Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abzy. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
browsed through the comments, thankyou!
I might update today but I'll only be PM'ing those on my buddy list as it took me forever to PM last time🥱
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Will Wait Dear 🤗
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Can't wait to read the next update
abzy. thumbnail

Part 5

"Khushi, come out of the bathroom immediately," demanded a fuming Arnav. "This girl has been in that bathroom for over an hour, unbelievable." he moaned in his thoughts. Just as he was about to bang the tattered door again, Khushi had finally appeared in her night garments.

"You try removing this entire bridal attire of, including the makeup and hair!" she exclaimed but he was too busy studying her natural beauty in depth to register her rants.

"Holy, she is tremendously beautiful" he secretly thought to himself, still mesmerised by her flawless beauty.

"Aap to Arnav Singh Raizada hai, so why don't you build yourself another bathroom?" she snapped returning Arnav back into reality.

"Don't talk to me like that" he threatened in a deathly done.  After the events that occurred today, she didn't have the strength to verbally attack her monstrous husband. So she darted towards the bed, avoiding his poisonous glares.

"Stop right there!" he yelled, disrupting her little journey towards HIS bed.

"Ab kya?" she sighed, causing the magma within him to well up.

"You are..."

"Ha, Ha me jante hoon. Aap Arnav Singh Raiziada hai" she yapped, cutting off his unfinished sentence. "Par ab hum aapki patni hai, Khushi Singh Raizada. So drop your aukat talks and let me sleep" Arnav wasn't going to take any nonsense from this girl. Swiftly, he grabbed her wrists tightly  and roughly pulled her slender body towards him so that there was no gap between them. "Chodiye" she gulped, struggling to get out of his grasp.

"Shut up!" He shrieked like as if he was a ferocious volcano leashing it's most powerful and destructive forces. To save her own life, Khushi kept quiet.

"Who the hell do you think you are? Don't think you're God's gift to earth just because you're married to me. This marriage has no meaning; it is just a method of saving my sister's life. To you it might mean the world marrying a wealthy man and getting showered with luxuries. Well, dream on because you hold no importance in my life, you're just a pawn in defeating Shyam.  You have no rights over me and my property. Do you get that, Khushi Kumari Gupta?" She understood and she understood well. His cold words had pierced through her fragile heart. He let go of her as soon as he saw his weakness, that was, her tears. He clenched his manly fists and shut his eyes tightly. He couldn't stand to see her grieving but she deserved this. In a much calmer tone he said "Since we have to put an act of husband and wife I can't kick you out of my room because people will suspect us, therefore you will have to sleep on the sofa"

"Fine." she whispered in her weeps. Arnav was surprised that she'd approved so quickly, he'd have thought she'd open her big motor mouth but instead she silently, headed towards the sofa and laid down in it, turning to the view Arnav wasn't in. He watched her pretend to sleep, when really she was enduring the same pain as him. A part of him wanted to console her from his stupidity but he had to let her suffer. This was her punishment. A knock at the door disrupted Arnav's guilty thoughts.

"What do you think you're doing in my room at this time of the night?" Arnav angrily asked NK.

"Oh Naanav, chill" he winked. "You still have the rest of the night left with Khushiji. Di has arranged a party for you two since you haven't had a proper wedding we thought it'd be a good idea to celebrate with the whole of our loved ones"

"Tell Di to cancel it" There was nothing to celebrate, there was no proper relationship between him and Khushi.

"Di will never take no as an answer and Khushi deserves a warm welcome to our family, in Raizada style"

"Fine" he sighed, giving up. His family would use any excuse possible to throw some form of party.  "Goodnight, NK"

"Wait. Can I just have a quick chat with Khushi?"

"No" he yelled, that NK how dare he have the nerve to still flirt with his Khushi.

"Oh. I see. Say no more, naughty boy and remember, no glove no love" he laughed. Impatiently,  Arnav slammed the door into NK's  face. It was just him and his Khushi ...

KKG's p.o.v

(Next Morning)

"Wake up" yelled a very familiar voice. I shot up from the sofa. Stupid me, I was meant to wake up before him and cater for him, I must have overslept. Do I have to fail at everything including my role as a wife? "Di is throwing a celebration for us. So get ready and put on a smile" he ordered. I nodded in approval.

"Good Morning, love birds!" Di beamed, casually walking into the bedroom. 'love birds' was on over statement it was more like 'angry birds'

"Di, I have to go to a meeting. I'll see you in the evening." he can tell Di about his whereabouts but not me? I am his WIFE.

"Chote, I hope you haven't forgotten about the party I have thrown for you and Khushi"

"I haven't Di. Like I said, I'll be back in the evening. Khushi is capable of getting ready herself, you do not need to worry. I must go now" he said, whilst gathering piles of paperwork.

"Wait are you not going to give your wife a goodbye kiss" Di joked, causing my cheeks to turn the brightest crimson colour. Arnav gave the dirtiest look to his sister and plodded off in order to prevent any other embarrassment. "Yeh Chote bhi na, he always gets caught up in his work. Ah leave it. So how was the first night with your husband, eh?" I recalled the tormenting night with that Laad Govenor.

"Oh nothing, your brother..."

"Ew, I don't think I want to know what my little brother got up to last night" she giggled. If she had a insight of what her brother did last night, she wouldn't be giggling. I hated keeping secrets, especially cruel secrets. I had to look at Di, knowing that she was completely oblivious about her creepy husband.  "Khushi, are you okay?" she asked, clicking her fingers.

"Ha, hum theek hai" I lied.

"Getting lost in the thoughts my brother, are we?" she teased, making me blush again. "Enough of my teasing. I'm over the moon that my Chote has chosen to spend his life with you. Honestly, Khushi you bring the best out of my brother. You've taught himto laugh, smile, cry, apologise, have emotions and most importantly have a heart, after Ma died I didn't think he would ever do those things again." He didn't choose to be with me though, he was forced to be with me. She placed her hand on my chin and lifted my face up, to meet her eyes. "I'm glad that I've now got you as a SISTER"

"Di..." I wept, unable to control the tears any longer, I exploded into another episode of crying. Di gave me a much needed hug. Atleast his sister appreciates me.

"Khushi, stop crying before you make me cry." she ordered, wiping my tears away. I need to prepare your party now but you just get ready into what we've gifted you" she said, handing over a sparkling gift bag...

Normal P.O.V

Once Khushi was in a calmer state, she opened the present from Anjali. She held the luxurious, red material in her hand.

"Red saree, Arnav's favourite colour" she grinned, instantly putting the gifted saree on. She felt expensive and worthy of being the wife of Arnav Singh Raizada. Anjali had also given her a jewellery set which didn't come with bangles and Khushi hated having her arms  bare.  So she browsed through the bangles and found the perfect set. Not only did the bangles compliment her saree but they were also given to her by Arnav. She smiled as she put the bangles, one by one on her wrists and as she did that she recalled the memories of when she realised he CARED when her wrists were slightly hurt by a piece of bangle yet he made a huge drama out of it, he couldn't see her in pain so he  bandaged the wound for her and when he got JEALOUS that NK had brought her bangles but then smirked at the fact that NK didn't know her size, but he knew her size and he purchased them for her and when she fainted out of everyone he was the one that was concerned the most. Then using her cunning ways, she got him to admit that he purchased those bangles, but he refused to answer why he purchased them. Arnav transformed into a more  loving being back then, but now his gone back into Laad Govenor mode... 

Precap:

"Let go of me, now" Khushi ordered.

"What if I don't?" he smirked, holding her even tightly.

"I'll tell Arnav" she snapped, losing her patience. If it was legal, she would've murdered this man by now.

"What's Arnav going to do, huh? Your darling husband couldn't even make it to the party that was for him and you. That's a sign Khushi, me and you are meant to be together. I love you, I love you more than he ever will" Shyam pleaded her to understand his crazed love for her .

"I LOVE ARNAV FOR GODS SAKE. GET THAT IN YOUR TWISTED HEAD, YOU CREEP" she roared. Shyam couldn't take this any longer and violently pushed her towards the bed.

"I will make you mine then..."

abzy. thumbnail
Sent everyone on my buddy list a PM. If you didn't want PM updates, just unbuddy me. If you want PM's buddy me😊
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
very nice update!
Their interactions were good!
and OMG WHAT A PRECAP SO SCARY!
abzy. thumbnail

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

very nice update!

Their interactions were good!
and OMG WHAT A PRECAP SO SCARY!

Have no fear, Shyams creepiness will bring ArShi together😃 Edited by abzy. - 12 years ago
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Great update,hope Arnav comes to the rescue👏
-ArhiLover- thumbnail
omg... plzz post the next part soon... hopefully Arnav comes to her rescue and they both go back into their lovey-dovey Rabba Ve moments!!! :D
Ended thumbnail
oh no!!!! arnav please save khushi in time
xxx