Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: etna

Thank you very much Dhruvie for the update!

Guddu is taking his revenge way too far and all I can say is that is going to an other long track with Guddu asking for forgiveness. He will beg Runhjun to come back home. I felt really sorry for Runhjun yesterday when because of him she went to that disgusting place to search for him and had to face all those drunk men. Whatever she has done wrong, she doesn't deserve this. No woman deserves this. 
 I also think that he is wrong regarding Jabbu and M&M, the situation is not the same: Runhjun is debt with them because they took care of her ever since she was little, they payed for her education. Yes she worked very much for them, but she enjoyed her work and it is something usually for a child to help their parents in their work and the only one who used to hit her was Kalansanwali, but she hits her own child and her own husband too. Probably there was something good in them in the begging, but the they became greedy when they started to earn money easily. 
 With Jabbu, is something different because it looks like Jabbu is in debt with Guddu and by forgiving him he is insulting Kukan who always been loyal to him.
 But, then maybe this will be his chance to see how Jabbu is really like and see who are the people truly care for him.
 One more thing, if she can forgive him so many wrongs that he did to her (not to mention the many times that he wanted to leave her at the mercy of faith), then why can he forgive her this one weakness that she has for her family?

Loved your post etna, great points especially the bold!!! 😃

I think Guddu should be allowed to be angry and allowed to do what he wants but within limits.  I didn't disagree when Runjhun wanted to feed her family  and I can understand Guddu being shocked/hurt over Runjhun leaving him/choosing to go.  I understand both their actions and reactions though I think Guddu overreacted, but his reactions now are kind of eroding away that understanding for me. 

Nothing Runjhun has done is as bad as what Guddu is doing now.
Edited by rani2007 - 12 years ago
dhruvie05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: etna

Thank you very much Dhruvie for the update!

Guddu is taking his revenge way too far and all I can say is that is going to an other long track with Guddu asking for forgiveness. He will beg Runhjun to come back home. I felt really sorry for Runhjun yesterday when because of him she went to that disgusting place to search for him and had to face all those drunk men. Whatever she has done wrong, she doesn't deserve this. No woman deserves this. 
 I also think that he is wrong regarding Jabbu and M&M, the situation is not the same: Runhjun is debt with them because they took care of her ever since she was little, they payed for her education. Yes she worked very much for them, but she enjoyed her work and it is something usually for a child to help their parents in their work and the only one who used to hit her was Kalansanwali, but she hits her own child and her own husband too. Probably there was something good in them in the begging, but the they became greedy when they started to earn money easily. 
 With Jabbu, is something different because it looks like Jabbu is in debt with Guddu and by forgiving him he is insulting Kukan who always been loyal to him.
 But, then maybe this will be his chance to see how Jabbu is really like and see who are the people truly care for him.
 One more thing, if she can forgive him so many wrongs that he did to her (not to mention the many times that he wanted to leave her at the mercy of faith), then why can he forgive her this one weakness that she has for her family?

I am sorry to say, Etna, but I have a different view on this.

To me, the situation is the same with Jabbu as with the M&Ms.  Just like the M&Ms are family to Runjhun, Guddu has considered Jabbu as no less than a family.  I think Guddu raised a very good point in yesterday's episode when he told her that if she could forgive so many crimes of her M&Ms, why can't he forgive that one mistake of Jabbu's?  I think ultimately both the fools are trying to protect each other - Runjhun wants to protect Guddu from Jabbu, and Guddu wants to protect her from her evil M&Ms.  Guddu is not ready to believe that the M&Ms have, or will ever change, the same way as Runjhun thinks that Jabbu is incapable of reforming his ways. I think thats what the CVs intended to show here.

That having been said, I would also like to say that I do agree with you in saying that Guddu's is going  slightly overboard in his "revenge" action..and in the process, his character is being messed with.

Guddu has always been shown as a good judge of character who is smart in understanding people's nature.  Even though Jabbu might have been his right hand, his pet, Guddu should have understood his intentions and seen thru' his act immediately.  Guddu is not one to be fooled so easily.  Thats how he has been portrayed always..

If they need to restore Guddu's character, then they have to show all this as a deliberate act on his part, i.e. pretending to be friendly with Jabbu just to prove his point to Runjhun..and also, Kukkan being a part of the "act", atleast partially.  Otherwise it just doesn't make sense to show Guddu change so drastically from morning to evening the same day, in his behaviour and treatment to Kukkan.  It makes him look too mean all of a sudden, after showing such an elaborate transformation..

Your last paragraph - about Runjhun being so forgiving - well, I can ask the question back to you - as to why can't she forgive Jabbu for that one so-called mistake that he did with MD?  Afterall, MD is now happily married and settled..

And for that matter, it is unfair to say that Guddu has not forgiven her family.  He has done that more than once, for attempting to kill him, and for many, many other things that they did to his beloved wife..inspite of being a not-so-forgiving person by nature.  He had made it clear to her the night of fire about their (her) relationship with the M&Ms and many times after that too.
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Dhruvie and Rani, I just want to say that I totally understand your points of view. I was never a fan of Runhjun's character especially because of her double standards. The time didn't allowed me to elaborate on why I think that Runhjun is right in helping her family this time, but I promise that tomorrow I'll wright an elaborate post on the discussion threat or maybe I'll open a new one about Guddu's characterization because unlike others I think that he is not out of his character, being one of the most complex and real character that I've ever seen on TV.Edited by etna - 12 years ago
Waws thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

G really put R on the spot with his question to her about forgiving! He was right with his question though.