October 17th - Written Update

dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Summary :

• Guddu and Neelu are happy to see each other.
  • Its apparent that they both are childhood friends.
  • Jabbu has found a way to instigate Runjhun and break up their marriage.
  • Neelu tries to hint at Guddu about marriage, but soon finds out that Guddu is already married.
  • The whole Pandey family is in the LN living room, worried about Guddu and waiting for him along with Runjhun.
  • Guddu arrives home with Jabbu, drunk.  
  • Runjhun blasts at Jabbu for coming back into Guddu's life.
  • Guddu announces that if Runjhun can forgive the M&Ms for all their crimes, then he can also forgive Jabbu for his one mistake.

The episode opens with the scene where everyone is impatiently waiting for the program to begin, and Guddu starts to leave saying its too noisy and he feels like he is in a fish market.  Jabbu tries to persuade him to wait for a few more minutes.  Just as he is about to leave, the dancer girl throws a rose at him and asks him to stop.  Guddu turns back and looks at her with a smile.  The girl has a veil on her face and Guddu strains his eyes to see who it is.  She unveils her face and Guddu recognizes her, smiles and says "Neelu".  He tells Jabbu that this is Neelu, and Jabbu asks him to sit comfortably and watch the dance, and they both sit.

Runjhun is inside the bar looking around for Guddu.

Neelu notices Guddu sitting and drinking, and recognizes him immediately.  She pulls him out of his seat and dances around him.  He is very drunk and sways with the bottle in his hand.  She holds his hand and takes him to the stage, and he follows her with a smile.  The dance ends with both of them posing together.

Runjhun continues to search for Guddu inside the bar, and one of the drunkards misbehaves with her.  Kukkan comes and punches him on the face and takes Runjhun out of there.

Neelu is walking with a drunk Guddu when another drunkard from the drama audience tries to flirt with her.  She slaps him hard across the face, and warns him that next time she won't be so nice to him.  Guddu is watching all this with a smile.  She turns back to him and tells him not to worry abt this, and that this is a usual occurence in her life.  She takes him away from there while Jabbu watches them leave.  He is happy to see Guddu going with Neelu and thinks that he doesn't have to do much work on separating Gunjhun, and that Neelu will do the needful herself.

Kukkan takes a dejected Runjhun back home.  Amma enquires about Guddu, but Runjhun is not able to answer her and she hugs Amma and cries uncontrollably.  Amma tries to console her and give her courage saying everything will be alright.  Mittho, watching Runjhun cry from Kukkan-Devi's balcony, comes downstairs, and tries to console Runjhun.  She says that they should have left them alone to live their lives, and asks her to stop crying and making her feel more guilty abt it.

Runjhun tells Amma that she tried to do good to everyone, but she turned out to be the bad one in the process.  She had tried to win her life back but has lost everything today.  She cries saying all her efforts are fruitless, and that Guddu will never come back to her now, even if she gives away her life.  Amma tries to console her.  Kukkan is furious and says that all this is happening because of Jabbu.  Amma listens in shock as Kukkan goes on to say that Guddu is not able to make sense of what is right and whats not in his drunken state, and Jabbu is taking advantage of the situation.

Neelu takes Guddu inside a tent and makes him sit.  She is really happy to see him after such a long time, and says that he is just the same and has not changed at all.  Guddu doesn't look very happy, and she asks him what the matter was, and complains that he is behaving as if she is a stranger to him and not an old friend.  She thinks that he has forgotten her and is upset with him, and tries to get up and leave from there, when he holds her hand and stops her.  She says some poetry along the lines of "I met u after a long time, the heart is jittery and scared, may this moment of happiness never pass..." (sorry if I'm way off line here).    Jabbu is outside the tent watching them thru' a window, and he takes a picture of Guddu holding her hand and both of them smiling, with his phone. Guddu gets up and praises her saying she has become a poet now.  He comments that not only her attitude, but also her style has changed, and wonders what else has changed.  She asks him what he means by that, and he asks her if she is married.  She says how could he imagine her getting married without him, and he says that she should have. She says when he was not around, how could she marry, and says its never too late, and asks him to call a pandit and arrange for their wedding immediately.

***I think there is a gap in the video that I watched, and the next scene I see is Neelu's shocked expression and the color draining out of her face. Jabbu is now inside the tent with them.  I assume Jabbu comes in and announces that Guddu is now a married man, but somehow missed that part of the video***

Neelu recovers quickly and dramatically says why didn't she go deaf before hearing this, why didn't the earth part, or the skies tear apart..and starts laughing.  Guddu smiles at her actions.  She turns to him and says enough of jokes, and insists on knowing who the girl is who has managed to make a place in Dabangg Guddu Shukla's heart.  Jabbu answers her saying her name is Runjhun, and says that not only is she Guddu's wife, but his life, his everything.  Neelu smiles at hearing this, but Guddu gets mad at Jabbu and asks him to shut up.  He storms out of there with Jabbu following behind, and Neelu looks on, confused and lost in thoughts.

The M&Ms are in LN!  Everyone is in the living room of LN waiting for Guddu.  Kukkan says that he is very sad to see Guddu's state today, and feels that he has gone astray again.  He laments saying Guddu doesn't deserve Runjhun, and she stops him saying not to say such things about Guddu, and that things might change when the atmosphere in the house gets a little better.

Just then they hear Guddu telling Jabbu that liquor is more trustworthy than a woman, atleast it speaks the truth.  Guddu opens the door and stumbles into the house, and Runjhun rushes to hold him.  Jabbu tells her that its okay, and that he is there to support him.  Runjhun is furious and slaps him hard across the face, and says how dare he come back into Guddu's life.  She turns back to Guddu and tells him that Jabbu is not a good person and that he can never be a friend to anyone.  Jabbu,  making a sad face, pleads with Runjhun saying not to separate him from his brother Guddu, and asks for forgiveness with folded hands.  Jabbu approaches Kukkan and apologizes to him saying he made a big mistake, and seeks for forgiveness.  MD comes in and tells Kukkan not to forgive him as he can never mend his ways, and feels that all this must surely be a drama.  Runjhun joins MD and tells Kukkan not to trust Jabbu, and that men of his kind only know how to wreck people's lives, and that he can never change.  Guddu interrups her saying she is wrong.  He argues saying its not Jabbu, but her useless M&Ms who can never change.  He says that Jabbu has only cheated MD, and done nothing else other than that.  But he can never forget what all the M&Ms
have done to him, to them.  He asks her if she can forgive 100 crimes of her M&Ms, then why can't he forgive that one crime of Jabbu's?  Runjhun looks at him in disbelief.

Pre-cap :

Guddu announces that their relationship has ended, and tells Runjhun not to enter LN after today, and that he doesn't like to repeat himself.  He gestures her to leave from there, and she looks at him, shocked and hurt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Dhruvie.. You can watch the full video on Dailymotion. Search for Bhaagon Waali and sort by most recent. It has full video.
jps01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you very much Dhruvie - even though I hear its not good (cannot see it until tonight) - I have butterflies in my stomach, but I have to be positive and assume its going to get better.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Dhruvie!

GuNjhun need to stop acting like two teenagers that are dating anf breaking up every 5 mins!And they also need to stop this 'let-see-how-far-we'll-go-to-hurt-each-other' game
Where will Runjhun go?Oh god I hope she doesnt harm herself!
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvhimm

Thanks Dhruvie.. You can watch the full video on Dailymotion. Search for Bhaagon Waali and sort by most recent. It has full video.

Thanks, will check that out and fill in the blanks soon 😊
Gauri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks a bunch Dhruvie...

More than being hurt, why is Guddu losing his mind and trusting Jabbo!!!
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 A very nice episode. Guddu and Neelu seems to be very good friends and not romantice towards one another though she is harassing him about marriage. She knowes that Guddu is not intrested in her in romantic way.

Jabbo has served his purpose now lets see what Guddu dose to him now.

Mitho has succeeded in seprating Gunjhun and now the tabels are turning for Runjhun and mama mami.

Guddu has swollowed Runjhuns bhaag and it will not work for anyone any longer so she is of no use to her mama mami and Md lets see what comes next.

In todays episode Babli and Diamond were missing hope that they were using the opportunity to study.

Watching Neelu I saw a friend being worried about another friend. She did not like Jabbo.

Amma is in a fix. She is going to stay with Guddu and stay true to him since then she can still have the hope of seeing Runjhun coming back to the home and saving her marriage.
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Dhruvie05 for that awesome detailed update
OMG I just want to die right now from this episode and the direction it is  taking with Neelu all I can see in the coming episodes is Neelu seeing Gunjun state of relationship and taking advantage of and will try to steal Guddu for herself and trick him into trying to marrying her in fact I think I will die right now
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Indu, lovely WU as always.  Today's epi was bitter sweet..  He got back at Runjhun for her choice, so now it's his turn.  Neelu seems to be very childish and even though she may have any sort of feelings for Guddu, I don't think Guddu will go that way.  His main aim right now is to get even with RJ.  Tit for Tat.. 

That picture jabbu took is coming back to haunt.  It will bite Guddu in the rear.  Maybe Jabbu won't play this card as yet! But all and all it was a sad episode.  Not as depressing as how I felt on Friday, but I do hope it that the separation track plays out soon.

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

A very nice episode. Guddu and Neelu seems to be very good friends and not romantice towards one another though she is harassing him about marriage. She knowes that Guddu is not intrested in her in romantic way.

Jabbo has served his purpose now lets see what Guddu dose to him now.

Mitho has succeeded in seprating Gunjhun and now the tabels are turning for Runjhun and mama mami.

Guddu has swollowed Runjhuns bhaag and it will not work for anyone any longer so she is of no use to her mama mami and Md lets see what comes next.

In todays episode Babli and Diamond were missing hope that they were using the opportunity to study.

Watching Neelu I saw a friend being worried about another friend. She did not like Jabbo.

Amma is in a fix. She is going to stay with Guddu and stay true to him since then she can still have the hope of seeing Runjhun coming back to the home and saving her marriage.

Very well said, agreed with everything and I felt the same about Neelu that she may prove to be a good friend and reunit Guddu and Runjhun and may show the true colours of Jabbo. I know some have felt that Guddu hugging Neelu is inappropirate but among good friends these things are okay as long as they do not cross lines.

Just hope that M & Ms have some sympathy and help Runjhun than take advantage and give her more pain.