Part 10 pg 39. Khushi's Wedding! SS

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I have slightly edited part 1.

INDEX
Part 1- Pg1.

Story starts off with KKG getting forced marriage with Shyam.  RM still isn't aware of Shyams true colors. KKG and ASR have fallen in love but they haven't confessed to each other or to themselves. ASR doesn't know that KKG is getting married yet because his been away to London for a business trip.

Part 1.

"Chote, you're back" Di yelled with joy. She rapidly sprinted over to give me her usual big bear hugs. "I thought you were meant to be back from London next week, so why have you come now?" she asked, finally letting go of me.

"Business meetings were cancelled"  

"Oh dear. Well you're back now so you may as well come to the wedding"

"Wedding? What wedding?"

"Where have you been all this time Chote? Khushi's wedding of course" she giggled.

"Khushi" I gasped. "Khushi Kumari Gupta?" No this cannot be happening, not my Khushi, I mean Khushi.

"Yes, the girl who you used to taunt every day, remember? Gosh this London trip seems to have erased your memory" I stood still trying to register it all in my brain cells. Khushi getting married to whom? I've only been away for a month how could all of this have happened? Wait why am I so bothered? If she wants to marry then fine with me, I couldn't care less

"Chote?"  she looked suspiciously at me.

"I'm not going" I snapped.

"What, why?"

Who does she think she is marrying some pathetic man without even telling me? "I have no relationship with Khushi Kumari Gupta so why should I be there? Besides it's not like she'll enjoy my presence"

"Drop the anger Chote. I'm leaving now. Do whatever suits you " with that Di had left.

"Arnav, let it go focus on work and not her" I told myself. Memories of her were invading my mind. I can't take this any longer. "KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA I HATE YOU" I screamed in fury, clenching my fists. "I really, really hate you"  But do I really? ...

Khushi's P.O.V

Wedding day is supposed to be the best day of a girl's life right? Well this is turning out to be the worst. I didn't want to marry Shyam, don't get me wrong his a good person but we will always remain friends nothing more. How can I be expected to share my whole life with man who I regard only as a friend? I guess this marriage is beneficial for the welfare for my family. I'm willing to do anything to keep them happy. If it means marrying Shyam then so be it.

"You look beautiful Khushi" Jiji praised whilst holding my hand. "But I wish you'd stop pretending to be happy"

"I am happy" I smiled, a forced smile of course.

"You can fool everyone else but not me Khushi. I know you don't love Shyam" I looked back at her, there was no point hiding anything from Jiji she could practically read my mind.

"What can I do Jiji? I'm helpless" I cried.

"Don't go through with this marriage. I want to see my sister happy. Sometimes, Khushi you can't sacrifice your happiness for others especially when it comes to love. Marriage isn't a game" she advised.I didn't respond, I couldn't. She cupped my face and asked "You love that Laad Govenor right?" I moved her hands away from my face and quickly shot up.

"How can you say that? Laad Govenor? Next joke please" I tried to laugh it off but she knew I was in denial.

"Look into my eyes and tell me that I'm wrong" she ordered. I couldn't do it. I couldn't say it. She was right, absolutely right but what can I do? I'm a middle class girl; His Delhi's wealthiest business man. I know he hates me. Besides we wouldn't complement each other well.

"Hai Nandikossor! Enough of your chit chat. Khushi save your tears when you leave okay?" said Buaji bursting into our room. "Come on, Payaal we will get Khushi later " she yelled pushing Payal out the door.  Leaving me all alone. Right now I want to be with him, I want to hear his voice I don't even care if his insulting me. If only I could tell him about this wedding not like he'd care...

ASR P.O.V

Should I go?. No Arnav, you need to get this work done. She means nothing to me, nothing. I continued working when the bell rang. I went to answer the door as the servants were also at her wedding, she can invite them but not personally invite me pfft.

"Namaste, is this Ranisahiba's house?"  It was Khushi's father, what on earth was he doing here on his own daughter's wedding? How did he recover?

"Aap. This is my house. Is there any problem? Is Khushi okay?"

"Your house?" he asked in complete shock.

"Yes"

"This means that Shyam is cheating on your family. Shyam comes from this household. I need to save Khushi"

"Huh. My Jiju, what has he done? Save Khushi from what?" I was starting to get worried.

"From Shyam.. I must go and find Ranisahiba"

"Wait Shyam and Ranisahbia? Are you talking about my Di and Jiju? My Jiju is called Shyam and he calls Di Ranisahiba"

" I need to talk to your Di" he begged. This didn't make any sense to me at all.

"Why and what has my Jiju got to do with Khushi?"

" Your Jiju is living a double life" he shouted. Like father like daughter, both nutcases.

"Double life?" A part of me was starting to believe him, when Khushi was around Jiju was hardly ever around and they've never encountered before. I didn't want to believe this. I got out a picture of Jiju. "This Shyam?"

"Yes his the one" he replied, relieved. I was raging with fury. How could he do this to my Di and our family? I trusted that man and Khushi how could she marry him and betray me?

"We have to save Khushi" Khushi? I need to save my Di.

Edited by abzy. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Really Interesting Hon :) 😳 Want To Know More . Do Continue Soonishhh 🤗
TheNikil1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Gr8!...one way of exposing Shyam to Arnav...
RadhaKrishan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Really interesting...please continue soon!!!
aadyakali thumbnail
Good idea, hope cv think of sumthn like this... plz pm me thx
AngelKomal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Great Start Please add me to your Pm list :)
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
nice ...please pm me if u plan to update :)
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice start pls add me 2 pm list pls pm me when u update next partEdited by meenaluma - 12 years ago
SmileyStar thumbnail
Really nice!!
Pls PM me when you update!
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the lovely comment guys, appreciate it. Yes I will continue soon & sorry I can't PM  anyone, I don't really have the time unfortunately to do that but I will try my best to do so😕