the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.hea. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
res
KILLER!!!!!!
you are damn good!!
I imagined Khusi and Arnav in the car at late night, with he tilting his face towards her and then the result was that, I was dancing in the dreamland the next moment!!😍
Perfect beginning for the new life!! Loved it, what else, I am IN LOVE WITH THIS!!âĪïļ
just got me so engrossed!!
last scenes, uff Laxmi!😆
and that Khusi spoiling romantic mood, from when did Arnav started taking interest in these
Mind blowing!!⭐ïļ
Edited by -Murphy369- - 12 years ago
ns2095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Paneer ki kasam that was amazing !!!! 
I love that your stories always have the full package romance, humor and a little bit of brother-sisterly love. Keep up the good work.
Ps: thanx for the pm ..and please please find time to continue your FF. I'm waiting impatiently and also good luck with your exams :)
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it. all the best for ur exams. pls update when u are free. pls pm me too if u can.😊
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was pretty goood..it was long,but loved it as stuff was fab..i was bored..but it helped me...thnx for pm hun...and i really really liked it so..the os was pretty goood.
limitless thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
All the best for your Exams :) and i hope Anjali would get some senses as you have mentioned here :)
pri12 thumbnail
niceee ,,,,,,,continue soonEdited by pri12 - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awww a lovely os ðŸ˜ lub it lub it darlin... 
they should'v fallen into da pool instead of da floor ðŸĪŠ
MsCeylon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I went crazy over the story ðŸ˜ģ
All the best for your exams and Pls update more like this
Pls add me to ur PM List for FF & OS
Thanks yaar
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She knew if they ended up married, he would continue being a Lard Governor, grouchy, bad tempered, ill-mannered. And she would continue being annoying, loud, impulsive. But it wouldn't matter because that's who they are. They would bicker, they would fight, they would accuse each other. But in the end of the day, they'd know that they have each other, in love and in pain. Life would be like having a new adventure every day.

But when she tried to think of a life with Shyamji, she imagined her to be in the kitchen, cooking. There would be nothing personal. She'd cook and clean and take care of the family. He'd work and earn and take care of the family. He'd keep saying sweetest of words to assure her that he loved her and she'd keep giving him false big smiles so that he can assume that she loved him back. That would be all of the life, dull and boring, where there would be no anticipation for tomorrow as it would be all perfect and planned. And when she'd die, she wouldn't even know that she's dead.

These lines were superb in comparision to the kinds  marriage with love and marriage without love is shown...

The whole story is so positive so cute and so funny that i just grinning like stupid!!!!!