Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Escapist thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hasini,

Though I read this update yesterday itself it suddenly felt that my vocabulary was suddenly short of words and no matter how much ever I rummaged through my dictionary, I couldn't get past Beautiful and mesmerizing and that put me off too much!

I never really knew or expected you would be using present tense in the end, though it acted more and gave out what the past wouldn't have but nevertheless left me in a shock! I guess this is the umpteen time I saying this but your writing leaves me wanting for more and the way it flows and evolves with each coming update stupefies me and I really won't be shocked if you ended up writing a slow and sensual novel with things more than plain love involved!

The end or rather the beginning as I always says was vivid and pleasurable...her habit of writing a diary but at times there is more to the writings, I guess people writing diaries would agree with me coz at times this is the pattern that is followed as just the instantaneous emotions are locked in it but rarely the realization but at times after a point of time it does seem to be locked away in it! And somewhere Maan reading her diary din put me off...as usually people say diary is an intimate stuff but then if someone intimate reads it, it just evokes more feelings rather than being damn he read it it could be I don't mind him reading it...its he whose in it :)

But I guess it was bound to happen this way, I dunno why but I saw more of getting to know each other phase in this one more than anything else, maybe since this was a Short Story as you say...I gather you are a very patient person and that somehow reflects in your writings unlike me whose damn impatient and impulsive, completing no rather starting a story that is so like this would be a very tedious job for me...one shots are my cup of tea where I can wind up things super fast...then again you might have noticed they are too short..I don't wish to drift away and be patient with it and wait for the outcome...speed is what I'm a fan off :P

Coming back to you again, this is the fastest piece you've ever written and I'm glad to be a part of it!

And coming to the couple, Truly Home is where the Heart is! No one or no other place can give the comfort that place gives...though your miles apart for certain reasons but if hearts are connected then you know your home ! :) 

Cheers,
Fatima

P.S: I'm so wanting to try having cookie with milk...I've never tried it before but now it makes me wanna but for the time being I'm relishing Dark Fantasy Vanilla flavored sensuous biscuits yum...I usually get lost in them and also sinful chocs and cakes :D
Edited by Escapist - 12 years ago
undercoverhappy thumbnail
πŸ‘ Edited by undercoverhappy - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
SUPERB DEAR, WANT AN EPILOGUE SOON.
krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dn't kn w hw many of us hs strtd fantasy of mid9gt snacks πŸ˜‰.. those bourbon biscuits... so romantic 
Wela thumbnail
Perfect ending ...u completed it in your own way...agree it does not need an epilogue but need another story to read though...When are u penning more Hasini?
undercoverhappy thumbnail
The ending  reminded me of one my favourite songs' Take My Breath Away.'

I don't think you seriously need any compliments on your written skills, but I will agree I loved the sensuality.

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this fiction I am so looking forward to reading more of your work, as a fan I bow down. πŸ‘
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

nicely written

he was so much in character when he said "finally lord" as if saying in front of a judge

and she continues with her diary
Edited by t_areeb - 12 years ago
mystique_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Helllooos...

When are you starting the new one? Missing your stories πŸ˜³
ninand thumbnail
No, I still cannot find the right words to say anything at all. But some of the initial discussions I had read , stuck in my mind, and so I'll write about Maans character here.

I loved it. Absolutely.

For what started as an arrogant assumption on his part, and indeed quite a shocking and a practical decision he took when he walked out of the marriage with Rajji right at the mandap,  gave quite much away of his inherent sensitivity and depth of the emotions he carries.

He was very so quickly stung by her reserve and coldness, even though he could well imagine the reason for it. and the restless energy within him that demanded her confessions , wanting irrefutable proofs that the small insights she gave into her self, the small intimate rituals that they shared were not quite so incidental in nature. A testament to just how affected he really was, and how impatiently he wanted it all reciprocated.

Maan, is synonymous for a very passionate character, arrogant, ruthless and actually also a bit obsessive. In most ff's , these aspects are brought to fore so deliberately that they almost feel unnatural. 

But here I just loved it. It all flowed well with him being a lawyer too no less.
And then there's the argument, that why cannot men throw tantrums and demand women come out with their feelings as unambiguously as is demanded of them.

its actually in the show, when Maan persists on having Geet confess her feelings first that I was drawn to this concept and found it very romantic and refreshing. ;)

Oh yes, I loved this Maan very much. and this ff. I may have read him very wrong too, but it did it for me. and I feel compelled to say again and again- you write brilliantly.

((I have  missed many other points, but am in a hurry to write πŸ˜† and can only mention those I remember without having to refer the chapters))
Edited by ninand - 12 years ago
Sorry folks...I'm still half way through responding to everyone's comments. I'm down with a bad case of food allergy for the last few days...hands and feet are gone for a toss from hives.

Will take some time before I get back to writing or IF...bear with me.

Hasini