Shraddha Sharma should/will WIN the SHOW !

Niceguy thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
She deserves to win this show...She's like a kid. She's innocent. These stupid psycho people made her mad and doesn't mean that she's bad at all. 
The real psycho is Pooja Bedi and Pooja Mishra.

Who's psycho Pooja Bedi to question Shraddha sharma saying "Who's Shraddha Sharma ?" That was so stupid. Who the hell does PB think she is ? I have never heard her name anywhere.

Well, Shradhha Sharma is not that educated but she's simple and nice. That's how she learnt talking and that's the way she is. Talking in english doesn't mean they are nice.

About Shraddha going Personal about Pooja Bedi and Mehek, they were the one who first went personal with Shraddha talking about Raja Chaudhary and all that crap. I would burst out too when someone goes personal.

Shraddha Sharma kept those stupid people quiet at least.

For me, the Winner of the Big Boss Season 5 is Shraddha Sharma.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Niceguy

She deserves to win this show...She's like a kid. She's innocent. These stupid psycho people made her mad and doesn't mean that she's bad at all. 
The real psycho is Pooja Bedi and Pooja Mishra.

Who's psycho Pooja Bedi to question Shraddha sharma saying "Who's Shraddha Sharma ?" That was so stupid. Who the hell does PB think she is ? I have never heard her name anywhere.

Well, Shradhha Sharma is not that educated but she's simple and nice. That's how she learnt talking and that's the way she is. Talking in english doesn't mean they are nice.

About Shraddha going Personal about Pooja Bedi and Mehek, they were the one who first went personal with Shraddha talking about Raja Chaudhary and all that crap. I would burst out too when someone goes personal.

Shraddha Sharma kept those stupid people quiet at least.

For me, the Winner of the Big Boss Season 5 is Shraddha Sharma.

Oh yeah...She is really a sweeto pie like Pooja Mishraa...world is all at fault...😃

I prefer not to say much about her 😳

Regards, 
SukhSandhu thumbnail
The only thing I would say is that Bigg Boss is not everything even if she or Pooja Mishraa wins it...there is life outside Bigg Boss as-well...and wen they will come out and know the reality...that how they even killed their parents to win the show...they will be really ashamed of themselves...if they will not...world will try their best to realize them their fault...😊

Cheers 
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

Oh yeah...She is really a sweeto pie like Pooja Mishraa...world is all at fault...😃

I prefer not to say much about her 😳

Regards, 

oh buddy.. yesterday whole night we requested you to write something .. some logic.. some matter.. ur again back with your emoticons 😭 only posts!!!
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 thank to predict ,  now watching show is dud ..
SukhSandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: akash08

oh buddy.. yesterday whole night we requested you to write something .. some logic.. some matter.. ur again back with your emoticons 😭 only posts!!!

Means what? emoticons? did not see words with my post? I did not understand...your meaning...sorry boss... 
SukhSandhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

thank to predict ,  now watching show is dud ..

🤣 ha ha 

Thank god all people not predicting this for all of their favorites...😆
Niceguy thumbnail
What's wrong with all Indians ? 
"Killed her parents to win the show ?"
Seriously, Now i can say why indian people fight so much and are so dumb.  You're saying that in a way as if you know everything about her. Just because some stupid blog says that Shradhha sharma's parents said so and so doesn't mean that he's her REAL DAD...
She lost her parents when she was 12 and she started calling DAD and MOM to her close relatives or someone ! 
As simple as that...

Stupid People.

Glad i am not with you in Big Boss house !
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Shraddha Sharma .. Ummm I am still in two minds..

I liked the way she openly took panga with PoB and co. ... That proves she is not in any group.. Liked the way in the first day she shut PoB up .. 🤣 'Paagal aurat hai kya tu?'.. HEIGHT 🤣 Like the fact that she uses her brain and tries to make a gameplan even though that pretty much shucks.. But she tries at least.. She doesnt follow a Bully blindly 👍🏼 When PoM was clarifying stuffs and Sid was interfering, she was the only one who dared to stop PoB from interfering.. 😆 LOVE her guts against PoB 👍🏼

On the other hand, in the last fight with PoB, she went tooo personal.. Agree that PoB and Mehak instigated her.. But what's the point if u stoop to the same level ? Never mind, 'Pati chodke chala gaya' - that was really not needed :-| And talking abt skin color is also not nice.. :-| And in last epi, she was seen discussing nominations with Amar ( Another question mark in the name of Man ).. I simply hate plotting a game like this.. :-|

So all in all, I would like her to stay der till the end to show PoB her aukaat and irritate her calling her aunty and all 🤣 But for winner.. NO NO.. I prefer PoM for simple reason - Exposing the nasty group like single-handedly.. And then Mandy - Playing it safe and clean.. Juhi - SO far.. even though she doesnt use her brain much :-|
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Niceguy

What's wrong with all Indians ? 
"Killed her parents to win the show ?"

Seriously, Now i can say why indian people fight so much and are so dumb.  You're saying that in a way as if you know everything about her. Just because some stupid blog says that Shradhha sharma's parents said so and so doesn't mean that he's her REAL DAD...
She lost her parents when she was 12 and she started calling DAD and MOM to her close relatives or someone ! 
As simple as that...

Stupid People.

Glad i am not with you in Big Boss house !

Hey hey hey!!! You saying that or copied it from someone else's post?? Not a nice post buddy. No one can come to india-forums and insult us indians. 🤢