Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Vidhya! Brilliant update <3

Btw, sorry if comments don't come for a while, I'm preparing for a major exam so imma be MIA till December 10-ish :) Will definitely read though, through my iPhone or something 😆

xoxo
Aanya
Honkytonk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Have just read the all 18 chapters now...you are a gifted and talented writer...once i started reading, i just could't stop!!!!!

Hope u can PM me ur next update.

Many thanks
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Ahhh, The Last Line Is The Most Amazing One :) ☺️
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow that just awesome, arnav singing about the night. really excited to see what you are coming up with next! can't wait! :)
lexaxel thumbnail
@sherwani...To be honest I actually thot a sherwani was a bit over the top for a dinner but the color of the sherwani & imagining it on Arnav was what gave me goosebumps☺️.
And I'm so glad...that it is not going to be *that* good. A good solid storyline doesnt need it to attract attention. Somethings are best left to imagination😊...but ofcourse some stage setting is required  for our imagination to channel the thoughts in the right direction😆.

Edited by lexaxel - 12 years ago
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved this part!!!!!
it ws flirty as well as hilarious!!!!!
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: madmaxine

Well...its too bad HK and the US are so far away. For now, virtual hug babe! 🤗

And I love that so many girls here enjoy fart jokes. Seriously, I always thought I was the odd one out...apparently not!😆😆

Thanks for all the love girl!

yea! like literally on the opposite sides of the earth! 🤢 VIRTUAL HUG BACK!

LOL. are you kidding me?! I LOVE THEM! 😆 the fart JOKES i mean. 😳 not the fart. 🤢
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aanya_taanu4evr

Vidhya! Brilliant update <3

Btw, sorry if comments don't come for a while, I'm preparing for a major exam so imma be MIA till December 10-ish :) Will definitely read though, through my iPhone or something 😆

xoxo
Aanya

Thanks Aanya! Good luck with exams...this stuff is just for fun..and I don't mind about comments and what-not. Take care, 😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Honkytonk

Have just read the all 18 chapters now...you are a gifted and talented writer...once i started reading, i just could't stop!!!!!

Hope u can PM me ur next update.

Many thanks

Thank you. I will do so. 😊
madmaxine thumbnail

Originally posted by: lexaxel

@sherwani...To be honest I actually thot a sherwani was a bit over the top for a dinner but the color of the sherwani & imagining it on Arnav was what gave me goosebumps☺️.
And I'm so glad...that it is not going to be *that* good. A good solid storyline doesnt need it to attract attention. Somethings are best left to imagination😊...but ofcourse some stage setting is required  for our imagination to channel the thoughts in the right direction😆.

I share your opinion about "That."  I'll just write a li'l bit o' "this" and that should do it😆! Honestly, I'd probably suck at writing "that"!