Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

madmaxine thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: minimuffin86

Vidhya!!! hahaha i love fart jokes! and having a baby of my own i know how annoying it is when ur baby poops as soon as you enter someones home!

and u wont believe me when i say this but i was listening to "I Got a Feeling" like 10 minutes before reading ur update!!1

and yes tonight is going to be a good good night!!

Thanks! Glad you could empathize with Khushi here😊!

A fellow Black Eyed Peas fan! Yay!😊

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharneil92

Vidhya.

i wanna take a quick jet trip to the place where yo u live, hug the breath out of you, LMAO on ur fart jokes, and multiple personality disorder that Nigel seems to have according ASR (🀣 that's just soo ASR! he's effortless in being amusing!), have a cup of Joe and hug the bretah out of you again, and come back to HK!

damn. i love you. πŸ€—

EDIT - 

sorry about spamming. πŸ˜­ i forgot i had res-ed.  sorry. i'm an utter nutcase today. πŸ˜­

Well...its too bad HK and the US are so far away. For now, virtual hug babe! πŸ€—

And I love that so many girls here enjoy fart jokes. Seriously, I always thought I was the odd one out...apparently not!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thanks for all the love girl!
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: littlemoi

Res

Edited..
Awesome update Vidhya!!
i loved it!! it was so damn hilarious!! the fart jokes totally cracked me up!!
arnav babuwa wearing a black sherwani is so damn hot!! at least somewhere we get to see him wearing indian stuff!! lol
thank you so much for the update!! continue soon!! eagerly waiting for the next update!!

Thank you! Glad you had fun reading. 😊

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

this is hilarious! the kidz arwe so cute! i'm getting the feeling khushi is soo not in control atm.lol

xxx

You have all the right feelings my girl! 😊 Thanks.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kins103

nice one

congrats for crossing 100 pages
continue soon

Aww..thanks! 100 pages...that's actually pretty cool! πŸ˜ƒ Who'd a thunk it? πŸ˜ƒ
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaluv94

Loved it! I wish this was a book, so I could just keep reading it.. sigh. Oh well, I can badger you for another update. Lol Please update soon!!

Thanks! I am seriously considering writing a book! Need to graduate grad school first thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
I doubt another update is forthcoming for the next 12 hours. Haven't written a word. Sorry.
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

This is indeed the highway to hell! 🀣

Superb as always, Vidhya! Khushi's daughters turning traitors on her was so expected! That's what happens when ASR turns on his charm. And he's quite a terror. Why does he go about scaring the hell out of Nigel? I so pity the poor guy. Nicholas, Nathan, Neil, what's to follow now? 🀣 And yes, A&A are actually giving out that mooney-lovesick-puppy feeling! And yes, of course, he knew -ASR- that Khushi would dress to kill and so he did the same. Though I must say, he carried it off with amazing grace and poise, pretending to be unaffected!

Looking forward to the next part, as always! You rock! :)

ArHi FF: Girls Don't Count

Thanks Tia!

@ red: Right on sister!

@ blue: Because he can. πŸ˜›! And because he's ASR. Sigh.

@ green: He did pre-empt her pretty well, yes!

Thanks dear! 😊

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndank

HAhaha love it truly wonderful

by the way why does arnav always call nigel with other names ????
Anyway's i just love that :-D he is speaking wrong names and others screaming his name "NIGEL " That's really funny :-D

love your update and  pls continue soon :-D

Thanks!

@ maroon: AinvayiπŸ˜†! Seriously, he's just doing it on purpose' cos he knows Nigel is scared of him..that's all.

Thanks dear! 😊

madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Dee-

Hey,

Just caught up with the parts..😊
So Aadit can't really stay away from Anjali.
Aadit and his thing for Anjali and the open and 'harmless' flirting..
🀣

He had lots of ideas. But none of them involved anything she was keen on, apparently. πŸ˜†

It is a mutual thing, isn't it? I just hope this doesn't land him in a soup - deeper than he already is, that is.

Khushi and saree..ah..

All that they are doing isn't totally fruitless. Khushi does want to 'knock ASR's socks off' too.

Nigel is terrified of this ASR - like seriously? πŸ˜† May be because the latter keeps calling him by wrong names.. Khushi is seriously trying to teach an eighteen month old to control her stomach..hehe..

Atlast, Athos.. Porthos and Aramis..

The fart jokes were hilarious. To think that this was all said and done in a supposedly decent dinner party.🀣.. Poor Nita, who should be the sacrificed if it really were Mr. Meek..LOL..

Ah.. Freddy trying to steal the show from Aadit.. and he being jealous. Anjali - Angelie - Angel, said Freddy? He is going to get a nice one from Aadit.
I can totally understand. Aadit must have been so joyous that Anjali made samosas for him but.. The only consolation was that Meek let him see the paintings..

But the best part was -

"Hello Khushi! You look, er, nice this evening," he said formally.
Nice! She looked nice! She looked bloody phenomenal this evening and he'd barely glanced at her. The blue saree suited her wonderfully well. She wore a pretty ruby neclace round her neck and matching earrings that came with the set. She was wearing 4 strands of Jasmine in her long braid. A red bindi adorned her forehead. She looked fabulous. She thought he'd be stunned, happy, and excited when he saw her. Instead he'd been, well, polite was the only word that came to mind. Plus, her own daughters seemed to have defected. "Traitors!" she thought.
"I hope you dressed to kill for my sake tonight!" he said .
I did not! I so did not!" she yelled..

"You ARE up to no good!" muttered Khushi...

ASR smiled. "Tonight's gonna be a good night, tonight's gonna be a good night! Tonight's gonna be a good good night!" he sang softly.

Loved it <3

Please Continue soon

Thanks for the PM.

Love,

Dee.

P.S. - I know this is huge but the parts were too entertaining to hold back a thing.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed all the funny bits and found them entertaining. 😊

Yep..Aadit and Anjali have the hots for each other.

Nigel is petrified of ASR. Freddy petrifies everyone by saying outrageous things and KKG...she's fighting a losing battle yep!
madmaxine thumbnail
OK. Two things I saw in a lot of comments were:

A). Everyone loved ASR's black sherwani.

B). How good is the night going to get?

So, A wasn't even my idea...Aquabluez17 suggested it in the comments. I merely executed. So, thank her. 😊

As for B...it not going to get *THAT* good. Get your mind out of the gutter peopleπŸ˜†!

Thanks to everyone who commented. I appreciate it. 😊