Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shakti_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Ohh...telle me about it Rinky...

Sumit was PATHETIC today...i so hate his dialogue delivery...the cv's nseriously need to find a replacement...

This show is brilliant...and totally Unique...Please dun ruin it coz of 1 male actor...

btw...Rati was lookin fabulous 2day...total smartee...ahhh..wat a fabulus workin women she makes...

Loved her...also her scene wid ishaan whr she asks him to gv her his money so that she can keep it in account...n after dat the expression ahh her eyes...atleast koi toh hain  who's helping her ( be it a little amt ) unlike her other useless family members...

palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Rati ke liye dekho yaar ...Rishi aaye to channel change kar do ...

Indira worth watching ...😃

yaar he's so bad ki saara mood kharab kar ditta. 😕 i mean indu and her family scenes are so well written, directed, acted and shot...mazaa aa raha hota hain and then bam this rishi fellow enters the scene and there is this complete disconnect. it's like watching two serials at one go...one a class apart and the other full of crap. main kaise ignore karu usse? and i cannot believe i was rooting for sumit. 🤢
Rishi ..Shayari kee dukan 😆😆 ... bas kurta pazama pahanan bacha hai  , mandira n Rishi 😳

hema , Indira n Family ke scenes welle wriiten hai because then can act well n present well ,, ... Rishi ka bhee likha hoga lekin he cannot excute his scene.. thats the problem...
Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hema sab se galti hotii hai...even i has told people give him a chance...kya yaar banda itna ghatiya hai ki...if he is shown in the beginning its still good...par end me dikhaya...toh it kinda overshadowed the good in the serial...and i agree with hema it seems they are two different shows...one show where there in indira and family...second is rishi...and if this continues they will loose viewers soon...irrespective of the positives
kiran_rati thumbnail
this show really needs good male actor.  

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

hema sab se galti hotii hai...even i has told people give him a chance...kya yaar banda itna ghatiya hai ki...if he is shown in the beginning its still good...par end me dikhaya...toh it kinda overshadowed the good in the serial...and i agree with hema it seems they are two different shows...one show where there in indira and family...second is rishi...and if this continues they will loose viewers soon...irrespective of the positives

They will learn soon 😆😆,...kahin naa kahin feedback dekh rahe honge naaa
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Rati looked fab in open hair,white top and patiala.She looked so beautiful.
Its nice to see mandira getting impressed with rishi.Hope it continues in future episodes too and both fall for each other so tht Indira can have some one else in her life.
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i want Sumit to leave the show...even mandira deserves better...

can someone give me the feedback section of zee?

Originally posted by: sireeluvarti

Rati looked fab in open hair,white top and patiala.She looked so beautiful.

Its nice to see mandira getting impressed with rishi.Hope it continues in future episodes too and both fall for each other so tht Indira can have some one else in her life.

Bold , I agree 😳😆😆..she is flirty girl n she will flirt n fall for his sayari , indira will see that n make them couple

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

i want Sumit to leave the show...even mandira deserves better...

can someone give me the feedback section of zee?

😆😆 U r asking too much now  ..

I have list of contacts Rinky .. will send u later ...by PM .. u can forward to reliable people .. we can try 😃