Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Chatterpot

For Gunjhun, Guddu right now is just trying to teach her the pain he went through whenshe forgives M&M's for all the things they have done to him so that is why he forgave Jhabbu. But in all this i was feeling really very sad for Kukkan and Devi what have they done, why are they being treated like that they dont have any emotions or feelings of their own, that they dont get hurt by anyone's action or reaction.

The Kukkan and Devi thing is what is bothering me the most.   I feel like this is going to be an issue later on when Gunjhun are back together because Guddu does not care about their feelings.
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani2007

The Kukkan and Devi thing is what is bothering me the most. I feel like this is going to be an issue later on when Gunjhun are back together because Guddu does not care about their feelings.

True,i especially hate it how Kukkan gets treated by him.Kukkan is supposed to be his 'brother' but he treats him more like a slave or something,at first I thought Kukkan n him were pretending but looking at tomorrows precap,it doesnt look like that!!!!
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update Dhruvie.

Somehow i have faith that this story has a surprise in store for us. It's a gut feeling. Bhagonwali writers have always managed to twist the story around somehow.
I sit and wait patiently.

Will comment later after watching the episode.

What a mindblowing episode- i dont care what anyone says - this episode was magnificent!!
I dont know what to make of Neelu right now but i am liking her right now- she has a bubbly spirit that i like (i might dislike her later on though). I really didnt like it when Guddu grabbed her hand- it really upset me for runjhun πŸ˜‘. To me guddu is for runjhun only and only supposed to touch her.😳The intro of Jabbu's character also has spiced things up so much. i look forward to the action and the confusion that he is going to cause ( i hope i dont regret saying this later).
Proud of runjhun for standing up today and smacking Jabbu in the face - love that scene- the emotions portrayed by our princess was excellent.
Also loved kukkan today for punching that guy - knight in shining amour. 
Himmanshoo can really act a drunkard scene well - i dont know how he does it but well done acting.
This neelu also - i am glad the cv's gave her some backbone- i think i would have puked if guddu had gone to her defense and beat the sh#t out of the guy who harassed her.
I am looking forward to tomorrows episode with some action!!
People all the time we were complaining about how boring the episodes are - so just sit back and relax take in the drama and fingers crossed our Gunjhun is going to come back together with a bang (hopefully before nivedita leaves).

Edited by kittykisser - 12 years ago
nishersal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the write up Dhruvie
rani2007 thumbnail
KUKKAN!!!! MY HERO!!!!!!!!   πŸ˜ƒ  First Kukkan saves Runjhun then tells her that he doesn't think Guddu is worthy of her.  😲  And he looked so proud when Runjhun slapped Jabbu (even though the slap made no sense to me).  Interesting too that the camera kept showing Mitho and Rajju's faces.

I actually love the fact that Neelu is a strong female character.  I was a little surprised that Guddu didn't say anything to that drunk rickshawalla.  (Anyone remember who he is?  He was the guy who sold Runjhun the puja ki thali during the bhaag episode πŸ˜›)  I refrain from deciding whether I like her yet.

Oy, Jabbu... so many pictures...while Guddu and Neelu are dancing on the stage and then later in the room... show them to Runjhun... serves Guddu right. 😑

It's interesting that now Jabbu is using reverse psychology of Guddu like Runjhun used too... telling Neelu to stay away from Guddu so that Guddu spends more time with her...

I wonder what Neelu will think when she finds out HOW Guddu married Runjhun and how he treated her before and right after marriage...hmmm...

Still have no idea why the M&Ms are at LN...that's Guddu's house and you are NOT welcome.

Poor Mahadevi...😭

I didn't see when Mitho looks happy about Gunjhun being separated? When was that?  She looked genuinely upset to me...πŸ˜•

Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
SushmaGill thumbnail
I love your post Rani but what  I can also see happening is that (i can be wrong here again) we will soon be back at square one with these two where they are seperated and if the pre-cap goes  as expected tomorrow...he'll be back to throwing words and doing stuff to her...that is what I didn't want to see...we'll be getting the early Guddu and after everything that has happened between them  I really didn't want to see this. Guddu will be bitter and meaner to her than ever before ...this is going to get ugly and fast...CV'S I seriously hope you guys know what you are doing not only is Guddu destroying his relationship with Runjhun...he is destroying his one as well with Kukkan and that is NOT ok with me...that have me in a pickle since Friday and me not wanting to believe that he will ever do that to Kukkan...please...please I beg don't do that to their relationship!!!!! Edited by SushmaGill - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oye Sush!Didnt see your posts for the whole dayπŸ˜†

On a serious note,I have a feeling that everyone will break ties w/Guddu & Neelu may be his only friend (or she might ditch him too once she finds out how he treated Rj- Neelu is a woman after all she'll understand Rj's pain)Then he'll miss Rj a lot
And might find out Rj is preggers and will do everything to win her back (lots of Gunjhun scenes)
And then finallly he will and we'll see Guddu with his Dharampatni and their sweet little angel 😍
rani2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SushmaGill

I love your post Rani but what  I can also see happening is that (i can be wrong here again) we will soon be back at square one with these two where they are seperated and if the pre-cap goes  as expected tomorrow...he'll be back to throwing words and doing stuff to her...that is what I didn't want to see...we'll be getting the early Guddu and after everything that has happened between them  I really didn't want to see this. Guddu will be bitter and meaner to her than ever before ...this is going to get ugly and fast...CV'S I seriously hope you guys know what you are doing not only is Guddu destroying his relationship with Runjhun...he is destroying his one as well with Kukkan and that is NOT ok with me...that have me in a pickle since Friday and me not wanting to believe that he will ever do that to Kukkan...please...please I beg don't do that to their relationship!!!!!

Totally agree with you Sush.   Please don't separate Kukkan and Guddu CVs...

I see Guddu going off the deep end...and then Jabbu will show Rujhun the photos.

She'll see Neelu as well and remember the times Neelu was brought up between Guddu and Runjhun (when Guddu was asleep and said her name... his reaction during the 1st suhaag raat attempt...and then the fight over Abhigyaan after Runjhun saw Guddu drunk at Munni Madhushala) and then she will leave...😭
SushmaGill thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Oye Sush!Didnt see your posts for the whole dayπŸ˜†

On a serious note,I have a feeling that everyone will break ties w/Guddu & Neelu may be his only friend (or she might ditch him too once she finds out how he treated Rj- Neelu is a woman after all she'll understand Rj's pain)Then he'll miss Rj a lot
And might find out Rj is preggers and will do everything to win her back (lots of Gunjhun scenes)
And then finallly he will and we'll see Guddu with his Dharampatni and their sweet little angel 😍

nice to know that I am missed IshπŸ˜†!!!!

I am trying my best to figure out what is going on with  everyone but at first I was happy with Nilu but when I looked at her reaction on a larger screen something made me realise even though she was joking with Guddu about marriage...she was serious ...infact when Jabbu dropped the bomb on her ...her reaction gave her away and as someone said she covered it with drama...I see her as a problem and not only that ...I am bracing myself to see how Guddu will treat Runjhun ...I always said that I absolutely love the old Guddu...but oh boy this one will be bitter and nasty towards her...not happy about that at all!!!!
SushmaGill thumbnail
Totally agree with you Sush.   Please don't separate Kukkan and Guddu CVs...

I see Guddu going off the deep end...and then Jabbu will show Rujhun the photos.

She'll see Neelu as well and remember the times Neelu was brought up between Guddu and Runjhun (when Guddu was asleep and said her name... his reaction during the 1st suhaag raat attempt...and then the fight over Abhigyaan after Runjhun saw Guddu drunk at Munni Madhushala) and then she will leave...😭
[/QUOTE]

That she will if the story goes as it's going she will leave it's only a matter of time and my concern is with Kukkan and how much will he be able to take having Jabbu around and rubbing his face in what happened between him and MD...