Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree... The shayari was bearable but the cleaning. What was that, it was utterly stupid. And it wasn't funny either, and then the mouse scene. It was just plain boring. No entertainment at all. He just looked weird. 😳 I was like what the hell is he doing? He looked like a 2 year old boy... even Ishaan doesn't do that stuff... Rishi today was ridicilous. The only good thing was the indira-Rishi scene in the pre-cap. Except that it was just nonsense.

The only thing that saved the show was Rati... She's so doing justice to her role, its amazing to watch Indira.

& then the disasterous "Manoj".. seriously he was as pathetic as Rishi.  When the article about a colleague flirting with HD, I thought it would be fun to see . But Manoj was just boring, and weird. Jahil lag raha tha, pura k pura.  🀒 NOTHING was worth watching in that scene, expect for Rati's expressions... other than that... it was distaster.

(no offence to Rishi/Manoj fans... but for me this was the worst episode till now, without Rati this show would be dead before it even started. )

Nice post Rinky, I completly agree with every point.

Ridhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i highly doubt their will be love story,even if they show i guess indira will sacrifice her love for mandiraπŸ˜†

-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
http://www.zeetv.com/aboutus/feedback.html?success=yes

found it myself...

and i wrote please substitute sumit vats from HD..he is pathetic...

tho the "subject" doesnt have Hitler Didi in it...i wrote general me...
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yaar yeh ila bedi ko koi mail karo. teen din aur yeh haalat kar diya hain so called male lead ne. story achhi hain, premise different hain, kamaal ke camera people and directors hain, class apart actors hain but sirf sade aam ke wajah se serial is being brought down.

can anyone in their right minds imagine a girl like indira falling for a two paise ki shayari bolne wala rishi??🀒🀒 what does he bring to the table? he thinks he is mr sunshine just coz of his shayarana andaaz?!?!? god who wrote this character and why sumit?!?!?! argghhh!

Originally posted by: Ridhi.

i highly doubt their will be love story,even if they show i guess indira will sacrifice her love for mandiraπŸ˜†

Ridhi , do u think strong headed girl ever fall for Rishi 😲😲😲😲...Is sumit changes n someone nice will come than i can understand .. but not for this Champu Sumit πŸ˜•
Yeh lo Ila Bedi ka Email Address πŸ˜ƒ  , give ur feedback for Sumit Acting atleast ..Zee per karo

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 12 years ago
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
please Pm me the contac details...why just me Pm every1 you trust...or who can contribute substantially...if Sumit remains in the show I am unsure if i can continue seeing it...i will rely on some1 to edit rati scenes for me...wohi YT me dekh lungi...but no cant continue watching it on TV if HE is there...

as for manoj he is fine...reminded me of Chiruji...he prolly will be a comedian...no worries...usko hum overlook kar lengey...par sumit ko nahi...

Originally posted by: -Rinky-

please Pm me the contac details...why just me Pm every1 you trust...or who can contribute substantially...if Sumit remains in the show I am unsure if i can continue seeing it...i will rely on some1 to edit rati scenes for me...wohi YT me dekh lungi...but no cant continue watching it on TV if HE is there...

as for manoj he is fine...reminded me of Chiruji...he prolly will be a comedian...no worries...usko hum overlook kar lengey...par sumit ko nahi...

See Rinky they have allready shot all these part to cannot change it . but feedback milne ke baad karenge .. i have still little bit hope ..let see , nahi karenge to they will suffer also .

If Illa Bedi want her PH to be at number one .. than see must be thinking something
palingenesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
rinky i toh am giving up watching this serial on tv. main nahin dekh sakta us bande ko. yahaan pe who uploads vids on YT? i will request that person to just upload the edited scenes of indira and indira and family. mera mood kharab ho jata hain us bande ke wajah se. i feel bad for sumit too but he just doesn't suit the role. there is no spark in him.

Originally posted by: luminos3

rinky i toh am giving up watching this serial on tv. main nahin dekh sakta us bande ko. yahaan pe who uploads vids on YT? i will request that person to just upload the edited scenes of indira and indira and family. mera mood kharab ho jata hain us bande ke wajah se. i feel bad for sumit too but he just doesn't suit the role. there is no spark in him.

We all know .. we r saying since day one ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...but Wait  n see naa.. ... kcuh din aur ruko... i just change the channel thats it ..