Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
lovely updates, i am glad maan saved geet
and pls no more interruptions, want maan to band bajofy arjun and sameera and dadi to know the truth, vicky to get bashing ๐Ÿ˜ก
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Bindu honey...i see u hitting ur likes here..how are u feeling hun ?

Reya <3

bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
pretty emotional n heavy parts...
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mchopra

Since Sara doesnt like my writing..i am not writing...๐Ÿ˜ญ

and REYA: WTH ppl tell u they will kill u..u listen..we beg u and u dont..this is sheer injustice..hmph

awe, mera baby gussa ho gaya๐Ÿ˜”โ˜บ๏ธ ... come for a hug๐Ÿค—
$ara_$hachi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Nobody interested in continueing?

Come on guys!!!!

Its not fair that only a few writers update and others only read..

Buck up! contribute a little... Nobody are proffessional writers here, so nobody will make fun of anybody... Instead of asking who's gonna update next or update soon... think for 5 minutes and update a part using your own imagination... AFterall this thread is all about creativity...๐Ÿ˜•

If only the same writers update, what is the point? You can read our ff's. You dont need to come to this thread... The sole purpose of this thread was that everybody should contribute. I'm very disappointed. I dont think i'll be opening another thread like this in future...๐Ÿ˜•

seriously, i don't know how to write kathie -- and i know this thread was opened so that everyone can contribute, use their imagination & no one will make fun as some of us don't know how to write but still manage to do so
well, i promise that as soon as i come with idea i will post
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
okay, to all the writers
don't misunderstand me or don't think that i am being harsh but i badly want to say it as most of you know that i can't keep myself away from it

well, all the writers are doing excellent work -- no doubt in that ... i always pamper, support & encourage you as i genuinely think you are capable enough & moreover your hard work should be appreciated but i can't force myself on to anything
the idea of opening the thread was awesome (we have got numerous responses & creatives work in last 2 threads) but this thread is making me pull my hair
all the scenes are presented as there is no head & toe, so much negativity & confusion ... i simply can't handle it

well, ya i know that we should taste every emotion but this is beyond tolerance as i am a die hard fan of your creativity & i can't see you all writing so sad about MANEET
plz forgive me if i am rude or harsh
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seriously, all of you are so amazing...loving the story and the flow...

bangalores thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

Bindu honey...i see u hitting ur likes here..how are u feeling hun ?

Reya <3

after reading the updates and packing the boys off cudn't control my drowsiness..i can't believe i slept off the whole day ..IT IS BEYOND 1:30 IST๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
impact of the cold tablet i feel๐Ÿ˜ญ

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Pls tell me page no of updates bindu di.. Me sittin in office cant go thru so many pages
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
all updates r just awesum..
finally maan s in MSK mode...