Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Niceguy

Another Proof why Indians run after one thing without even thinking..Another proof of Dumbness.

Just because someone says most Indian people are Dumb doesn't mean that person is not indian, Correct ?

One Indian person has right to talk about Indians, right ?

All dumb indians in this India Forums. 

By the way i am Indian and proud of being Indian.

You guys are dumb Indians...that's it.

Oh yes...we are dumb Indians and you are better quality of Indians...

Shameless creature...🤢

You are on IF and you are speaking all this rubbish against us...Go and stand-up in front of mirror and as you said if you are Indian...speak loudly hundred times...all Indians are my brothers and sisters...our teachers and guru's have taught us this in nursery class...If you have not learnt it...go back and take admission in nursery...or pre-nursery to learn to respect others...

Regards, 
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SukhSandhu

He has been tadipar from Mumbai and if he will not stop whatever he has done he might be tadipar from India...😆

Cheers

Thinking Niceguy is Raja C is what's dumb. 😉 If it was Raja he'd khullam khulla support Shradha. Not call Indians dumb and support Shradha.

And Niceguy...you might be Indian but think it's okay to call indians dumb?? Umm...if you're indian, it sorta includes you too, doesn't it? 😉
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Niceguy

Another Proof why Indians run after one thing without even thinking..Another proof of Dumbness.

Just because someone says most Indian people are Dumb doesn't mean that person is not indian, Correct ?

One Indian person has right to talk about Indians, right ?

All dumb indians in this India Forums. 

By the way i am Indian and proud of being Indian.

You guys are dumb Indians...that's it.

How old are you Mr. Proud Indian ? 😆 Seems to be a kindergarden kiddo .. I mean the tone 😆 When my niece gets upset, sometimes she speaks like this 😆😆
SukhSandhu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

wll , what tadipar is called?

"exiled/expatriated/deported"

Cheers
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@ TM

Stop bashing Indians. You are an Indian yourself and talking badly of them and fellow members, you should know better.

Since this topic has taken a different turn altogether do not see any point in keeping this open.

Topic Closed.