Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Introduction

Arnav and Khushi have been best buddies since college and when they move out of college, they turn their friendship into a business partnership and start G&R Designs. Khushi andArnav have been together
ever since. Arnav is what girls call as 'The Dark Temptation' and they keep throwing themselves at him-literally! But Arnav who believes girls to be a distraction keeps brushing them off like dust off his clothes. To Arnav Singh Raizada, girls don't count.

Khushi fell for Mr. Dark Temptation in college but his behavior towards girls, in general, kept her from making her true feelings known to Arnav. She was content being his best friend, business partner and close confidante. Working late nights on projects, sleepovers at the office was how Khushi's time with Arnav is spent.

But things change suddenly when Khushi gets a call from her parents serving her an ultimatum of 2 weeks for marriage. The choice is hers -Marry someone of her choice or Shekhar Khanna, in two weeks! Khushi finds herself in a soup. Khushi's friend and Arnav's brother, the ever-charming, Aakash Singh Raizada proposes marriage to rescue her. This can be Khushi's only option. But can she marry Aakash when her heart lies with ASR? Will Khushi agree to marry Aakash? What would Arnav's reaction be to Khushi's decision of marrying his playboy brother?

Keep reading to find out what happens next in 'Girls don't count?!

Ended thumbnail
wow! very interesting concept. love to see how this develops. please pm me!!! :)
xxx
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey the start seems to very different!! Please continue and add me to your PM list deaR!
pinkpearlz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey tia! Haha caught you here as well. Girls dont count with arhi is gonna be fun!
shaheerdiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fresh n a brilliant start ... all in for it ...pls pm me wen u update 😃 thanks
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
interesting concept pls add me 2 the pm list pls pm me when u update next part
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeee

wow! very interesting concept. love to see how this develops. please pm me!!! :)

xxx

Sure Zeee!
Will keep you updated! :)
booksfreak07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
WOW! Really nice concept, PM me please 😊
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sivaranjani

Hey the start seems to very different!! Please continue and add me to your PM list deaR!

Sure hun! Thanks! :)