siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome👏 continue soon 
abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shama_arnav

hey nice update...bt pls edit the 6th part i dont want that creep to ruin khushi's life.

Don't worry once Arnav see's the truth, Shyam will probably be dead ;)
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: batgirl67

why cant khushi just tell arnav about shyam i mean she can put 2 to 2 together and realize arnav loves her!

She doesn't have the strength to and Arnav is hating on her so she can't tell but the next few parts he'll show a more loving side!
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..-Sanzz-..

DON'T SAY SHE IS PREGNANT :X🥺🥺🥺

You'll have to wait and see in the next parts, she could have cancer/secret affairs as the shocking news ;-)
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
i'm 100% sure she is pregnant😲 
yuck😕 poor khushi she might carry snakewa's baby
so sad feel bad for her😭 
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehamcc987

i'm 100% sure she ispregnant😲

yuck😕 poor khushi she might carry snakewa's baby
so sad feel bad for her😭

Possibly, she may be carrying ASR's
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it was fab ❤️ed it
all d parts r just awesum👏👏👏
 n plz pm me when u update cant w8 4 d update
abzy. thumbnail

Part 8

"Yes Aman, send me all of Mr Singh' files and check that Mr..." he  instantly stopped his business call midway due to the sight in front of him. "Er Aman I'll call you back later" he said, cutting of the call. Still staring, he walked towards her, gently placing one of his arms on her shoulder. Like a frightened child, she was curled up in a ball like shape with her head buried in her chest. The only audible sounds were her soft weeps. "What's happened Khushi?" he asked in a soft tone, unknown to him that he genuinely was concerned over her.

"Aap se mathlab" she yelled, rocketing up towards him. "You don't care, so why should I tell you?" she huffed, the tears she cried left a little imprint on her face. She was distraught and he felt guilty.

"Mathlab hain, kyunki thum meri patni ho" he blurted suddenly realising that he indirectly said he does care for her. She was his false wife who betrayed him, of course he doesn't care.

"Well Mr Raizada, I am sick of playing these stupid wife games with you. Those games are ruining my life" she cried, pounding her small fists into his chest. Instantly, he grabbed her fists and chucked them back to her sides.

"Shut the hell up Khushi" he dangerously whispered. "If you hadn't cheated with that..."

"Let me guess, Shyam?" she quickly finished his sentence. " Shyam this Shyam that. I beg you to stop, just stop accusing me. Stop mentioning his name. I hate him, just like I hate you. You both have ruined my life" she roared with new heights of anger. She prayed enough times to her Devi Maiya for Arnav to believe her innocence but it seems like Devi Maiya wasn't willing to listen.

"How tragic. Jijaji has decided to leave you for Di and you can't stand that. I feel for you  but don't worry I'm sure there's many other rich men in the sea that you can harass" he sarcastically said, his anger now matched Khushi's.

"It's nothing like that" she weeped.

Getting crazily frustrated he shook her by her shoulders and shouted "Then what? How is he ruining your life? He is your one and only remember"

"I love you Arnavji. Only you, damnit! Why won't you believe me?" she thought to herself. "He, He tried to..." she attempted to say what the devil had done to her but the words only seemed to gulp down her throat. "The night of the wedding party he..., arre baba I'm sure you'll find your work. No need to stress yourself out" Khushi beamed, patting his shoulder. She cunningly changed the topic as soon as she realised Anjali was watching them.

"Look Khushi..." he growled,  quite confused and not ready to hear nonsense from his wife.

"Chote" Anjali called out whilst entering their room. He understood and played along.

"Arre Di, please come in we didn't see you there" Khushi lied, having a fake grin on her face.

"Khushi, I was actually wondering if you'd like to help with the wedding preparations." Anjali sweetly asked.

"Of course" she agreed, anything to keep her away from the Laad Governor.

"Chote you can help pick out some saari's if you want" Anjali teased her miserable sibiling.

"Whatever Di" he huffed, striding into the bathroom leaving the two to chuckle at him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Raizada ladies were in the living room, making preparations for Akash and Payal's wedding.

"Di, there isn't any sugar free mithai on this list so I've ordered some for Arnavji" she notified Anjali, bringing a smile to the ladies face for having such a considerate bahu.

"Silly me, I knew I was forgetting something, thank fully we have you now to sort it all out" Anjali beamed making Khushi shy a little. She found it awkward receiving compliments to do with their marriage, their FALSE marriage.

"Khushi betiyaan, could you please pick that magazine up? I've dropped it by accident" Nani politely asked.

"Sure" she nodded, bending over to pick it. Just as she was about to get it, she felt as if someone had kicked her in the stomach. "Ouch" she yelped, grasping on to the flimsy fabric that lay on top of her stomach. Her eyes were tightly shut as she cried in pain.

"Khushi" they all chorused, rushing to cater her.

"Are you okay?" Anjali asked with great concern.

"I'm absolutely fine. You all don't need to worry" she replied, even though she knew she was unwell.

"Anjali betiyaan, take Khushi upstairs for rest. I'll send Hari Prakash with the food" Nani ordered.

Khushi being stubborn as hell refused to go. "Nani, I can't. So much work..."

"Please don't refuse. Wedding can wait. We'll continue when you're better" Knowing that Nani won't ever take NO for an answer, she obeyed going up the stairs with Anjali.

~~~~~~ ~ ~~~~~~~~

HP came into the room with a tray full of dishes.

"Here you go, your favourite chicken curry" Anjali grinned, stuffing a pinch of it in Khushi's mouth but she quickly spat it out, shocking Anjali. Anjali tasted the curry herself to see what was so bad about it, it tasted fine to her.

"Khushi you don't like my chicken curry?" she melodramatically asked.

"No I love it but today I don't know, I think  I've lost my appetite" she sighed not knowing what was wrong with her.

"Hmm, try a Jalebi then" Anjali suggested, handing a plate full of them to her. She was shocked at how Khushi managed to scoff them all down in one go. Although she loved Jalebis, it usually would take Khushi a few minutes to finish one let alone ten!

"Are there any more Jalebis?" a peckish Khushi enquired.

"You rest and I'll go get some from downstairs" Anjali chuckled.

"Thanks Di, you don't have to. I'll come and make it instead, you rest"

"But I'm not the ill one here Khushi. Chup Chaap bet jao. All you need is rest"  she nagged on like a mother. Khushi nodded back at her like a child, with that she left the room with a wide grin on her face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Nani, I think you're going to become a great Nani soon" Anjali screeched with joy, whilst stirring the Jalebi's.

"Are you becoming a mother?" Nani joyfully gasped, getting a little too excited.

"Shhh, not me but Khushi. I think Khushi might be pregnant, she's already been enduring the early pregnancy symptoms" she whispered, causing Nani's mouth to drop down to the floor. Never in a million years did they think that their Chote will get married let alone be a father. Both leapt with joy and were already predicting the future of this child. "I'll give Khushi a pregnancy test today, to make things official"

"Let's hope she is betiyaan..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are you doing lazing around on MY bed?" he snapped, annoyed that she had the nerve to mingle with his life and now his bed.

"Di made me" she innocently replied.

"Well get back on that sofa" he demanded, pointing to it.

"Look, Di said I have to sleep on the bed because I'm unwell okay. Otherwise I would have slept on the sofa, after all I wouldn't want to catch the Laad Governor germs" she whined at her husband who still wasn't willing to listen to her.

"Where do I sleep then?" he sighed, all he wanted from a long day at work was some rest but NO she had to come into his life.

"On my head" she sarcastically said, receiving deathly glares from Arnav. "On the sofa of course"

Enough was enough. He stomped over towards her and without any hesitation carried her whole body in his arms. Her legs bobbed up and down as she struggled to get out of his grasp. "Arnavji, let go" she pleaded in the moment that Anjali came in with another plate of Jalebis.

"Ehem" she coughed, breaking the fighting couple apart. "Looks like I came in at the wrong time" she winked, thinking she disturbed a romantic moment.

"What do you want Di?" Arnav asked in a monotone voice.

"Just came to give Khushi her Jalebi's"

"Why couldn't she get it herself?" he sniggered, this time receiving a death glare from Khushi.

"Like I told you, I was too unwell to do anything. Di got me Jalebi's and told me to rest on OUR bed" she butted in. "Dekho na Di, I told him many times that he can't sleep on the bed with me tonight on the bet but he'll have to sleep on the sofa instead because I couldn't live with myself if he catched my disease. He just won't understand, sirf mere saath mein rahna hai" she dramatically moaned whilst smirking at an annoyed Arnav. Boy had she got herself into a lot of trouble.

"What the..? Don't listen to her Di."

Anjali laughed at their typical husband and wife squabbles. "Actually Khushi, I think it'll be fine if Chote sleeps on the bed with you" Khushi was confused, did she want her brother to catch a disease? Her plan seemed to fail because of Anjali's input. With the widest, cheesiest grin on her face she handed Khushi something...

ASR's p.o.v

What the...? Did I just see Di hand Khushi a..., no it can't be. How can it be? Or could it be? What have you gotten yourself into Arnav?

"Di, yeh, yeh to" Khushi muttered, struggling to bring words out of her mouth. We both were speechless.

"Yes, it's a pregnancy test" Di jeered, turing my world upside down once again. This made no sense at all, me and Khushi hadn't even... or maybe it's just Di being foolish again. Khushi stared at me for support. What was I meant to do? I don't even know how this happened if she was pregnant. She looked frightened, very frightened. Did I get out of control in Paris? "Well go on Khushi, test it. I'm 100% sure that you both are going to become parents. Aw, I'm also going to become an Aunty. I can't wait any longer, Khushi just make it official for us" Di hastily said, rushing Khushi into the bathroom. Please don't say positive! Please don't say positive! We both curiously waited for Khushi to come out of that damn bathroom, how long does it take for the woman to put some of her pee onto a stick! What if the results did come positive? How will I live with this guilt?

"Finally" Anjali happily sighed as Khushi finally got out of the bathroom. Her body was trembling and happy was the last thing she looked like. 

"Khushi" I softly whispered, she looked like she was at a funeral.

"I'm pregnant" she cried. No this can't be happening to me, this child doesn't deserve parents like us it deserves much better. I can't even, I can't love it the way it needs to be loved. How can I be a father?  Di also had an emotional outburst, hugging the life out of us both. The woman I hate is carrying MY baby, how can I be happy about that?

"I'll give you two some privacy for a while. Let it all sink into your heads well I do some Pooja. Congratulations to the both of you" Anjali weeped, regaining her breath back.

"Di before you go, please keep this on a low-key. The whole world doesn't need to know" I bluntly told her, she nodded her head as if she was disappointed in me.

"Arre Baba I won't" With that promise she left...

Normal P.O.V

Millions of questions were raised through both of their heads. Khushi was devastated, Arnav was confused.

"Why do you hate me so much Devi Maiya?" she cried in her own thoughts.

Breaking the intense silence, Arnav simply said "How?" His dark, indulging eyes were now filled with tears.  She remained silent, unable to answer his question. "I said how Khushi?" he asked in a gentle tone. He held both of arms gently and gazed into her eyes. "Please tell me" he whispered. She cried even more. This baby was a product of deceit not love, how could she explain that to Arnav? He would misinterpret this situation into something sleazy. That she's pregnant with his Jijai's baby lustfully and not forcefully. Maybe now was the time to tell him. "What did I do to you in Paris when I was drunk, Khushi? Did I, did I r-rape you?"  he concerningly asked.

"Rape are you crazy?" she yelled. "How could YOU ever do  that to me?"

"Then what Khushi? We haven't consummated our marriage. How could this be possible?" he questioned her. "Why do you cover yourself up so much now? Are you hiding bruises? Most of your face is clearly swollen. It was me, wasn't it? I raped you" he shouted, furious with himself. He didn't understand how he could manage to stoop the lowest of the low.

She couldn't tolerate Arnav calling himself a rapist, he could never do that to her."Don't call yourself a rapist, you're far from that. In Paris we, we did.."

"We did do it?" he asked cutting of his sentence. Before she could answer the whole Raizada parivaar came in to congratulate them...

Precap: Shyam suspicious. Khushi doesn't know what to do. Arnav shops for the baby. Anjali finds out some news. Will Khushi tell him the truth?

Edited by abzy. - 12 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ha today only i was thinking wen r u going to update dis SS...n m first to c it...cool😊
so some serious questions...he raped her i mean shyam...he "actually" raped her nt "tried to" rape her...ohh god what is she going to do now...dt ws heights...TORTURE seriously...
she is so helpless now she cnt evn tell arnav...n reading precap tell dt arnav is finally going to b happy dt he is going to be father nw...bt we he ll get to knw dt its shyam's child... OH NO!!!!! NO NO NO...😡😡😡😡
again misunderstandings...plzz plzz get her out of her miseries...😭😭😭😭
n nxt update soonish plzzz 😊😊😊😊

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
A Sad update! Poor Khushi expecting the creeps baby.