Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@bhanu...i agree...its alwaz his fault..but a womans heart is soo big, that she can forgive anything...but to two ppl..one is the man she loves and the second is her child...

thats what i think at least
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viji79

Oh ok, I misunderstood that you meant he never repents the way you wish him to. Ok chalo, any which ways, this man gets away hai na?

i can give easy way/ chance to maan in this story bcoz when compared to any other chars who tortures geet in this story already overshadowed him in cruelty ...

but where as wht maan done when she is hospital gave me a soft corner for him in this story...

but but but if all u really want him to suffer ... i dont have any problem in reading ...

to tell u truth i really enjoy if maan suffer (raaz ki baat hai!!!!!! dont tell any one ..or else his fans will run after me to kill me or  throw rotten tomatos n joothis... bcoz i am not in mood of joothi collection LOL)
Viji79 thumbnail
Aashu, aa gayi? Kaisa tha dhaanth thoding?
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@bhanu...i agree...its alwaz his fault..but a womans heart is soo big, that she can forgive anything...but to two ppl..one is the man she loves and the second is her child...

thats what i think at least

even then it really hurts me tht he always gets easy way!!!!!!!!!!

but the biggest doubt in my head is how cum any one love some body after being tortured tht much by some one... even after tht some one tarnished her self respect n soul!!!!!!

really it seems unbelievable when reading such stuff...

some times i can enjoy where as some times i cant digest such stuff
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
ok dears... i will b back after watching geet!!!!!!!

just more excited abt 2days part!!!!!!!!
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
She wanted to pull the gown away and press her self closer, so that his skin and hers would touch. she frowned, shocked by the longing she felt to be held hungrily by him.. her fingers spread involuntarily over his cold chest over his breastbone, and his intake of breath was sharp and audioable.. Just in the Living she heard the phone ring..

Part 24

Geet came out of her thoughts and looked at the phone. She was dreaming? It felt so real. She cursed herself for not being able to hate Maan. She wanted to hate him for her not trusting her love, her innocence but she couldn't hate him. She couldn't because deep down she still loved him and craved for him. She wanted him to be near her, she wanted the same love that both once had spoken about but would it be possible to have the things back to normal? Could she forgive him for not believe her? He had hurt her the most then anyone. The pain is still there in her heart. Now, today, all the pain that she wanted to forget is here once again. He is here in the same city with her again. Did he know that she worked in this company? Did he plan it? She brought back her focus on the continuous ringing of the phone. She picked it up...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCTSWiysKLI[/YOUTUBE]

Main Yahaan Tu Vahaan Zindagi Hai Kahaan

"hello..." No reply...she waited for someone to speak...no one did...she checked if the phone got hung up but it was still on..."Hello..anyone there?" She was about to hang up the phone when she felt something familiar...she could hear the breaths...she knew who it belonged to..she sat on her knees holding the receiver close to her ears hearing him breath...

Tu Hi Tu Hai Sanam Dekhtaa Hoon Jahaan
Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
Neend Aati Nahin Yaad Jaati Nahin
Bin Tere Ab Jiyaa Jaaye Na

Maan stood outside her apartment building. He ran after seeing her run away from the party. He had seen her after such a long time. He couldn't help himself but go after her. All these months without her have been nothing but hell but he knew that he deserved it. He didn't trust her. What is a relationship without trust? He broke it with his own hands. All these months, even though he wasn't near her he still kept an eye on her through Meera and Dev. They would tell him how she is doing, what she is doing, every time they came back from visiting her. He could listen to them all day talking about Geet but just wished he was there with her to share her pain. Is it too late now?

Vaqt Jaise Thahar Gayaa Hai Yahin, 
Har Taraf Ek Ajab Udaasi Hai
Beqaraari Kaa Aisaa Aalam Hai 
Jism Tanhaa Hai Rooh Pyaasi Hai

Geet lied on the couch listening to his breath...it felt like ages since she heard his voice. He was still the same. Looked the same but who was that women? Did he really move on? She sat on the couch. Pain and jealousy washed over the face. She brought the phone in front of her. She was about to hang it up but couldn't for some reason, as if some invisible force was stopping her hand midway. She slowly brought the receiver back to  her ear. 

Maan had gotten the number from Meera and Dev. He knew they would not tell her. He had tried so many times to call her but couldn't. His fingers stopped midway before he could fully dial the number. He missed her. He wanted to see her smile again. His same Geet..things were so different now...he could hear her breath..small noises...was she crying? Did she know it was him? Maybe she did...

Teri Soorat Ab Ek Pal Kyun Nazar Se Hatati Nahin
Raat Din To Kat Jaate Hain Umr Tanhaa Katati Nahin
Chaah Ke Bhi Na Kuchh Kah Sakoon Tujhse Main
Chaah Ke Bhi Na Kuchh Kah Sakoon Tujhse Main
Dard Kaise Karoon Main Bayaan

Geet stood near the window...she looked down and saw a man standing drenched...holding a phone...she quickly hides behind the curtains...she looks at the phone and hangs up...she knew it was him...she could recognize him...

Okay guys I know it was sad but couldn't help itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
Atiffa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
all parts were fabulous
22,23 & 24
Really appreciate your efforts guys
Keep up the good work
Luv
TC
Atiffa
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
great simi...
both of them are pining for the other...who will break the ice?
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
okies me is next..give me half an hr..
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bangalores

great simi...
both of them are pining for the other...who will break the ice?

Thank you Bindu!😳
Mayeb Ashu will breka the ice
but maybe more suffering is neededπŸ˜•πŸ˜†