an actor they say...and on top of that this guy apparently playing male lead opposite RP...he is so lame...His dialogue delivery is pathetic and he doesn't have any charm in him to watch him...ache khase episode ka  satyanaas kar diya...
On one side Rati and other actors atleast her on-screen family members are doing wonderful job and here this guy is getting on my nerves bigtime...
Initially i was thinking that later on PH and Zee TV may cast him opposite Gargi but now i think she even deserves someone better actor than him...Some good actor shuold be casted opposite Rati , offer some good actor a little bit of strong role and he would accept it, there are so many good actors sitting at home...
I think he looks like a major sissy lallu...on top of that  dialogues maar raha hai they suck even more...I'm gonna ignore him and watch the Rati and family characters scenes.
Did all the hot and classy actors in India go on vacation simultaneously when these casting directors were on the lookout for their respective male leads?
They would have done better without any male lead if you ask me. Is having a male lead always such a necessity?! Why can't the show be just as fine with just a strong female lead? Is injecting a Love story in every freaking show of any genre really necessary?

Unfortunately there was a lot of Lallu in the epi too *sigh*...don't know how on earth they will create any chemistry between these two. Anyways, the episode was good otherwise.

MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† U r asking too much now  ..

I have list of contacts Rinky .. will send u later ...by PM .. u can forward to reliable people .. we can try πŸ˜ƒ

me too.. PM please...
Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rati was outstanding again but RishiπŸ˜•.. please show him as less as u can so i can enjoy HD ..

ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rati is fabulous she did hr job exelentl
Bt pls somebody tell the production house tp change the rishi he is such a pain
Bcoz of him all the maza get kirkira
Somebody stop him to do overacting
He is such a headache he is pathetic today