Frequent Posters

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
oh his father is behind it!!!

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
maan dad is such a scum bag he is the reason maan and geet are  separated love the update 

nahtani88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely Update
Cont Soon
Thanks 4 The PM
TanuDDian thumbnail
awesome part...

omg hw low is maan's father...

plz save geet...

continue soon
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
How can a father be so cruel😡 may be because of his evil plan Maan lost his Geet...
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
awesome part
oh God what will happen now
 maan's dad so cruel
bahut daar lag raha hain
 continue soon
londongirl95 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no something is going to happen to geet!!! wow dev is adopted!! always throwing out a surprise!!!!!
TeamMcSwarek thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
ARGH THAT STUPID RAGHUNATH!
angel_smily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome part
i hate maan's dad he is so cruel
thanks for the pm
continue soon
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Sleeping beauty Part 23

Raghunath was really angry.
"Dev does not belong to this family".
"Dev is my brother dad",Maan became very emotional.
"No!He is not your brother".
"What are you saying dad?"
"He is not my son.Then how can he be your brother.I married Dev's mother Alekha when your mother died.I married Alekha only for her money.She was depressed when her husband died.I pretended to be a good friend and conquered her heart.So she married me.I pretended to be a good father to Dev.She believed me completely.After her death,i wanted to throw away Dev.But my mother..your dadimaa was against it.Dev and you were equal for her.I decided to make profit through Dev.If he had married the girl i chose for him i would have been most richest person in our country.But because of that Geet my dreams got shattered.Actually i wanted you to marry that girl.But they wanted only Dev.For me Dev became useless after that incident".
Maan was stunned to see poison getting released from his father's mind.
"Dad..i never thought that you are so poisonous".
Suddenly Raghunath's order to kill Geet came into his mind.
He burned with anger.
"You can't touch Geet dad".
Raghunath smirked.
"If i have decided to kill Geet i will kill her.She broke my dreams.She destroyed my peace of mind by entering this house.She does'nt deserve to live in this world".
"No dad.I will save her".
Raghunath gave a sarcastic smile.
"You could'nt save Dev.Then how can you save Geet?I had decided Dev's fate and destiny.I was successful also.This time i decided Geet's destiny.I will be successful".
Maan was confused.
"You decided Dev's fate and destiny?Means?"
"I only planned Dev's accident.Not God".
He had an evil smile on his face.
Maan was shocked.
"Means...you...you killed Dev?No...don't say dad that you were Dev's killer.No...i can't bear it".
"Yes,that is the truth.When i felt that Dev is a waste i killed him.Now i feel that Geet is not needed in this family.So i'm going to kill her also.Very soon i will finish Krish also".
Maan shouted at him.
"You are so cruel.I am ashamed to be your son.I can't call you 'dad' anymore.You cannot kill Geet".
"They must have already killed Geet.She must have faced an accident".
Maan was shocked.
Suddenly his mobile rang.He picked up the phone with his shivering hand.
As he feared the call was to inform him about Geet's accident.
Maan's tears flowed down.
Raghunath laughed.
"She died.Right?"
Maan stared at him.
"No.She is still alive.She has been taken to the hospital.And i'm sure that God will not be cruel to us anymore.Geet will recover".
Raghunath was shocked.
"I'm not killing you just because you are my father".

Present...
Adi was shocked.
"How can a father be so cruel?Where is your father now?"
Maan replied,"I did'nt leave him simply.I called the police and informed them truth".
"They arrested your father?"Adi asked.
"No.He was not willing to surrender.So he committed suicide.He shot himself".
"My God!I never thought that he would do that".
Adi was shocked.
"Then what happened Maan Sir?"
Adi wants to know what happened later.
"God heard our prayer.Geet was recovered.But our bad time did'nt end.Geet lost her memory power.She forgot me,Krish,Dadima,Dev...Doctor told us not to remind her anything.It will affect her health.She may get ruined completely if we do that.So i could not tell her anything.Geet's brother Kavya Nanda and wife Anjali decided to keep me away from Geet thinking that my presence will disturb her mentally and her health will get destroyed.That is why they did'nt take Krish back.Because Krish will remind Geet of her past.They even fear whether they will lose her because of me.Because after knowing what my dad did to Geet,they thought that in a way I'm also responsible for Geet's present condition.I did not protect Geet from dangers.They felt that her relationship with our family will bring bad luck to her.Though the doctor said that sometimes with the passage of time gradually Geet may get her memory back it did'nt happen.I did not have the patience to wait for her to get her memory back. I was not able to be away from Geet.I created situations to make her fall in love with her.Because I was sure that we were made for each other and God will not let her accept any other man.I was right.Though there were many men around her she fell in love with me only.Nandini,Sameera and Rohit understood my condition and helped me to win Geet's heart.Mr.Kavya Nanda and his wife Anjali were defeated by our love.They realized that Geet can love only me.So they approved our relationship.But destiny played a cruel game with us again.Geet misunderstood me.She felt that she was cheated by me whom she trusted a lot.She could not bear that pain.It affected her health.So Kavya Nanda and his wife really feel that my presence can only destroy Geet".
Maan's tears rolled down her cheeks.
Adi felt sad for Maan.He tried to console him.
"Maan Sir…Geet Ma'am will recover soon.And she will understand you.She will realize that you were not cheating her.You hid the truth from her only to protect her health.Have faith in your love Sir".
Maan wiped his tears.
"I hid the truth from her fearing that the truth will affect her health.The doctor had warned us not to reveal the past to Geet.But what I did had a reverse effect on Geet.Again her health became worst.Earlier because of my carelessness Geet met with an accident which was a preplanned murder by my father.Now again because of me she is facing health issues.I don't know what to do.Somehow I feel that I'm failing".
"What is this Maan Sir?How can you allow yourself to get defeated? You are a strong man who face business rivals easily.Then why are you becoming so weak now?You should fight against your destiny.Destiny cannot over rule you if God is with you.God is with you Sir.That's why God saved Geet Ma'am from death".
Adi tried to give him confidence.
Maan kept quiet.He felt confident that he would be able to win Geet back.