sky -no guts to accept his mistake

tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sky has so much of attitude,he doesnt have the guts to acept his mistake.wat kind of man is he?y r women suporting sky?wen amar spoke in a higher tone al women went against him.now wat?mahek clearly said gussa sab ko aata hai but there is line one shouldnt cross.next day she came behind him true bt she dint cros dat line ,she dint talk abt his past life.one thing i can say sky cannot judge his ownself properly wer he is wrong,what he l judge others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harpkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tanvismile

Sky has so much of attitude,he doesnt have the guts to acept his mistake.wat kind of man is he?y r women suporting sky?wen amar spoke in a higher tone al women went against him.now wat?mahek clearly said gussa sab ko aata hai but there is line one shouldnt cross.next day she came behind him true bt she dint cros dat line ,she dint talk abt his past life.one thing i can say sky cannot judge his ownself properly wer he is wrong,what he l judge others.

haan bilkul...apne aap ko toh pehle dekhe akash..wt d hell does he think he is.

& that sidharth..he is akash's bi**h...jabb takk yeh kaam nahi karega main bhi nahi karooga...ghar mein equality honi chahiye...W*F...whre wz d equality wen akash said all d mean thingz 2 mahek😑😑😑
harpkaur thumbnail
& us pooja mishra ko bohat shaunk hai choorian dene ka...

why didnt she give sum 2 akash as well???
Dishetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sky is just being over-confident and thinks himself that he is intellegent. The way he brought his personal grudges with mahek and the way he is behaving with shraddha for no apparent reason (ie. telling her indirectly she is fat and not fit and not acceptin as a captain) is wrong!!!
I didnt expect that from him..real life ansh character he is playing in this house.
Also.. i hate the way he disrespects women... and so is amar calling everyone with "Tu" ...

😑
😑
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: harpkaur

& us pooja mishra ko bohat shaunk hai choorian dene ka...

why didnt she give sum 2 akash as well???

because size of both 's hands is same so she gave to Amar and Akash has big size so dint give him.
Sadia.khan thumbnail
Pata nehi yeh sky apne aap ko samajhta kya hai... Eik number ka gira huwa insaan...πŸ˜•

But Mehak was looking very nice today...πŸ˜›
harpkaur thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dishetz

Sky is just being over-confident and thinks himself that he is intellegent. The way he brought his personal grudges with mahek and the way he is behaving with shraddha for no apparent reason (ie. telling her indirectly she is fat and not fit and not acceptin as a captain) is wrong!!!
I didnt expect that from him..real life ansh character he is playing in this house.
Also.. i hate the way he disrespects women... and so is amar calling everyone with "Tu" ...

😑
😑

umm why iz he judging shardha based on her weight???

i bet the role of ansh was written by him for him..it wz onli written for dis guy...iske oopar hee likha hai yeh character

akash koi intelligent nahi hai...hez a darpok
Dishetz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: harpkaur

umm why iz he judging shardha based on her weight???

i bet the role of ansh was written by him for him..it wz onli written for dis guy...iske oopar hee likha hai yeh character

akash koi intelligent nahi hai...hez a darpok

Yeahh seriously... mard kehlane ke layak nahi hai woh!! Etla ego bhara he ussme... Aur woh sid.. chamcha banke picche piche ghum raha he :/
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wont put amar n akash in same category ,i wud like to go to bb through tv like sanjay dutt n say al this on his face becoz nobody has the guts in bb to tel him his fault clearly.shradha insulted PB bt she atleast accepted it ,even people pas coments on PM bt she dint abuse anyone bt this sky!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sanjay seemed annoyed with him... 

sky sucks... mahek rocks! 

ps. mahek looked nice in the sari!!