Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Wow read last 6 parts at one go..fab job guys..cant wait for more parts..
leverne thumbnail
Hi simi ma boss didn't let me go home..i worked for one hr extra today so i got late in reading..and no time to peep in if..so nazma u and aash updating wow cant wait..@deepa hi dear..long time..
Sorry I Took Long!! πŸ˜†
Was Trying To Get It Right Lol!! 😳
P.S Don't Hate Me ... πŸ˜•
You'll Know Why Once You Read The End Bit Of This Part... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Lmao 🀣

Part 23

Geet couldn't believe her eyes... Maan!! How did he end up here and most importantly Why was he here! hadn't she made it clear to him by leaving That she wanted nothing more to do with him.. Was that all just put there for show or did he really not understand her intentions of moving away.. Being near him reminded her of the trust and faith he broke... She Saw That scrawney little Thing With him... Looks like she got what she wanted... mainly maan's money but maan being Dumb didnt understand...

"Looks like he is over you" said the little voice in her head... Geet chose to ignore it...    Tears threatened to escape and before they did she decided to run away before he could catch her here unaware of the fact that he had seen her already...

She walked upto her boss and yash and told them she wasn't feeling well...

"Arre Geet, I'll Drop you off" yash said concerned about her...

Geet simply smiled.. Yash then took her home and Went back to party after she insisted he go back...

Geet locked the doors and changed in her nighty... It had started raining heavily outside.. She sat down in her chair and rocked back and forth thinking about maan...

Suddenly the thunder shook the whole house, and it wasn't until the rumble died down Geet heard domeone knocking on the door.. slipping on a matching robe over her pink satin nightgown with spagetti straps, she went and opened the door... A  tall muscular, gorgeous looking man in his which was now ~Wet tuxedo stared at her..

"Geet" He whispered quietly, surverying her shocked pale face.. Geet didn't say anything.. She simply lifted her arms.. He picked her up with a rough sound and kicked the door shut behind him.. with her wet face, he could tell she'd been crying was now buried in his throat, he carried her easily to a room which looked like her bedroom.. he kicked that door shut too... he sat her gently on the chair he took as wet rain coat..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3mZa8UEQe8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Tumhi se hai meri jaane jaana) - 2
Aashiqui, aawaargi
Tumhi se hai meri jaane jaana
Haan haan, haan haan

She saw him through her tears.  he stared at geet for a few seconds, aking in he swollen eyes and flushed cheeks, the paleness oof the rest of her oval face.. "You didn't trust me, Maan..." She Said Sadly " You Didn't Trust Me" she repeated... Tears still streaming down her face..

"I'm sorry Geet" He replied.. he bent down and lifted her so that he could drop down into the arm chair with her in his lap.. he curled her into his strong, warm body and held her while she struggledthrough a new round of tears.. she clung on to him, grateful for his presence at this moment.. she wouldn't admit to him but she needed him...

Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Aashiqui, aawaargi
(Jaane jaan yeh dil mera
Tumko bhoola na paayega) - 2
Yeh bekhudi, deewaang

"We were going to get married , Maan" she said husikly wiping her eyes.. I was deciding on my dress and What to do for the mehndi... I was going to Decide what to do with my hair... But Everything Changed when Arjun & sameera entered our lives"

"Circumstances change Geet, People are Read wrong... I read Them wrong.. believed them when all along it was their fault...I'm sorry "he said, his voicee deep and quiet and comforting at her ear...

Eh hey hey eh hey, eh hey hey eh hey
Eh hey hey, hey - 2
Tum mere dil mein aise base ho
Jaise ke dil ki dhadkan bane ho
Ho, tum mere dil mein aise base ho
Jaise ke dil ki dhadkan bane ho
Tumko meri jaan khabar hi nahin hai
Mere liye tum kya ban gaye ho

"I loved you, Maan" she said with a ragged sigh..

She shifted into a more comfortable position on his lap, as as she did her hand accidently slid under the Fabric of his cotton shirt, to lie half  buried on the naked part of his chest, right above his heart... she could feel his hearbeats Beating faster...

Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Aashiqui, aawaargi
(Jaane jaan yeh dil mera
Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Aa hey hey eh, aa hey hey eh
Eh hey hey, hey

Odd, how his powerful body tensed when it happened, she thought with confusion.. she was aware of other things.. He smelled of His favourite, no not his but her favourite perfume on him, Hugo Boss!! she loved the smell.. his breth pulsed out just above her nose and she could smell coffee on his breath..

Chaahon mein tumko yeh aashiqui hai
Is aashiqui mein ek bekhudi hai
Ho, chaahon mein tumko yeh aashiqui hai
Is aashiqui mein ek bekhudi hai
Yeh bekhudi bhi deewanapan hai
Deewanepan mein aawaargi hai

her robe was open, and the tiny straps that held her gown up had slipped in her relaxed position. one of her breasts were pressewarm musd against Maan's chest, and she could Feel warm muscle against it just above the Ni**ple. Her Body Felt Funny..

Yeh bekhudi, deewaangi
Aashiqui, aawaargi
(Jaane jaan yeh dil mera

She wanted to pull the gown away and press her self closer, so that his skin and hers would touch. she frowned, shocked by the longing she felt to be held hungrily by him.. her fingers spread involuntarily over his cold chest over his breastbone, and his intake of breath was sharp and audioable.. Just in the Living she heard the phone ring..

Don't hate me lol

Well over to Simi Carry on !!

Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
mrs.msk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: leverne

Hi simi ma boss didn't let me go home..i worked for one hr extra today so i got late in reading..and no time to peep in if..so nazma u and aash updating wow cant wait..@deepa hi dear..long time..

ur boss seems very mean😭
chalo at least you got paid for an extra hour πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu will update after me now..since she has a patient to take care of πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

okay Ashu take care!😳

Oh sorry ashu!! Was trying to get it Right...

Anyway Behsharmi has started lol :)
So up to simi and then you to carry i on... Lmao x
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 20
@bindu - the Deekshits are gone...good riddance...so Geet is moving to Mumbai...she wasnt ra*** but attempted to...poor Geet...
mrs.msk thumbnail
nazma wht the hell! You know how to crush a dreamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okay let me think how to take over after where you left...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mrs.msk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.msk

nazma wht the hell! You know how to crush a dreamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okay let me think how to take over after where you left...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

wait one question.was she dreaming or it happened for real?

From the end it looked like dream..not sure😳

Edited by mrs.msk - 12 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Simi no payment for extra hours u put in..forget it..they don't even pay me properly..sobs..but me is helpless..lol.. Anyways i'l go late 2mor..lol..smart na..ur updating next na.. Jaldi jaldi haath chalao so i don't have to stay awake for too long..yesterday i slept waiting for page to load and couldn't read the update as so many pages i couldn't see for lack of time..lol
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 21
@kathie - wow that was good...this is going fast and at good pace...so Geet is jealous now seeing Maan with some other girl...Yash is really so sweet...