Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzy09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: $ara_$hachi

okay, to all the writers
don't misunderstand me or don't think that i am being harsh but i badly want to say it as most of you know that i can't keep myself away from it

well, all the writers are doing excellent work -- no doubt in that ... i always pamper, support & encourage you as i genuinely think you are capable enough & moreover your hard work should be appreciated but i can't force myself on to anything
the idea of opening the thread was awesome (we have got numerous responses & creatives work in last 2 threads) but this thread is making me pull my hair
all the scenes are presented as there is no head & toe, so much negativity & confusion ... i simply can't handle it

well, ya i know that we should taste every emotion but this is beyond tolerance as i am a die hard fan of your creativity & i can't see you all writing so sad about MANEET
plz forgive me if i am rude or harsh

Dear this was supposed to be an emotional drama thread. Things should turn positive now as Geet is alive and Man has realised truth and his mistake...so hang in there honey
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ritzy09

Dear this was supposed to be an emotional drama thread. Things should turn positive now as Geet is alive and Man has realised truth and his mistake...so hang in there honey

agree with u ritzy i m enjoying this very much 😉
mchopra thumbnail
Koi likh raha hai iya i do the honours..but hola i am no mood for a happy update..
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: leverne

Pls tell me page no of updates bindu di.. Me sittin in office cant go thru so many pages

till part 14...kathie has edited in the page
so for the rest here goes:
part 14 on 45
15 on 47
16 on 48 that was quiet fast😆
17 on 52
18 on 55 nd finally
 19 on 61

PART14

PART 15

PART 16

PART17

PART18

PART 19

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

Okay i may have ruined it.. lol :P

But i thought its about time Geet had someone on her side...

So Here goes...
Hope You Like it...
Please Comment...

Part 10

Maan turned to see Meera standing in front of him.. Anger shown in her eyes, her fist was scrunched up in a ball as if she was about to throw a punch... Meera was infact Geet's Elder Sister/ best friend And was also Dev's Wife And Maan's sister - in - law.. Maan resp xected meera and would never do anything to hurt her but today he had hurt her bad... he hurt her sister, insulted her upbringing, her dignity and her family...

Meera walked up to him and Smacked him across the face.. maan hand automatically replaced Meera's and he held his cheek and kept his head down in shame.. But he was right for what he did with Geet's although he shoudnt have insulted her family..

"maan Tumne meri behen ki saath jo bhi kiya bohat bura kiya.. Usko Aur mujko esa Zaleel Nahi karna chahiya tha." she said in anger... She held his colar and yelled at him...

"Aaj jo tumne kiya uske baad na meh Aur mera bacha is ghar mein raho gi aur na he tumse bat karogi.. Lekin us se pehle Yeh Sach Jaan Lo" she said...

"Kaise sach Meera?" he asked angryily... "Ab kaun sa sach reh gaya hai, Hmm.. tumhara behen ne jo kiya uska kya... usne jo mere saath kiya vo kya hmm?? "

"Gudiya Ne kuch nahi kiya.. Meri Geet ko yeh sab karna nhi aata.. Yeh Doka, yeh kisi aadmi ko us larki se cheena ... yeh sab nahi aata usko... yahan tak usko pyar se  nafrat hogi hai.. usi din se jab se tumne sameera se yeh shaadi karni ka fasla kiya hai...  us din se yeh yahan se chalne vale thi.. is sheher ko chorna vali thi.. lekin nahi kiya kyun ke us ka accident hua.. lekin uska accident karvya kaun.. tumhara khud ka bhai.. VICKY!!" She Yelled..

"Vicky?" he repeated..

"Haan Vicky.. Aur uska vo dost Arjun .. Vicky ne Geet ko club mein bula liya.. when Geet got there HE ordered her drink Aur usne kuch mila liya tha.. Jab Geet ne yeh drink pee le vo naashe mein thi...  She hardly knew wha t was happening.. arjun uske saath..."She stopped As tears were coming down her face... she couldnt carry on.. her hand covered her mouth in order to stop the crying the thought o her baby sister... she left maan and just went to her room and started packing..
(listen to Sad song)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ErSiT8gDmU[/YOUTUBE] 

Betaabi ka, khaamoshi kaeeth
Ek anjaana sa nagma hai

Meera thought about G?eet, How she would be feeling.. This is the second time her sister had lost someone close to her... Meera Now
feared for her sister..

Mehsoos isse karke dekho
Har saans yahan ek sadma hai

Meera took a picture of Geet and hugged it tight.. she cried while hugging her picture.. her back to the door, she was unaware of Maan standing there.. She yelled to Her babaji... "phir meri Gudiya ke saath asa kiya aap ne... Phir usko ek esa dard diya hai jis ke karan pyar hai.. aab vo kisi ko pyar nahi karige.. kisi se shaadi nahi kariga.. khud ko maar degi mera behen.. Jeetth jeetha khud mar jayigi .. bilkul akela.. " She wiped her tears..

Isko jitna samjho kam hai
Jeevan sukh dukh ka sangam hai
Kabhi patjhad hai, kabhi saawan hai

"Agar usse kuch hua na phir mein us sameera ke aur Arjun ko sazaa dela kar rahoungi... unne zinda maar dongi... is khurana kandan ko
saza dehla kar rahoungi.. Dekna Babaji.. Ab mein apne behen ke liya laroungi.. aur usse yaha se door leh kar joungi..." She vowed...

Yeh aata jaata mausam hai

Kabhi hasna hai, kabhi rona hai
Jeevan sukh dukh ka sangam hai

"Ab Geet akeli nahi hai.. mein hoon uske saath... aur sameera ko sab ke samne leh kar aungi.. " She wiped her tears.. Maan overheard everything and left to his room.. meera left the house with her son.. leaving a note behind for dev...

Over To You Mchopra Lol ..

Or Whoever's next..!! 😆
Hope u like it guys

😭😭😭awesome mindblowing update yaar😃
sona-rai thumbnail
👏[QUOTE=maankigeet4ever]

You all ready for some more 'fun'...read on people 😃

Part 11 

Vicky sat in his study of the Khurana Mansion drowning himself in alcohol to dull the pain he carried in his heart. He had lost the love of his life; the woman he loved with all his heart because of that Geet Handa. And who had he lost her to ? His own brother Dev: Meera left him and married Dev the next day because she claimed that Dev's love was pure. Like hell. No one could love her like Vicky Khurana could, he thought as he poured himself some more scotch over the ice and chugged it down in one shot.

Tanhai http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_dGr5eals

Blinded with anger and a need for revenge; he didn't even hesitate once when Arjun suggested the plan to trap that Handa. And it was because of her that he had lost his precious Meera. He knew he had done the dirty work by giving Geet the envelope to hand to Akash Trivedi and he knew that Arjun could expose him anything. Arjun wasn't a man that should be trusted, Vicky knew that now. He decided that he would pay a visit to Arjun in the morning and see what his mindset was.

Tanhaai, tanhaai

Dil ke raaste mein kaisi thokar maine khaayi

Toote khwaab saare, ek maayusi hai chhaayi

Har khushi so gayi, zindagi kho gayi

Tumko jo pyaar kiya maine to sazaa main? paayi

Tanhaai, tanhaai, milo hai phaili hui tanhaai

The next day

Vicky drove his car through the gates of the Deekshit house early afternoon as the guard let him in as the guards knew him well enough by now. The guard gave him a slight nod. Vicky stepped out as he parked the car and took his sunglasses off as he walked in. The Deekshit house was high class but still nothing compared to the Khurana Mansion. Maybe that's why Sameera wanted to marry her brother. But she claimed that she was deeply in love with him and even pregnant with his baby. How the hell had his brother gotten her pregnant when he didn't even spare a glance before ? that Vicky couldn't wrap his head around. He must have been drunk or something, Vicky thought.

"Good afternoon sir", a servant said as he saw Vicky.

"Good afternoon. Where is Arjun?"

"Sir is in his study. I can let him know you are here.", the servant informed.

"No, that's fine. I will just meet him upstairs then.", Vicky said before he started to climb the stairs.

Vicky walked through the Deekshit house knowing it well by now and soon reached the door of the study. The door was slightly ajar and he put his hand to open it further when someone's words suddenly stopped him.

"But you know that they are bound to find out the truth sooner or later.", Arjun said.

Vicky listened intently waiting for the other person to speak. He had a bad feeling about the 'truth' he was talking about.

"Oh come on Bhai, Maan thinks he slept with me that night he was drunk and got me pregnant.", he heard Sameera say and fought to stand on his feet as her words shocked him. She wasn't pregnant with the Khurana heir. Oh my god. She had trapped his brother and even his Dadi Ma shedding crocodile tears about how they would lose face in the society if she gave birth out of wedlock.

"Well, you better hurry up and get pregnant with a 'real' baby before the Khuranas find out. They are pretty smart; those bas***ds.", Arjun said and Vicky's blood boiled at his words. How could that bas***d say that after he had gotten his hands dirty for him.

"Don't worry Bhai, I will get pregnant and get all that Khurana money.", Sameera said and Vicky could see the smirk on her face.

Vicky couldn't believe it. The Deekshit siblings had deceived the Khuranas and now Vicky wasn't ready to sit on the sidelines and watch. It was time for some action.

I hope this takes care of the vicky-meera-dev confusion that was there after Naz showed her married to Dev...so i hope i took care of that😳

So how was it ? Now what will Vicky do now that he knows the truth?

Come on...who wants to take it from here ??

Love,

Reya 

p.s i know so many mistakes...sowieee...didn't get a chance to read it over😳

[/QUOTE
wowww👏👏👏
sona-rai thumbnail
👏

Originally posted by: Shilalipi

PART-12

savitri devi was in karan's room  it has been so many years that she had come in his room...after karan suicided...she locked this room..not even for once..she entered here...or let anyone enter..but today..seeing her beloved grandson so devastated only for that wicked girl geet..who was not better than her aunty..she also appeared innocent like her aunty..bt she should have known that all these handa girls are snake in disguise of angel...she still remembered that dreadful day of karan-kavita's marrige..when kavita..geet's aunty showed her actual "roop" & said that she didn't wanted to marry karan as she wanted to marry karan just for his money..now have found more wealthy one...so there is no need of him now...that day if nisha..who was surprisingly kavita's cousin had nt come to rescue their pride & izzat their name would have been tarnished..
all was going well after the marrige..even karan tried his best to accept nisha..bt for an unknown reason,,karan suicided after two years of marrige...then within another year..nisha was married again...this time it was  a love marrige to the billionarie mr sham..though daadi thought he was too old(35 years) for a 19 year old nisha..bt she was nt against it as she thought she was too young to mourn over the husband for her whole life whom she married due to circumstances...
vicky came out silently from the Deekshit  house...after having a chit chat with arjun..pretending that he did not heard anything.thinking what to do..he have to do something fast..as the marrige will be within 15 days..bt he knew  he has to continue acting that he was with those dirty Deekshits...bt it was nt that easy..nt at all easy after knowing that arjun them who made him sensless by spiking his drink & took some pics with girls in objectionable positions & showed it to geet..& it was the reason that geet told meera to end the relation..ofcourse she was right in her position!!she did what did what a loving sister shold have done to protect her sister...all this arjun did only to take revenge for a mere slap!!!.his guilt pils up..now he will nt let the bro-sis sucess in thier plan..he has to do something.bt he knew..he could nt do anything alone.he was nt now afraid of punishment..all he knew that the first thing he would do is to tell daadima & maan bhai all  of this...
daadima was devastated after reading the letter which she found in karan's secret drawer..oh god !!
dear mom,
i know that u hate kavita & i hated her too..for doing this to me..bt after knowing the truth i feel my self trapped in guilt..u know mom that day kavita did that only to protect our family honour..it was nisha who told her that i was drunk once & i accidenty ...she told kavita that she was pregnant with my chid & if i do nt marry her she will make sure that the whole delhi knows the  pregnancy news..& actually she was nt all pregnant..bt when i discovered it & tried to talk to kavita she told me that i should forgive nisha..as she is my wife & loves me...i also tried that only for kavita & u..bt i could nt bear it nymore when i came to know that nisha..didnt love me..loved only my money..& was having numorous affairs...mom i know i would not be there when u will be reading the letter bt please do not hold any bad feelings about kavita..she is pure mom...
love
karan

she could nt stop her tears from flowing..does that mean geet is innocent too..no no that can not be,,,they had proves...
"dadi!" vicky's voice broke the chain of her thought..she was stil holding the letter..she quickly wipes her tears before vicky sees it & said.."yes beata...boliye..kuch kaam that apko??"

vicky took a long breath & stepped into the room..."I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING..."

okay this is my first attempt to write something ...so pls comment..critisim also welcomed...

👏lovely awesome update yaar loved it a lot😃
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
👏 awesome work the 19 part was a very emotional one..fantasticly written ..just loved it..
sona-rai thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Part 13:
"Daadimaa, i've got to tell you something." Vicky burst into the room and Daadimaa composed herself.

"Vicky, i dont want to listen to you. You seem to have forgotten that you are a part of this family. I have not seen you in this house evn one day since Dev's marriage with Meera. What is wrong with you? Dont you want to make friends with your Bhabhi? And now, since your elder brother Maan is getting married, you should be at home and helping in the preparations.  But you are least bothered. How can you be so irresponsible?" Daadi chided him.

Vicky felt like his heart was slashed when Daadi spoke about Dev and Meera. His Meera, his love did not even confront him once, before getting married to Dev. He had blamed Geet for framing him with pictures of him and those girls in compromisable positions. It was too late when he came to know that it was actually Arjun behind this. 

The pain was just too much to be forgotten. Anyways, that was not important now. What was important was that he save his family from the evil enemy's clutches.

"Daadimaa, you have got to hear me out. I wanted to talk to you about Geet. Actually..."Just then his cell phone beeped with a message and he saw Arjun's name flashing on his screen. He quickly opened and read the message and what he read made him break into a sweat.

'Vicky, i assume that you heard something that you were not supposed to hear. Do you think me a fool that i will not come to know about you visiting my house and eavesdropping on me? Anyways, now that You know the truth, i'm glad about it. You can help me out. Incase you decide to opt out just let me know. Within the next 5 minutes, your po*nographic pictures with the girls will be out on all the websites including youtube. And the prime time news will have you on its headlines. You would become famous and you would have only me to thank for that. If in any case you dont want to become famous, poison Daadi's mind about Geet and tell Daadi that Maan never had any feelings for Geet. I can trust you to cook up a nice story. After you are done, meet me outside Geet's house. She is alone at home and i want to pay her back for her slap.'

"What is it you had to tell me about Geet?" Daadi's voice broke into his thoughts.
Vicky did not want to chicken out but he had no option. He could not sacrifice his life for Geet and even that matter, his family. They could figure things out for themselves.

"Daadi, i just found out that Geet had herself caused the accident as a last attempt to gain the Khuranas sympathy. Even though you may think otherwise, Maan loves only Sameera and he never had feelings for Geet. Geet just wanted revenge for her aunt's misfortune and also has an eye on our property. 

When you see Maan bhai attracted towards her, it is not the truth. The shocking truth is that Geet does black magic. I know you wouldnt believe me but an employee found black magic stuff under her desk in office.I think it was to trap Maan bhai. I will show it to you later. Of course, i dont know if Meera is  involved or not. I dont think he herself does not know how evil Geet is. She can go upto any extent to achieve her means. It is good that we got rid of her before she could destroy us."

Vicky walked away from there, knowing that from now on he had no chance of salvation. He was doomed forever. His cell phone fell down from his pocket when he went down the stairs, which went totally unnoticed by him.

Geet was staring blankly at the ceiling of the bed. Her mind was refusing to think anything. She was like in a state of shock since she was discharged from hospital. Maybe Maan was actually playing with her feelings while all the time he wanted to marry Sameera.  But Daadima was a shocker. The way she spoke to Geet made her want to run somewhere far from the place.
Just then the radio started playing a song which was apt to describe her feelings.

(Listen to the song suna suna from krishna cottage:www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRZqaS92luU)

suna suna lamha lamha meree raahe tanha tanha
aakar mujhe tum tham lo, manjil teree dekhe rasta
mud ke jara abb dekh lo, aisa milan phir ho na ho
sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho
bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intejar hai aaja
o bapanah pyar hai aaja, teraa intejar hai aaja
suna suna lamha lamha, meree raahe tanha tanha

bichhde bhee ham jo kabhee raasto me, toh sang sang rahungee sada
kadmo kee aawaj sun ke chalungee, tumhe dhund lungee sada
bhulee mohabbat kee yeh khushbuye hain, hawaon me phailee huyee
chhu kar mujhe aaj mahsus kar lo, woh yade meree unchhuyee
aisa milan phir ho na ho, sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho

aa.. aa...
vaado ke dhago me ham tum bandhe hain, jara dor tum tham lo
baaho mai aise pighal jane do mujhko, aise meraa nam lo
mai woh shama hu jo roshan tumhe karke, khud toh pighal jaungee
subah ka suraj tumhare liye hai, mai hu rat dhal jaungee
aisa milan phir ho na ho, sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho
mud ke jara abb dekh lo, aisa milan phir ho na ho
sab kuchh meraa tum hee toh ho

Her eyes were so moist that she did not notice the two men who entered her room. Vicky watched helpless as Geet screamed when Arjun pulled her by the hairs and banged her to the wall.

Author's note:lol...how was it? Sorry for being evil, but i love twists... Over to the next writer.

kathieee😲hamesha shocked ending kerti hai😆abhi jaldi se next update read kerti hoon😆awesome update yaar😃
bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mchopra

Koi likh raha hai iya i do the honours..but hola i am no mood for a happy update..

let me make another attempt...i think my interference will turn the story again😆😆...

but can any one suggest a song...male, retrospective...but that can instill hope? my PC's sound box is off...😭😭

Edited by bangalores - 12 years ago