Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pensink91

Very well said, agreed with everything and I felt the same about Neelu that she may prove to be a good friend and reunit Guddu and Runjhun and may show the true colours of Jabbo. I know some have felt that Guddu hugging Neelu is inappropirate but among good friends these things are okay as long as they do not cross lines.

Just hope that M & Ms have some sympathy and help Runjhun than take advantage and give her more pain.

Mama mamis are the same they will give more pain to Runjhun. This time Guddu will not take Runjhun back until she is so badly treated that she leaves them.

Then he knowes that she is not going to be forgiving towards them. Lets wait and watch.
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

Thanks, will check that out and fill in the blanks soon 😊

That part was missing on Dailymotion too πŸ˜”  I couldn't find it anywhere..sorry! 

If anyone happened to see that part, could you please be kind enough to fill in the gap?  Thanks.
rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Indu...

I have not watched the episode yet (and I honestly don't want to) but I'm surprised that Runjhun, who forgives everyone, has a problem with Guddu forgiving Jabbu.  I understand not wanting to have Jabbu around Guddu as he is encouraging Guddu to drink but she can't ask him to shun Jabbu when she hasn't shunned the M&Ms...granted she's helping the M&Ms because of Babli and Diamond but she's still helping them.

Runjhun's the one who always understands the other person and forgives everyone.  It seems out of character for her to not forgive Jabbu and to slap him.  I mean... Runjhun slapping someone? 😲

I don't think either of them should be talking to Jabbu but just think the situation is out of character.

I don't know what to think anymore.

Edit:  I forgot to add... why are the Pandeys in LN? It's not their home... it's Guddu's home...

CVs... a request... please handle this nicely.  You gave us the hint that Gunjhun would handle things together from now and now you have separated them.  Why?  Why couldn't the Neelu and Jabbu track have been added while Gunjhun were together?
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Dhurvie
Jabbu says "Too late,you missed the bus Neelu...Guddu Bhaiya is already married"
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rani2007

Runjhun's the one who always understands the other person and forgives everyone.  It seems out of character for her to not forgive Jabbu and to slap him.  I mean... Runjhun slapping someone? 😲

Seeing how the CVs are butchering Guddu&Runjhun's character,I wouldnt be suprised if Guddu is next in line for the slap (ek kaan ke neecheπŸ˜‰- well based on the way he was holding Neelu today he should get one!)
bhavni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for update..

have noticed ..some parts of show r not downloaded..no idea why??..

when nilu asks guddu to find pandit..to marry them..

jabbu comes in and explains about R..

I still think that nilu is a positive character..and will try to reunite..these two foolish lovebirds..

amma will hopefully stay with guddu...love the bond that they share..pls cvs show some more of this bond...would be great to see...for eg..guddu breaking down..and crying 😭..amma comes in to support..he needs a mother figure..etc..πŸ˜‰

jabbu..??😑

lets hope nilu can see thru the lies that jabbu will use...and is not just a bar dancer..

pls do not butcher guddus character...anymore...
Kandi_gi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani2007

Thanks for the update Indu...

I have not watched the episode yet (and I honestly don't want to) but I'm surprised that Runjhun, who forgives everyone, has a problem with Guddu forgiving Jabbu.  I understand not wanting to have Jabbu around Guddu as he is encouraging Guddu to drink but she can't ask him to shun Jabbu when she hasn't shunned the M&Ms...granted she's helping the M&Ms because of Babli and Diamond but she's still helping them.

I don't think either of them should be talking to Jabbu but just think the situation is out of character.

I don't know what to think anymore.

@ Rani2007:- I have not watched it yet either just the preview and frankly I think its was very scary so if the preview made so emotional imagine the entire episode, however RJ slapping Jabbu was out of the box I think its the second time I've seen her shown some backbone but I never would have thought that she would have slapped anyone since she is always preaching about forgiveness and for the good of humanity so I was very surprised at her reaction to Jabbu who hurt not her but MD and that too only once but in a permanent way by getting her preggers compared to the lifetime of suffering she got from her M&M's yet she was able to forgive them in the blink of an eye there seems to be a lot of hypocrisy going around in LN Hmmm
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Indu for the lovely update. As for the gap i have seen it but i cant fill it up in your update but i can write it for you over here:
Just when Neelu was saying to Guddu to call the pandit and was asking him to get married, at that very moment Jhabbu enters and informed neelu by saying that she is too late to come as the train has left the platform and now Guddu bhaiya is married. He also said that Runjhun Bhabi is not his Dharampatni but his Karmpatni and his karta dharta Guddu alsway listen to her and follow her which instigate Guddu and made him angry and he left the room in anger, Neelu was shown shocked with Guddu's behaviour and was not happy with Jhabbu interfering between them.

As for today's episode for me its a good start of the week the CV's have shown different characters with different emotions and there real faces. 
We have been shown that Neelu and Guddu they both are just good friends amd have met each other after a long time. In joke Neelu asked him to marry but he was completely silent and was just smiling he was not saying anything nor he was denying about his getting married. But at the same time when Neelu came to know about that his marriage it was shown double reaction on her face firstly she was shocked and a slight pain came and went away from her face cuz she instantly compose her self and her feelings, secondly the way she has been informed about Guddu's wedding through Jhabbu she didnt like him that much and his way of telling her the whole thing, she was shocked to see Guddu's reaction when she heard about RJ from Jhabbu and she didnt like the way he left her. I think she has some feelings for Guddu which Jhabbu will try to instigate in her and to some extent she will come in his talks and might try to break the marriage, but as it has been shown on the other hand that she is a true friend of Guddu she will help reunite Gunjhun cuz as its shown in the current situation she is the only one who can make Guddu understand about RJ. Even though Neelu might have some feelings for Guddu but he is strong and he knows how much he loves RJ so he will not get involved with her, rather than he will treat her actions childish actions and getting no response from Guddu and staying near him Neelu might know that truth and depth of Guddu'd love towards RJ and she will help them out hopefully.

As for Jhabbu he is with Guddu with bad and separating Gunjhun intentions he will definitely tries his best to show the wrong picture of Guddu and Neelu's relationship, he will also try to instigate feelings in Neelu an will do his best to use her as his weapon as he has said in today's episode that this Chamiya will do the work of bomb in Gunjhun's life, so he will use her. The pictures taken by Jhabbu will definitely be used as his biggest weapon against Gunjhun not now but in future. 

M&M's they are just too much. The expressions came on Mittho's face were the winning expressions that she has succeeded in separating Gunjhun, but she doesnt know that RJ bhag will not work for them as it has been taken up all by Guddu as it has been shown in the previous episodes how. So now they will treat her more badly for many reasons, firstly now she is of no use to them as her bhag is not working for them, secondly she has been thrown and treated badly by Guddu so now they know that if they will do anything Guddu is not there to help her, thirdly they know that there is no chance for them to reunite as per the current situation. 

For Gunjhun, Guddu right now is just trying to teach her the pain he went through whenshe forgives M&M's for all the things they have done to him so that is why he forgave Jhabbu. But in all this i was feeling really very sad for Kukkan and Devi what have they done, why are they being treated like that they dont have any emotions or feelings of their own, that they dont get hurt by anyone's action or reaction.

But still its just the beginning of the week all we can is to hope for the best that CV's end this track soon. I mean the separation track and reveal Jhabbu's real face and teach him a good lesson with good beating.

I think that enough i should shut up now, i wrote down wat i think.
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhruvie05

That part was missing on Dailymotion too πŸ˜” I couldn't find it anywhere..sorry!

If anyone happened to see that part, could you please be kind enough to fill in the gap? Thanks.

Here u go...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlqxep_bhaagon-waali-17th-october-2011-pt2_shortfilms
Chatterpot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

A very nice episode. Guddu and Neelu seems to be very good friends and not romantice towards one another though she is harassing him about marriage. She knowes that Guddu is not intrested in her in romantic way.

Jabbo has served his purpose now lets see what Guddu dose to him now.

Mitho has succeeded in seprating Gunjhun and now the tabels are turning for Runjhun and mama mami.

Guddu has swollowed Runjhuns bhaag and it will not work for anyone any longer so she is of no use to her mama mami and Md lets see what comes next.

In todays episode Babli and Diamond were missing hope that they were using the opportunity to study.

Watching Neelu I saw a friend being worried about another friend. She did not like Jabbo.

Amma is in a fix. She is going to stay with Guddu and stay true to him since then she can still have the hope of seeing Runjhun coming back to the home and saving her marriage.

Loved your post as always lovely analysis.